The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axeman90210

man, I don't really ever fuck with shots anymore, unless I'm out celebrating something. Nothing but quality beer for me :metal

Chino

Well, after yesterday I am now of legal drinking age. Got pretty retarded last night, I intended to post in this thread but totally forgot to.

Sir GuitarCozmo

I saw you'd posted here at 9:24 AM and the first thing I thought was "Damn, that dude is f*ckin' hardcore!"

mizzl

Quote from: Chino on December 01, 2009, 06:24:54 AM
Well, after yesterday I am now of legal drinking age. Got pretty retarded last night, I intended to post in this thread but totally forgot to.
:lol i was allowed to drink earlier than you and i'm only 16 :P

Chino

Quote from: mizzl on December 01, 2009, 08:39:21 AM

That was not my first time being drunk.... just drunk legally.

mizzl

Quote from: Chino on December 01, 2009, 09:05:23 AM
Quote from: mizzl on December 01, 2009, 08:39:21 AM

That was not my first time being drunk.... just drunk legally.
I know that  :facepalm:

mizzl

TimmyHiggy

22.38 units last night.
My new game, use this app https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/tips-and-tools/drink-diary/ to try and beat your previous high score

RobD

I know I've never been drunk on here, but drunk texts are just as awesome. One I sent the other night at about 2am:
QuoteAne tghe winmer goesto CINNAMONM BUNS!! STarqing rob the awesnme directedd by Jackd danhlβ!

Needless to say, I spend so much time and concentration on trying to spell cinnamon buns that I cock-blocked myself. A girl came up to me in the place I was in a started flirting, saying I was hot, blah blah blah and I just went "Thankssssss..." and decided I'll continue the conversation with her after I worked out how to drunk spell cinnamon correctly. Must've been a while as she disappered, and looking for her wasn't an option on the grounds that I couldn't really see :lolpalm:

TL

It's always fun the next day trying to decipher what the fuck your own drunken texts to people actually say.

Also, me and my good friend hundred proof vodka would like to say how awesome film school scheduling is. Tonight and tomorrow are scheduled in their entirety to writing a script my group finished a couple weeks ago. So basically, I have a night of drunken bullshitting with other drunken film students ahead of me.

Chino

Hey! DTF! Yeah I'm talking to you.

Sup?

XianL

Quote from: TL on December 02, 2009, 05:46:09 PM
It's always fun the next day trying to decipher what the fuck your own drunken texts to people actually say.

Also, me and my good friend hundred proof vodka would like to say how awesome film school scheduling is. Tonight and tomorrow are scheduled in their entirety to writing a script my group finished a couple weeks ago. So basically, I have a night of drunken bullshitting with other drunken film students ahead of me.

May I ask where you study in Halifax? I'm not familiar with the film school(s).

TL

Quote from: XianL on December 02, 2009, 09:21:32 PM
Quote from: TL on December 02, 2009, 05:46:09 PM

May I ask where you study in Halifax? I'm not familiar with the film school(s).
Certainly.
NSCAD, the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design. It actually surprised me that there was a film program as good as the one I'm currently enrolled in in Nova Scotia.

XianL

Interesting, I wouldn't have suspected NSCAD included a film College. Everyone I know are studying electrical systems or business management. I suspected CFAT would be the only institution that might include a film school.

robwebster

i am not only drunk

i am drunk to the point that i am labouring under the BLATANTLY false impression that it's a good idea to post in the drunk thread. when really all this fine thread is is a plea for attention, and so a complete waste of time and indeed money.

"LOOK AT ME, IM DRUNK, ITS SO FUNNY HURRRR"

god what a waste of internet.

robwebster

disclaimer: you are all significantly sexier than me and i love you for it.

axeman90210

:-*

I'm not drunk yet, but I'm en route on the express train

Scurvy!Dreams

Quote from: robwebster on December 03, 2009, 07:28:51 PM
disclaimer: you are all significantly sexier than me and i love you for it.
Not true.

Well, I am. But have you seen the rest of this lot?

robwebster

Quote from: Scurvy!Dreams
Quote from: robwebsterdisclaimer: you are all significantly sexier than me and i love you for it.
Not true.
Cheers babycakes  :-*

In my defence, this being a progressive rock message board, I think it goes without saying that any compliments about personal appearance should be treated with extreme skepticism. This rule applies all the more so when said compliment is delivered by someone who just stumbled in to declare that this thread is a "waste of internet."

Sigz

grahhh durnk on teh interntes

i was at my fiends house and their neihbor was over and she was really cute and we started watllkng but then she mentioned she had a boyfriend and i was like FFUFUUUUUUUUU

sirbradford117

So, there's this girl.  Having problems w/ the situation now, so drinking.  Updates as I keep going...

sirbradford117

Much calmer now.  Sorry to clutter the thread...

ReaPsTA

HALLO GUYS HOW'S IT GOING!?!:!?!?!?!!? UNLIKE NICK I CAN STILL SPELL.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE

LeeHarveyKennedy

Unlike Reapsta, me and my good friends John Jameson and Canada Dry can still capitalize properly.

mizzl

duuuude im fuckng drukn. so iz my girlfrnd  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

anyway i watned to say black goat si blakc

axeman90210

XianL

Lol, hay guys. A little drunk, still at home, going out to a pub later on, muahahaha,  :tup

TL

Quote from: XianL on December 03, 2009, 06:23:27 AM
Interesting, I wouldn't have suspected NSCAD included a film College. Everyone I know are studying electrical systems or business management. I suspected CFAT would be the only institution that might include a film school.
Are you sure you're not thinking of NSCC or something? I wasn't even aware NSCAD has a business program.
Then again, I never checked.

Most of the people I know taking business here are St. Mary's (where, coincidentally, I studied Political Science for a year before deciding to do film).

XianL

Hwy. this is XianL's hot, drunk female friend. We're going dancing now, he will see you in the morning, when he is less drunk. Bai :3 <3

:heart

Space Invader

Quote from: XianL on December 12, 2009, 04:22:00 PM
Hwy. this is XianL's hot, drunk female friend. We're going dancing now, he will see you in the morning, when he is less drunk. Bai :3 <3

:heart

Ummmmmmmm...... :huh:

Good for you XianL and his female friend?

XianL

I'm very sorry, she ninja'd my computer while I was away.

Space Invader

Quote from: XianL on December 13, 2009, 12:26:36 PM

I demand pictures as recompense!

Now!

:P

robwebster

Hey, this is Zooey Deschanel. I'm massively drunk so I'm posting here on Rob's behalf - he left his laptop on, silly boy! On another note I think I've finally worked up the courage to ask him out. Wish me luck!

XianL

Quote from: Space Invader on December 13, 2009, 03:14:10 PM

Now!

SHE KNOWS I POST HERE, NO WHERE IS SAFE!!

not that I would, anyway. Perv :P

Space Invader

Quote from: XianL on December 13, 2009, 04:05:05 PM
Quote from: Space Invader on December 13, 2009, 03:14:10 PM

Now!

SHE KNOWS I POST HERE, NO WHERE IS SAFE!!

not that I would, anyway. Perv :P

You aren't save Xain? Run! Run far!

:lol