Author Topic: The official DTF "drunk" thread  (Read 285891 times)

Offline ThroughHerEyesDude6

• Studio Artist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Art keeps me alive
Re: The official DTF "drunk" thread
« Reply #2030 on: August 12, 2012, 03:15:55 AM »
Capatain Durnk reportimng for duty. Who els eis in!

Offline Ħ

« Reply #2031 on: August 24, 2012, 01:39:37 AM »
wassup homies
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #2032 on: August 24, 2012, 01:44:05 AM »
^^ Oh dear Jeebus. :rollin

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2033 on: August 24, 2012, 01:53:48 AM »
wassup homies

:omg:

I refuse to believe it.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #2034 on: August 24, 2012, 01:58:19 AM »
Dude's totally planckstered :metardica:
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #2035 on: August 24, 2012, 02:04:23 AM »
Dude's totally planckstered :metardica:

Correctamundo. :lol

Offline Ħ

« Reply #2036 on: August 24, 2012, 02:14:11 AM »
ay guys, so I've just been kickin it with my roomies for my 21st, anyone hear of a beer bong? haha yeah, it's kind of like diving into the deep end
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #2037 on: August 24, 2012, 02:20:46 AM »
ay guys, so I've just been kickin it with my roomies for my 21st, anyone hear of a beer bong? haha yeah, it's kind of like diving into the deep end

Ah yes - H's first hangover is brewing quite nicely. :lol

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #2038 on: August 24, 2012, 04:15:49 AM »
you know, stuff like that makes this one of my favourite threads.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2039 on: August 24, 2012, 01:43:50 PM »
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Ħ

« Reply #2040 on: August 24, 2012, 02:01:29 PM »
About to head over to Habit Burger - thanks for the tip, I'll get me one of them. :tup

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2041 on: August 24, 2012, 02:04:41 PM »
Say n***a, how dat hooch makin u feel today. U feelin mad twerked? Dat shit done murked ya huh, son?
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #2042 on: August 24, 2012, 02:04:54 PM »
Ohhh I'm gonna need to be deep in this thread's butthole come Sunday night. Double today, double tomorrow, open on Sunday... Fucking god damn cocksucking restaurant industry with slackers. WELL BRING IT, YOU HUNGRY, THIRSTY SNOBS WHO THINK THEY KNOW WINE. I WAS BORN TO A WINE-O. FAAAAACK YEEEWWW.

So I'm here prematurely because this weekend will be the loosest of buttholes.

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2043 on: August 24, 2012, 02:05:49 PM »
*bends over* :caffeine:

Offline Ħ

« Reply #2044 on: August 24, 2012, 02:53:20 PM »
Say n***a, how dat hooch makin u feel today. U feelin mad twerked? Dat shit done murked ya huh, son?
Fo shizzle, dawg

Offline Ryzee

« Reply #2045 on: August 24, 2012, 03:27:52 PM »

Yes I have H.  Yes I have.  Come here you, give Uncle Ry a big hug, I'm sooo proud of you!  :heart

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?

Offline robwebster

« Reply #2047 on: August 24, 2012, 08:15:23 PM »
WELL LOOKEE HERE!

how's it going, varmints?!

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2048 on: August 24, 2012, 08:16:47 PM »
*Lookees at where Rob is looking*

Been watching some Looney Tunes?  :biggrin:
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #2049 on: August 24, 2012, 08:17:49 PM »
No, but that is a top drawer idea, right there.

You get a sheriff's badge.

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #2050 on: August 24, 2012, 09:55:21 PM »
Well despite the fact that I have to open tomorrow at 6 AM (we normally open at 9 AM, just to give some perspective on how ridiculously early I'm going in for absolutely no apparent reason), I decided to bring home some Beringer (2006..Yyyyyum) Cab and say fuck it all to hell and give that sumbitch AIDS because I couldn't possibly give a shit less right now. I won't drink the whole thing cause I'm workin a double tomorrow but I'll be damned if I'm not at least gonna fly in the sky with my lil Bellsprout buddy here. Fucking restaurants. If you're a youngin' whose lookin' for a job and you're interested in the restaurant business: Fuck off, cause that shit will turn you into a Jack The Ripper-esque maniacal killer; except instead of hookers you'll go after pompous assholes who think they know their wine and then you'll shove that wine right up their ass and they'll fucking like it, god damn it.

Kdone. ChugchugchuginhaleinhaleexhaleexhalechugchugZZZzzzZZZZzzzzBBBVVVVRRRRT

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2051 on: August 24, 2012, 10:08:58 PM »
Drinking and driving is a substantially better idea than ever working in a restaurant.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #2052 on: August 24, 2012, 10:22:01 PM »
4 fine craft beers watching football.  Buzzing and ready for bed.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline TL

« Reply #2053 on: August 24, 2012, 10:39:04 PM »
There needs to be another Halifax DTF get-together, largely because I missed that last one.
Any other Halifax DTF members on board?

Offline MetalMike06

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2054 on: August 25, 2012, 03:54:18 AM »
Had a decent night for once

Erhmahgerrddd...DrreeerrmTherterFererums

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #2055 on: September 04, 2012, 06:45:48 PM »
thread revival
hello drunk people  :millahhhh
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #2056 on: September 04, 2012, 08:12:55 PM »
Band practice = Thirsty Tuesday.  Booyah.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #2057 on: September 05, 2012, 08:20:31 PM »
So the other night I got myself some free wine. A girl I know gave me some guy's number that she wasn't interested in. I messed with him for two whole days. It culminated when we got him to bring over pizza, wine, and soda. Then we got him to leave. I'll post the texting convo later.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2058 on: September 05, 2012, 08:55:41 PM »
Sounds like an asshole thing to do.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #2059 on: September 05, 2012, 08:56:35 PM »
It was. But it was a team effort. Also I'm paying him back.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2060 on: September 05, 2012, 09:02:38 PM »
Well, ya didn't say there was a back story. What happened?

Offline Ħ

« Reply #2061 on: September 05, 2012, 09:03:12 PM »
I'll post it in when my friend sends me the text file. It's long.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2062 on: September 05, 2012, 09:18:29 PM »

Offline carl320

• The Knight of Cups
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2063 on: September 05, 2012, 09:30:24 PM »
I can't get over it.

b_f doesn't have the Blackfloyder park avatar anymore... it throws me off.

:biggrin:
In high school my buddies and I built a Van Der Graaf generator.  You know, to get girls.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #2064 on: September 05, 2012, 09:45:20 PM »
It'll be back as soon as the Opeth survivor's over or as soon as bosk caves in and makes a second vomit emote. Here's the events that led to the Blackwater parting:

1. It was getting to be more and more difficult to hunt down posts where I remembered folks using that emote so I just ended up storing it in my sig for easy access.

2. I changed my sig so it would include a colorful, eyecatching link to both of the Opeth survivors that are going on right now (consolation round and nonalbum tracks.)

3. Since there's some weird 500-character limit on the space a sig can occupy in its raw form on the profile page where you modify it (like where hyperlinks are displayed with the full URL and all coding is fully spelled out), I no longer could fit the survivor links, vomit emote, and roster of folks who've sigged me, so I figured the Blackwater Park could easily be hunted down in the future whereas I can't fully trust myself to remember all 9 or so members who've sigged me and that vomit emote is slammin.