The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axeman90210

faemir

ahonestly im not tah dnk  because I onl had 3 soco lemons because feeling like thiss si u sihiuld  be fine righta?

faemir

i hink my head is clearing up a bit, i;'m not longer grining inanely

bout to crash

faemir

yeah it mkaes it quite obviouklsy though when my mum asked me if i had work tomorrow she didnt seem to cotton on, succes!

faemir

okay, 1:41 am, mi off to sleep, ory guys.

TimmyHiggy

faemir

lonestar

3:30 and checking in, anybody out there?
Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

faemir

Sorry man, I ran out of SoCo and it's 11:30am.

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

LeeHarveyKennedy

Right. I don't remember what I drank, only that I drank it. I also don't remember getting home, but I believe Jameson was involved. How were your nights, DTF?

Elsydeon

so I drank one tall sam adams summer ale and 3 long island iced teas and sang 2 karaokes.  sweet caroline and summer nights ( that song from grease) it was nice.

ZBomber

I found out last night that rum and cream soda is a drink made for the gods. Delicious.

soundgarden

Quote from: ZBomber on August 06, 2010, 12:40:48 PM
I found out last night that rum and cream soda is a drink made for the gods. Delicious.

oooh, that sounds good.  Gonna try tonight.

robwebster

TioJorge

I've had 4...um...I forgot what they're called but it is vodka and extreme creamer shit mixed in ice and the blood of a virgin boy. Really good stuff. Now I'm finishing off a six pack of Corona. I hate this entire world and one day I am going to stop pushing that fucking button. Damn you all. Damn. All. Of. Yous.

faemir

ZBomber

Quote from: soundgarden on August 06, 2010, 01:03:38 PM
Quote from: ZBomber on August 06, 2010, 12:40:48 PM

oooh, that sounds good.  Gonna try tonight.

Lemme know what you think.  :tup Definitely a dangerous drink, it tastes way too good.  :lol

faemir

faemir

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

LCArenas

Guys don't you think "olol" sounds funnier than "lol"?? also, almost there as well :hat

TioJorge

Quote from: faemir on August 07, 2010, 04:05:27 PM
So I opened the Malibu again \o/

:D Neato, I quite literally just reopened some myself moments ago. Coconut. Yummmmy! Cept we're out of sprite so I tried orange juice. Success.

LeeHarveyKennedy

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

ScioPath

Portrucci

Had a couple of glasses of wine and listening to Tangerine Dream. feeeling ggood man  :hat

Fluffy Lothario

Drinking, listening to Stevie Ray, eating chocolate.

This is the reason I was put on earth.

Sir GuitarCozmo

Thirsty Thursday, oh how I've waited patiently for your arrival.  Much lager will be consumed. 

Sir GuitarCozmo

Elsydeon

much lager was consumed for sure last night. friday the 13th is recovery day....and painting day at work in a few hours. and my back is killing me today :D

robwebster

HEY YOU SEXY CUNTS

Guess who's drunk :hat

Rina

robwebster

Only if you're drunk.

If not, get RIGHT out of my thread. Like China out of Tibet. You sleeeeeg.