News:

BREAKING NEWS:  Dream Theater reunites with drummer Mike Portnoy (10/25/23)

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Tears

Heeey I just remembered I was looking for this thread last night but I was having trouble logging in/using the search so I gave up...

Rina

Quote from: robwebster on August 15, 2010, 03:32:16 PM
Only if you're drunk.

If not, get RIGHT out of my thread. Like China out of Tibet. You sleeeeeg.

I'm staying.

robwebster

Quote from: Silver Tears on August 15, 2010, 03:32:51 PM
Heeey I just remembered I was looking for this thread last night but I was having trouble logging in/using the search so I gave up...
COOKIES, m'dear!

Cookies all the way.

Quote from: Rina93 on August 15, 2010, 03:34:03 PM
Quote from: robwebster on August 15, 2010, 03:32:16 PM
Only if you're drunk.

If not, get RIGHT out of my thread. Like China out of Tibet. You sleeeeeg.

I'm staying.
I hope this means you're drunk.

Silver Tears

I'll be sure to try harder to post here next time I'm tipsy  :D

Marvellous G

FI I tpye lkie thsi ma I alwloed in tshi trhaed?

And yeah, I'll try and find my way here when I'm next drunk on next to no alcohol (I'm a lightweight, see) for the lols.

robwebster

Quote from: Marvellous G on August 15, 2010, 03:41:53 PM

And yeah, I'll try and find my way here when I'm next drunk on next to no alcohol (I'm a lightweight, see) for the lols.
See, I've not quite "got" how people have so much trouble typing when they're drunk. Maybe it's just 'cause I drink WAY too much and got used to it (I'm a student! It's allowed), but I've not really had much trouble typing when drunk. Hence this perfectly legible post! I mean, I'm talking nonsensical, disposable rubbish, but it's spelt alright. :hat

I might look like I'm bragging. I can't tell. If I am, I'm very, very sorry.

Marvellous G

Quote from: robwebster on August 15, 2010, 03:44:38 PM
Quote from: Marvellous G on August 15, 2010, 03:41:53 PM

See, I've not quite "got" how people have so much trouble typing when they're drunk. Maybe it's just 'cause I drink WAY too much and got used to it (I'm a student! It's allowed), but I've not really had much trouble typing when drunk. Hence this perfectly legible post! I mean, I'm talking nonsensical, disposable rubbish, but it's spelt alright. :hat

I might look like I'm bragging. I can't tell. If I am, I'm very, very sorry.

I genuinely do type that like that when I'm drunk, but I know lots of people just like you who have NO problem typing normally, and just type like that to 'show off,' which makes no sense. And that didn't sound arrogant, that sounded like a very useful ability I wish I had.  >:(

Silver Tears

I definitely have trouble texting when I'm drunk. And sometimes if I've had a few I start typing way too fast so my fingers can't keep up and it comes out a bit of a mess.

Marvellous G

As far as I'm concerned I'm basically god on guitar when I'm drunk or tipsy, but apparently nobody else agrees with this. The fools.

Silver Tears

splent

Guess what you hacn't seen in a while...

Drunk Splent...

You may in a bit..............

I'm buzzing righ tnow

LCArenas

Guys I may be little drunk now but I promise I wont make typos ytoday and shit nor any iloveyoudtf stuffed.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I dunno why but I'm laughing at everything. Ñ

splent

LCArenas

Meh, not feeling so drunk right now but still laughing. I think e need to get BRGM drunk and make him post here. I don't care how.

splent

you have no idea befroe i lived on mu own I was at my parents in wisconsin and got a rep really quck for being the drunk one.  And I haven't been drunk much since I've been married.  So it's an occasion.  Toob ad a lot are misssing it.  lol

splent

I'm laughing at everhthing now... my wife is aslee pon the couch

ZBomber

DRAW ON HER FACE

IT IS THE ONLY POSSIBLE ANSWER

splent

Quote from: ZBomber on August 15, 2010, 10:59:53 PM
DRAW ON HER FACE

no, shes not drunk... she has a baby in her

ZBomber

Quote from: Splent on August 15, 2010, 11:02:17 PM
DRAW ON HER FACE

Drawing on her face won't affect the baby at all.  :lol

splent

Quote from: ZBomber on August 15, 2010, 11:03:45 PM
Quote from: Splent on August 15, 2010, 11:02:17 PM
DRAW ON HER FACE

Yeah but it would afect me
Drawing on her face won't affect the baby at all.  :lol

splent

Oh fuck i can' even reply properly

ZBomber

:rollin

In that case, draw on your own face and post pics here.  :angel:

splent

Gadough

LCArenas

Silver Tears

Oh drunk people are so entertaining  :lol

lonestar

Quote from: ZBomber on August 15, 2010, 11:26:43 PM
:rollin

In that case, draw on your own face and post pics here.  :angel:
This would be epic.

bout to crash

I'm not drunk anymore, but you know it's a good night when you end up with beer, urine and gasoline (yes, in that order) on you...

Sigz

Rina

Silver Tears

Quote from: bout to crash on August 18, 2010, 01:45:36 AM
I'm not drunk anymore, but you know it's a good night when you end up with beer, urine and gasoline (yes, in that order) on you...

:tup

Portrucci

heyyy guets listeing to some nice 700s sweidwhs acoustic prrrrrrrrrrog. RAgnarok is the band. REALLY OGD. Oh uyeyt in this threac because of wine.  :heart :heart :heart a good shiraz

Global Laziness

Quote from: Portrucci on August 23, 2010, 04:04:33 AM
heyyy guets listeing to some nice 700s sweidwhs acoustic prrrrrrrrrrog. RAgnarok is the band. REALLY OGD. Oh uyeyt in this threac because of wine.  :heart :heart :heart a good shiraz

That sounds cool...what's the band name? (Not sure if you spelt that right while drunk and I'm too lazy to look it up haha.)

FinkPloyd

I can't belong this thread.  :sadpanda: I'm allergic to alcohol.

Portrucci

Quote from: Global Laziness on August 23, 2010, 11:39:28 AM
Quote from: Portrucci on August 23, 2010, 04:04:33 AM

That sounds cool...what's the band name? (Not sure if you spelt that right while drunk and I'm too lazy to look it up haha.)
Ragnarök (Swedish band)

get a hand on their 76' self titled if you can. Just superb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxZ69T6Eewk