Author Topic: Temic - New Band Featuring Eric Gillette and Diego Tejeida  (Read 7803 times)

Offline gzarruk

Re: Temic - New Band Featuring Eric Gillette and Diego Tejeida
« Reply #175 on: February 14, 2024, 02:00:42 PM »
Hoping MP takes them out with DT if they tour this summer.

I'd say there's a high chance of DT taking Temic and/or Haken on tour soon (not both at the same time, though :P).
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline Kram

« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2024, 12:27:44 PM »
I just want to say, I'm still listening to this album regularly and it's awesome!  Looking forward to hopefully hearing more new music from them in the future.

Yep, my top album of 2023. Totally agree with the above comment that the singles didn't do much but now the album is out I've forgotten what the singles were because everything just fits so well in the context of the album. Listening to the album feels like watching a live show, it all flows so well together. Such a brillaint album. Can't wait for the next (which I believe is already recorded).
Really?  Where did hear they've already recorded their next album?

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #177 on: February 22, 2024, 10:50:28 PM »
I finally got the cd and listened last night. I'm really digging it after the first spin. What really jumps out at me is how interesting it is rhythmically! 
A lot of great songs on here. "Skeletons" is a standout track for me, and "Friendly Fire". I'm sure my favorites will change as I get to know the album with a few more listens. I'm excited for this band. 💯💫
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #178 on: February 23, 2024, 05:10:57 AM »
I just want to say, I'm still listening to this album regularly and it's awesome!  Looking forward to hopefully hearing more new music from them in the future.

Yep, my top album of 2023. Totally agree with the above comment that the singles didn't do much but now the album is out I've forgotten what the singles were because everything just fits so well in the context of the album. Listening to the album feels like watching a live show, it all flows so well together. Such a brillaint album. Can't wait for the next (which I believe is already recorded).

This is what Diego said to me when I interviewed him before the release of the album:

Offline Pebsie

« Reply #179 on: February 23, 2024, 05:16:34 AM »

When they were promoing the album back in October they did an Instagram Q&A where they mentioned they were together to record album 2. No source as it was on stories which only last 24 hours, but I'm 99% certain that's what they said.

Offline Kram

« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2024, 10:57:51 AM »

This is what Diego said to me when I interviewed him before the release of the album:

Cool. Thanks guys for the info!

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2024, 12:38:52 PM »
IIRC they started writing it, but I haven't seen anything that implies the album is already recorded.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #182 on: February 28, 2024, 03:48:00 PM »
These guys would be a good fit on the next Dreamsonic tour!  Really digging this album. 💯
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #183 on: February 28, 2024, 07:29:57 PM »
These guys would be a good fit on the next Dreamsonic tour!  Really digging this album. 💯

I'd be shocked if Dreamsonic happens again but I do agree and think that they'd be perfect to open for DT when DT does their next tour
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #184 on: February 29, 2024, 10:59:40 AM »
Glad to see they actually want to tour.  Sometimes with these news bands I don't know if it's just an art thing where they want to release music or if they actually want to go out and make it a full time band thing with touring.  It would make me give this band more time if I knew they were coming to town.