News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veronica

Quote from: icysk8r on May 05, 2009, 12:48:23 PM
doesnt that get awkward?  Just meeting with all the people you talk to online, like, "i had no idea you looked like that!"
*awkward*
lol

I thought that once. At a pre-concert meetup. The guy I thought "woah I didn't know he looked like that" about

is now my husband.

:P Meetups are a GOOD thing.

splent

Meetups are cool.

Let's all meetup in chicago and get plastered.

VFS

you get an oprah show about dtf, we'll all show up to get plastered.

Zook

I remember when I used to get drunk and post on DTF. Everyone hated me. 

Fun times.

Sigz

How about you all come out to California, where it isn't cold as balls?

porksoda

Quote from: Sigz on May 05, 2009, 02:04:59 PM
How about you all come out to Norway, where polarbears are tasty?
You meant this right?

Sigz

porksoda

Sigz

porksoda

Weather-wise perhaps.

A meet up would be cool.

Sigz

Yeah it would. I want to go visit europe at some point, maybe study abroad, so if I get to I'll stop in Norway and chill.  :hat

porksoda

Likewise in Cali, bud. I mean, we couldn't chill in Cali....Cuz itt not chylli!

Sigz

psh California is the most chill place in the world. :hat

porksoda

Alright then! I'll come over someday. Not today tho.

Sigz

porksoda

Sigz

porksoda

You and me both.

Fuck, I'm sober and sleepy. WTF am I doing in here. See you all when I'm drunk.

You sleep beautifully, Sigz.

Sigz

VFS

He's saying "g'night, sleep well".

Sigz

emindead

porksoda

Quote from: Sigz on May 05, 2009, 03:30:34 PM
:facepalm: That makes sense.
Because I was NOT watching you sleep last night.

Perpetual Change

Let's see, excams are over, and i just came back from the bar with my friend. in the course of one hour 3 yuenglings, and two shots of jaeger later, i'm feeling pretty good. Not drunk, but not sober enough to correct the grammar/spelling of this post. Feeling good! Rep DTF!!!

wkiml

as many on the boards know i am a raging alcoholic...i've finally reached my breaking point...i found out from a friend that if my company tested me and i turned a positive i could have been fired by coming out and saying i need help they can't fire me..i'm starting the process on Monday of getting myself check into an inpatient program

bout to crash

Wow, good luck with that.

I just had my end-of-semester celebration Wacko, but am not drunk.

Sigz

mmm right on the edge pf drunk/buzzed

its gonna be a good night

Sigz

Quote from: Sigz on May 02, 2009, 08:14:54 AM

This pretty much describes my morning. Man I did not plan on getting that drunk last night.

Logical Nightmare

Alcohol sucks.

Especially when your best friend drinks so much she almost gets alcohol poisoned. And to get something good out of it you try to make her tell you a secret she's been maliciously hiding from you for a year. And when she just is going to get to the point... she loses track of her story and stops.

I was so frustrated...

porksoda

Drunk drunk drunk. O.S.I when drunk is very cool.

Nick

24 hours from now... good times ahead...

porksoda

Might even get drunk tonight too. I'm a graduate in high school this year, and it's a Norwegian tradition for every student to wear red pants and celebrate excessively every single day. It's called being a "russ" and it's very fun. Those who really take this period seriously group up and buy a bus, decorate it (inside and outside. Often expensively), and buy the biggest set of of speakers ever seen, and roll around town tormenting people. Seriously. Veronica, you'll know what I'm talking about!
One can get away with alot of shit in school. You even get a pinecone glued to your red hat if you have sex in the woods. That's one of many marks you can earn in this four-week long period. It rules. So I'm going out with my girl drinking again and then she's staying the night later! But this isn't the lonely hearts club.  :P

bob

I intend to be completely plastered when i next post in 4 hours

VFS

Quote from: porksoda on May 09, 2009, 02:54:59 AM
I'm a graduate in high school this year, and it's a Norwegian tradition for every student to wear red pants and celebrate excessively every single day. It's called being a "russ" and it's very fun.

Those who really take this period seriously group up and buy a bus, decorate it (inside and outside. Often expensively), and buy the biggest set of of speakers ever seen, and roll around town tormenting people. Seriously. Veronica, you'll know what I'm talking about!

One can get away with alot of shit in school. You even get a pinecone glued to your red hat if you have sex in the woods. That's one of many marks you can earn in this four-week long period. It rules.

Everything about this post wins so hard it's sick.

bout to crash