The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamesman42

Wait til November 11th, a holiday. I have off from EVERYTHING and will be celebrating it rightly.
\o\ lol /o/

sirbradford117

Man, I cannot believe I started this thread.

Dublagent66

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Chino

DREAM THEATER FORUMS !!!!!!!! i WOULD MAKE SWEET LOFVE TO ALL OF YOU IFi COULD!!!

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Nick

You know, for all the times I'm drunk on the forum, I don't think I ever find my way to this thread. :lol

Chino

Is you referencing yourself or all of DTFR??

Jamesman42

We are DTF, Chino.

BANANANANANANANANANANNANANAAAAAAANANANAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
\o\ lol /o/

Chino

Quote from: Jamesman on October 29, 2009, 10:55:58 PM
WE WANT TO BE INSIDE OF YOU CHINO

To be one hudred percent honest... I am nto sure if I am flatterrred or disgusted. This seems to ne a common trend at DTF

Chino

Quote from: Nick on October 29, 2009, 11:03:49 PM
You know, for all the times I'm drunk on the forum, I don't think I ever find my way to this thread. :lol

I always say I am going to post in here after drinking.,.. I always forget or pass out befrore I can.... but not tonight. Just pulled 3 numberts at a party!!! WOOOO!

TioJorge

5 glasses of wine, two beers (paulener hefeweizen i SO copy/pasted that), and one Mike's hard lemonade. I is drunk. I is happy.

Wooty patooty.

MetalMike06

TL

Quote from: Chino on October 29, 2009, 10:54:04 PM
DREAM THEATER FORUMS !!!!!!!! i WOULD MAKE SWEET LOFVE TO ALL OF YOU IFi COULD!!!
Maybe you did, but we're all to drunk to remember.
Woah, that is some zen shit right there.

Anyway, I just got back from an impromptu drunk jam session with my band. Good times. As it turns out, jamming, 151, and a few assorted beers/coolers go quite well together.

bout to crash

MetalMike06

Okay. I really don't know what happened...This is the first time I've ever experienced something like this...I really just woke up at 3pm, still somewhat tipsy, sleeping on the floor next to the couch...not remembering even what I did after a certain time. I don't even remember getting ready for sleep...Wow. Wtf happened. This is really the first time it's ever been like this. I am so confused.

TL

Yeah, it's always really weird when you don't remember certain parts of the night, and especially when you don't remember how/when you got to the spot you woke up in.

Sigz

Quote from: MetalMike06 on October 31, 2009, 01:22:54 PM
Okay. I really don't know what happened...This is the first time I've ever experienced something like this...I really just woke up at 3pm, still somewhat tipsy, sleeping on the floor next to the couch...not remembering even what I did after a certain time. I don't even remember getting ready for sleep...Wow. Wtf happened. This is really the first time it's ever been like this. I am so confused.

That happends to me occasionally. I can remember the entire night except for going home/to sleep. It's really weird.

MetalMike06

Apparently I pissed my pants too. No joke.

Quadrochosis

Super Dude

I'm only tipsy and it's already goign aeay so I don't think I really belong in here. :laugh:

axeman90210

Quote from: Super Dude on October 31, 2009, 07:11:00 PM
I'm only tipsy and it's already goign aeay so I don't think I really belong in here. :laugh:

nah, you're fitting right in :lol

Sigz

well i definteyl belonmg herew weeeeee

orcus116

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

ROCK!

Super Dude

Quote from: axeman90210 on October 31, 2009, 07:16:23 PM
Quote from: Super Dude on October 31, 2009, 07:11:00 PM

nah, you're fitting right in :lol

I actually kept on correcting my spelling too until I saw "goign aeay" and said fuck it. :lol

bout to crash

Yeah, there's just a point where you give up on the spelling thing. It starts to hurt.

Chino

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

Scard

I just don't get drunk like I used to.
Is if bad that I can finish 12 tallcans of whatever (usually coors light) and still be lookin for more?

Quadrochosis

Quote from: Scard on November 01, 2009, 06:55:29 PM
Is if bad that I can finish 12 tallcans of whatever (usually coors light) and still be lookin for more?

Yes.

Fuzzboy

I wish I could post in this thread while shitfaced. Too bad when I get home at 3:00 in the morning, my first thoughts aren't "oh shit DTF".

Chino

Quote from: Fuzzboy on November 01, 2009, 07:03:36 PM
I wish I could post in this thread while shitfaced. Too bad when I get home at 3:00 in the morning, my first thoughts aren't "oh shit DTF".

it should be

axeman90210

Quote from: Scard on November 01, 2009, 06:55:29 PM

well it's certainly bad that you can bring yourself to drink 12 Coors Light :P

Sigz