The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Castle

God damn Miller lite is weak shit. Could really go for some Jagermeister right about now.

MajorMatt

Bathing in beautiful agony, pretty much sums it up. 80% rum hits pretty hard :P

TioJorge

I'm drinking a new Riesling we recently acquired at the wine bar I work at, it's called Leitz Dragonstone, this one is '10 and it is absolutely delicious. Gonna move onto an '07 Amici Cab after this. About two or three glasses from being drunk but I figured I wouldn't have the thought to post here once I am so... Preemptive drunk post commence!

The Dark Master

Quote from: MajorMatt on May 15, 2013, 08:51:12 PM

80% nomnomnom

:metal

Just got home from a long, late shift at work and felt the need to really kick back and relax, so I took a bit of this straight, then started pouring a bit of it into my root beers.  I can't remember the last time I felt so pleasantly sloshed.   :D

TioJorge

Two bottles of wine and here is where I belong. I've had In Flame's Metaphor on repeat for the past hour.... I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but I FUCKING VOLUNTEERED THE INFORMATION ANYWAY SO TAKE IT. TAKE IT RIGHT IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE MINDHOLE.

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: TioJorge on June 16, 2013, 06:44:24 PM
TAKE IT RIGHT IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE MINDHOLE.

I love it when you savagely fuck my tight little puckered brainus.

TioJorge

:police: :heart

One of these days, Sir Floydus. One of these days we will meet...and then...only then...will stars come to orgasm.

Aythesryche

About to kill the bottle. Just a few shots left. :|

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: TioJorge on June 16, 2013, 07:24:16 PM
:police: :heart

One of these days, Sir Floydus. One of these days we will meet...and then...only then...will stars come to orgasm.

LCArenas

you are ones hoandshome motherfuckers face

im on vacations, harvest semester ive ever amlmost had. I (Had to) drink somehow

TioJorge

Sup guys. After getting off work early cause it was fucking dead as a doorknob and going through that bombshell blonde 8-pack and half of the Asahi 6-pack, I am sufficiently intoxicated. I am also quite blazed. Which brings me to a vital wondering thingy: People use the same words to describe being high and/or drunk and often switch them out...so...if one if 'blazed', I personally think of this as being 'high', but have heard it to mean being drunk as well. Same goes for 'faded', mainly I've heard faded in reference to being high but I heard a friend describe her drunken buddy as faded just last night. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A DEDICATED VOCABULARY FOR EITHER OF THESE INTOXICANTS!?

YngVai

Quote from: TioJorge on June 18, 2013, 05:58:12 PM
Sup guys. After getting off work early cause it was fucking dead as a doorknob and going through that bombshell blonde 8-pack and half of the Asahi 6-pack, I am sufficiently intoxicated. I am also quite blazed. Which brings me to a vital wondering thingy: People use the same words to describe being high and/or drunk and often switch them out...so...if one if 'blazed', I personally think of this as being 'high', but have heard it to mean being drunk as well. Same goes for 'faded', mainly I've heard faded in reference to being high but I heard a friend describe her drunken buddy as faded just last night. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A DEDICATED VOCABULARY FOR EITHER OF THESE INTOXICANTS!?
Faded usually comes from cross-faded, meaning a mix of drunk and high.

TioJorge

Ahhh...that makes sense. THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Moving onto scotch...

TioJorge

Welp, here I am again. Sunday afternoons usually end up a drunken splendor of awesomeness for me since I open the restaurant, have a fucking apocalyptic time with fifteen tables during a very short amount of time, then go home to let the fools run the show during the abso-fucking-lutely dead evening. Today was no different except I got drunk at work because it was the slowest Sunday we've had since we opened and me and the chef are brohans so we said fuck today.

That mentality is strong now. After a bottle of vinho verde and an '07 cab, I'm sufficiently drunk and feeling like a god damn orgasm. So. Here I am. Look at me. Just look. It's great. Fucking hell. SO glad we're closed Mondays. Otherwise I'd be fucked.

Scorpion

I'm finally coming down from about a week of being buzzed in Budapest, and while I don't want to do it very often, it was a lot of fun. I tried out a lot of new stuff (though albeit the very cheap versions, so it's probably not terribly indicative), like Guiness, Long Island Iced Tea, Kaliskaya, Palinka, Cognac and Sangria. Pretty much all of my friends were in the same state, so I didn't even feel terribly out of place or out of line, most of the time. Still, it's good to be somewhat sober again.

