News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bout to crash

Yeah, I think it's intervention time. Bill, you bring the Brooklyn/Magic Hat and I'll bring some tasty Colorado shit.

MetalMike06

Chino

Chino

it was long ago and it was far away and it was so much better than yesterday

(metal emoticon)

Chino

the fact I have the last two 2 posts in this thread scares me

Arcaeus

Lol i think oyure good at scarijng people :xbones

jeff Dujnham rule 34 GO!!! :metal :metal :coolio

sirbradford117

Oh Jesus... don't ever mix orange soda and rum.  I'm not drunk at all... just wanted to share that.  Poor college kids will do anything...

Chino

I ctually had to search to find this theread. I am watching tosh point oh. This show is funny. I love dtf. You need a phone that gets you.... according to the alst commercial! I just head the love of your life is at 1-866..... I missed the rest. lol

facepalm

XianL

TL

Quote from: sirbradford117 on November 09, 2009, 07:05:00 PM
Oh Jesus... don't ever mix orange soda and rum.  I'm not drunk at all... just wanted to share that.  Poor college kids will do anything...
Interestingly enough, before seeing your warning, I decided to try mixing Bacardi 151 and Jones Orange & Cream. Someone is on their way back here right now with coke to mix with, but I didn't feel like waiting.

For future reference, your suggestion is a good one.

XianL

On a Sunday TL? I hope you're not thinking of drinking too hard ;)

Chino

I got shit housed last night and still have a ridiculous headache. The fuck?

TL

Quote from: XianL on November 15, 2009, 07:08:03 PM
On a Sunday TL? I hope you're not thinking of drinking too hard ;)
One of the greatest things about film school is almost always having a three or four day weekend.  :biggrin:

Global Laziness

Space Invader told me it existed. I was gonna be asking people otherwise. How are the forums doing on this loverly drunken night? It's tough to type it all right the first time when you;re drunk from the Dante partty at King;s!!

EDIT: NOw at 1:49 am: I;m still drunk but good night guys!

XianL

Tipsy, but not drunk. Had a lotof beer, btu dnot dr=eally drunk. (Mill Brwery Organic? Hmm)

And jesus, found two girls that may liek me in on night. Hot dog. :metal

Global Laziness

Quote from: XianL on November 20, 2009, 11:38:50 PM
Tipsy, but not drunk. Had a lotof beer, btu dnot dr=eally drunk. (Mill Brwery Organic? Hmm)

And jesus, found two girls that may liek me in on night. Hot dog. :metal

Mill Brewery? The hell?

XianL

Yeah the hell :metal

Albertan Brewery I think. They were lumped at the same table as Big Rock (definitely Albertan), anyway. Beerfest at the Alehouse ftw.

Sigz

Jamesman42

I'll be back soon with very bad grammar and spelling.
\o\ lol /o/

axeman90210

*salutes*

god speed and good luck. I plan on having a few beers later, but shouldn't need to come to this thread

Jamesman42

It's starting to hit me, but my spelling and grammar and general movement is not being too much affected.
\o\ lol /o/

orcus116

Gonna finish off my Dogfishhead Chicory Stout before heading down and disgracing the good name of beer with several Brubakers.

Jamesman42

it has hit me, i forgot that alcoohol settle s at the bottom of a mixed drink
\o\ lol /o/

axeman90210

I certainly wish I was drunk now, would make these undergraduate finance exams much more fun to grade :lol :lol

Chino

I'm going to to a karaoke bar, gonna be pretty loaded later, peace.

ZBomber

Chino

Arcaeus

That could be either really good or really bad :lol

emindead

Chino

I feel bad about this, I feel really bad about this...... Just, just let me feel bad about this!

mizzl

One thing puzzles me about this thread: who would get drunk and then post on this forum? In other words, who would get drunk all alone?

Space Invader

Quote from: mizzl on November 28, 2009, 08:51:04 AM
One thing puzzles me about this thread: who would get drunk and then post on this forum? In other words, who would get drunk all alone?

:facepalm:
When most people post, I assume it's because they got back from the bar or a party and are still drunk. They weren't drinking soley for the purpose of this thread.

XianL

Quote from: Space Invader on November 28, 2009, 08:54:50 AM
Quote from: mizzl on November 28, 2009, 08:51:04 AM

:facepalm:
When most people post, I assume it's because they got back from the bar or a party and are still drunk. They weren't drinking soley for the purpose of this thread.

Yap.

mizzl

rumborak

Man, yesterday was the third day in a row of drinking heavily. That's when it stops being fun. Especially when the morons bring out the shots.

rumborak