News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfking

Quote from: Ben_Jamin on December 25, 2010, 05:52:47 AM
Quote from: wolfking on December 25, 2010, 05:49:57 AM
Quote from: Ben_Jamin on December 25, 2010, 05:48:57 AM
drunk as a skunk. Thats how i am without erasing. just to see how good i can type and not.. :rollin

apparently not so well.

:metal x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I love how I mispelled Xmas twice the same way.

loveit!!!

Ben_Jamin

Quote from: wolfking on December 25, 2010, 05:55:56 AM
Quote from: Ben_Jamin on December 25, 2010, 05:52:47 AM
Quote from: wolfking on December 25, 2010, 05:49:57 AM
Quote from: Ben_Jamin on December 25, 2010, 05:48:57 AM
drunk as a skunk. Thats how i am without erasing. just to see how good i can type and not.. :rollin

apparently not so well.

:metal x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

bah da buh buh buh...(Transatlantic style) I'm lovin' it.

I love how I mispelled Xmas twice the same way.

loveit!!!

Tick

Had 4 Sam Adams last night. No hangover today, and that is a great thing!

:tick2:

wolfking

Quote from: tick on December 25, 2010, 06:12:51 AM

yiou should jhave 10 more tick!!!!  i dont know how many i have had, probaglt a few!!

Ben_Jamin

due to the lower level of the Elevation level i've had a pint and more, and barely got drunk....and  I'm a small person/ :metal :hefdaddy :chill :hat :metal

TimmyHiggy

xmas pre dinner drinking always hits me hard. That super-empty stomach in preparation for a huge meal combined with it being early in the day and the wine being very nice so I can't help but have a few glasses is a killer combo!!

wolfking

Quote from: TimmyHiggy on December 25, 2010, 06:55:16 AM
xmas pre dinner drinking always hits me hard. That super-empty stomach in preparation for a huge meal combined with it being early in the day and the wine being very nice so I can't help but have a few glasses is a killer combo!!

keeepps drinking and youw\lll be fine!!

LCArenas

Hung over and with a cold. Feels mixed, man.

Tick

Quote from: wolfking on December 25, 2010, 06:14:20 AM
Quote from: tick on December 25, 2010, 06:12:51 AM

yiou should jhave 10 more tick!!!!  i dont know how many i have had, probaglt a few!!
Its a new day today and I will be having a few Sammies shortly! :metal

Marvellous G

Yo. Nd now dtf I think its gdnite frm me.

zxlkho

Drinking with my uncle is teh awesome. I'm not quite drunk, buy he's cool as hell.

Gadough

Is he one of those uncles that gives you pussy-aquiring advice every chance he gets?

zxlkho

sirbradford117

Lemme tell you somethin'.  Drinking with fruit juice as a mixer instead of soda produces a COMPLETELY different feeling.  I think I like it better...

El Barto

Quote from: unknownAnd why do they call him Uncle Hank instead of just Hank? My guess is because since he looks like the oldest person at this party, he's like that uncle everyone has in their family who will drink with you and hook you up with stuff like illegal fireworks or heroin-addicted whores. I can see him coming to a Fourth of July family barbeque and the kids cheering: "Hey, Uncle Hank's here and he's brought the M-80's and whores! Yay! We love our Uncle Hank." Or I can see Uncle Hank pulling a nephew aside and saying, "Don't tell your mom about this, but I scored you some government-grade pot and a teenage runaway who will blow you for a sandwich." Uncle Hank's the coolest!

LCArenas

Volk9

do not watch the tommyknocers while intoxiceated....it wil be weird

Volk9

very very weird, rspecially ith the dolls amd the stones...its like theyre gettin higgh off ofthem

LCArenas

Portrucci

:blush

Global Laziness

Gadough

skydivingninja

And now I'm saying hey again!  No classes tomorrow!  Drunk time!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I feel like I've gotten more durnk this whole year than both freshman and sophomore years combined.  Huzzah?  HUZZAH!  FUCK YEAH!  NO ONE RUNS FASTER THAN YOU CAN NO ONE RUNS FASTER THAN YOU!  NO ONE RUNS FASTER THAN YOU WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

wolfking

HOly shit, I think im drunk again!!  :yarr

Jim Beam is my mate!!!

zxlkho

OMG I LOVE FOUR LOKO

@AMANDA IS SEX&

MetalManiac666

zxlkho

zxlkho

DON"T ASK ME WHY I POSTED THAT EALIER I DONT REMEMBER

orcus116

Drunk and it turned my burfday. Loads of Bud, Magic Hat Winter Lager and soon to be nice scotch.

TL

Who was I talking to in this thread about how we should totally have a Halifax meetup for DT fans? I think it was Global Laziness. Regardless, we should totally have a Halifax meetup for DT fans some time. It would be awesome.

ZBomber

Posting sober in your drunk threadz.

Global Laziness

Quote from: TL on January 16, 2011, 12:01:14 AM
Who was I talking to in this thread about how we should totally have a Halifax meetup for DT fans? I think it was Global Laziness. Regardless, we should totally have a Halifax meetup for DT fans some time. It would be awesome.

Yeah, that was me. setrataeso and Space Invader live here, too, and if you remember XianL (although he doesn't post here anymore) he lives in Halifax, too. PM me or something and we can try to work something out.

skydivingninja

Holy shit I drank a lot last night.  Was too sleepy to post on DTF about it though.  I apologize for that.

Space Invader

Fuzzboy

This is me right now, so I'll probably go to bed soon, if I don't forget to