TioJorge

Just bought two 6-packs of Lagunitas Maximus, and it is really fucking good IPA. I'm almost through one 6-pack and am feeling a bit inebriated at the moment. Feeling pretty, pretty....pretttttttty good right now. /larrydavid

black_biff_stadler

I had that at the Opeth show I attended with TOX and senecadawg. It was pretty good :metal

TioJorge

Hey guys I'm drunk and angry watch out beep beep

TioJorge

hey floyd read this post. i'm thinking of you reading this post hoping that i have telekenetic powers. you'll read it. But I'm toats getting back into Opeth and I first discovered Maximus at an Opeth show (PN'07...or '08) and right now i'm drinking maximus so i feel like our foreskins are connected and its cool. Sean. We are the same height. That is neat. Name that movie.

Rattlehead

Quote from: TioJorge on July 15, 2013, 06:18:57 PM
hey floyd read this post. i'm thinking of you reading this post hoping that i have telekenetic powers. you'll read it. But I'm toats getting back into Opeth and I first discovered Maximus at an Opeth show (PN'07...or '08) and right now i'm drinking maximus so i feel like our foreskins are connected and its cool. Sean. We are the same height. That is neat. Name that movie.

Isn't that from Orange County?  :lol And enjoy Opeth, they're fucking awesome.

black_biff_stadler

Quote from: TioJorge on July 15, 2013, 06:18:57 PM

:heart :heart :heart :heart :heart

Ben_Jamin

I had an amazing time at Periphery last night.  Due to it being a non-alcoholic venue, me and my friend went to a bar called Sister, which has a great variety of craft on draft. We noticed a bus parked in front and realized, hey its Peripherys bus. I had s local brew called La Cumbre Elevated....really good.

TioJorge

Elite

beer. and vodka. and girls
the world is good sometimes.
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Scorpion

Dark Castle

I wanna grab some butts right now. :zydar:
Like god damn, guys , lline up your butts right now, get this squeeze train started.

Elite

Let's igup this therad! Nice evening, goodnight!
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:

Dark Castle

Wanna proclanein m on Facebook that I'm trans.. galjthough that's probably not a great idea. "BITCHES AND SUCH, DEAL WIT HTHIS NKNOWEDGE, I BELIEVE I SHOUDL BA A WOMAN AND DAL WITH TI YOU MOTHERCUKERS, MOM AND DAD YOU TOO RAWR"
What a graet day of foot ball it was, Notre Dame won (mueheheheheh you know who you are), Oregon won, Nebraska won, Fuck Alabama and thier elephant assholes, i hope th etbuecome inflamed and they suck the rest of thes season. Otherwise, good turnout for teams that I like :)

EDIT: Going 21:10 drunk on Blops II.... on Hardcore. IG OT THIS WAPAH

EDIT2: Exemption is like the best band I've heard in forever. Public Cemetery Party is an amazing recodf that you all should rlisten to right now
So if I had some burrs vefrore hand , it would be a terrible idea to down some bid vodaka right ? I'm not feeling unconnected enough to really pull myself out of my loneohilness right now, abut I don't wanna throw up eveyrwhereh
SHIT VODKAF TATSTES FUCKING STUPID SLIT Y GROCSE EW, BUT A FEW GLASSES SONDT HURT AMITRITHT?
hiiii slutss fs i love all of ayou.

TioJorge

FINALLY! Finally I have a day off... Holy fucking shit. I'm not drunk yet, but I'm feeling purdy good and I've still got a six-pack of IPA to go through so...I will be pretty soon. Haven't watched the new Breaking Dad yet so I'm waiting for Zune to get its ass in gear and give it to me. Give to to me real good. What a fuck.

FINAL FANTASY XIV WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Implode

Last night I decided I was going to get drunk and post in this thread...

I got way too drunk and forgot to post in this thread...  :facepalm:

TioJorge

Sup guys. I'm hunk.

Right now in resident evil mercenaries for the 3ds and NO ONE IS ONLINE. NO ONE. NO ONE BUT ME. I AM AN ISLAND.

jammindude

Not drunk....but buzzed and feeling disconnected and lonely.

Watching Star Trek TAS on Netflix. 

Sometimes I hate the internet.   So many possibilities for connection...and yet so much disconnection.

King Postwhore

Went to my friends camp site yesterday for a little "Guy Bonding".

I am still cloudy in the head.  I have way too many beers.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Elite

yeeees, hii\1!!

I'm a littl drunk/! i'm feelindgg good!