Author Topic: 2012-6-23 Historic Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Glassmoon85

• Die-hard fan since 2005!
2012-6-23 Historic Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:18:40 AM »
Hey, anyone going to this show? I love this venue, very good acoustics even though it was not designed for a metal show. I was there in 2009 for Progressive Nation. I like the setlists of what I have seen so far, I can understand the repeat songs since MM is still fairly new to the band. I'm ready for them to blow the roof off this place. Also looking forward to Projekt Crimson since Tony Levin (LTE) is in the band, I hope he has the Chapman Stick!!
Sun, come shine my way, make healing waters bury all my pain. Wind, carry me home. The fabric of reality is tearing apart. The piece of me that died, will return, to live again.And at last the time has come, to unite again as one. To the power of the Earth, I'm calling. Crossing bridges in the sky, on the journey to renew my life. Shaman, take my haaaaaand!

Offline Glassmoon85

• Die-hard fan since 2005!
Re: 2012-6-23 Historic Chicago Theatre, Chicago, IL
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 09:19:46 AM »
Mods, delete this, I couldn't find the thread, and now I see it has been bumped. :)
Sun, come shine my way, make healing waters bury all my pain. Wind, carry me home. The fabric of reality is tearing apart. The piece of me that died, will return, to live again.And at last the time has come, to unite again as one. To the power of the Earth, I'm calling. Crossing bridges in the sky, on the journey to renew my life. Shaman, take my haaaaaand!