General > Movies and TV

Django Unchained trailer (Tarantino)

(1/6) > >>

TheVoxyn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC8VJ9aeB_g

Don't forget to put it on 1080p  :D. I am excite.

Progmetty:
I've been waiting for that trailer! Awesome stuff!
Tarantino + Leonardo DiCaprio + Christoph Waltz + Western = Gold Jerry, Gold!
Similar equation I put when Inglourious Basterds was announced, replacing Pitt with DiCaprio and Western with German-Occupied Paris :D
Only downside is Jamie Fox, I strongly dislike the guy, would have preferred Don Cheadle, Cuba Gooding Jr. or Terrence Howard, all talented real actors with credibility imo, not rappers who like acting, this might as well have been Ice T in my book, actually I would have enjoyed that more heh
Still, I'm more excited about this movie than anything else scheduled to be released for the rest of 2012.

TioJorge:
Wow... I don't think I've seen that much dislike for Foxx. I've genuinely enjoyed many of his performances (his naive, bright, though flawed view of the world as a taxi driver in Collateral is mainly what I'm thinking of, he nailed the transition from the aforementioned bright-eyed and bushy tailed man to a hardened, eyes-wide-open badass) and I think he'll do wonders with this one. That said, he is far from the reason why I'm so excited about this movie. I mainly want to see how DiCaprio will do, I'm a bit worried for his performance but I think in the end he too will nail it. All in all I'm pretty excited for this one and the trailer only hyped that excitement.

Dimitrius:
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Zantera:
Will most likely see it when it comes out, but not as excited as I was when Inglorious Basterds came out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version