The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzboy

If i miss out on a single party i get that feeling i got when I was little and your parents wouldn't let you go outside but you could see all your friends playing and having fun through the window. That feeling.

So go.

zxlkho

Nah I decided to stay in. My friends might be coming over later for hookah as well, so it should be fun anyway.

ZBomber

I feel like a bitch because I am drinking this beer and for some reason it does not appeal to me at all right now and I can't bring myself to finish it

I can only drink beer when I am drunk. Otherwise it is like drinking piss contaminated with fecal matter. But I have a shit ton of work to do so there is currently no time for drinking

or smoking

or doing anything fun

ReaperKK

Quote from: zxlkho on October 06, 2011, 05:50:29 PM
Nah I decided to stay in. My friends might be coming over later for hookah as well, so it should be fun anyway.

I was going to say do it but hookah is awesome. I have to take pics of my pipe and post some pics sometime.

Just had a nice rum and coke :)

zxlkho

Mike, what beer are you drinking?

bucksanchez51

"Spent the night with a friend of mine and a handle of good whiskey"

kudos to who can name the artist and song

Sir GuitarCozmo

bucksanchez51

ok im a little drunk... to be honest ive been way worse... but i just watched the george harrison documentary on hbo and i feel like my life has changed.

Fuzzboy

Bottle of Warsteiner because i'm trying my hardest to save the red wine for another day...

gm5k

Drinking cheap wine (Almaden cab) and writing guitar parts to a song a producer I work with sent me.  I don't wanna tackle this bridge, ugh...   *drinks a lot of wine*...ok let's go!!

ZBomber

Quote from: zxlkho on October 06, 2011, 06:42:26 PM
Mike, what beer are you drinking?

sam adams, which normally i like but tonight does not appeal at all

LCArenas

MetalManiac666

This thread has been particularly active lately.

bout to crash

Interesting because myliquor store was also particularly active today. I am drinking chardonnay tonight.

Fuzzboy

bout to crash

I have still never had wine from a box...

obscure

Quote from: Sigz on October 06, 2011, 02:55:07 PM
So last weekend someone dumped a couch in the middle of the intersection in front of my house, and it got set on fire later into the night:

The firemen had to come put it out:

God I love this town.

which town is that??

I swear I won't stalk you :caffeine:

I won't be sober from 8 pm tonight to Monday morning...  :metal

zxlkho

TioJorge

This is fucking awesome, i'm not hungover in the slightest. I mean, granted, I had the worst fucking beer shits known to the history of chocolate waterfalls, but BOY oh boy do I feel good. HEY, look at that, my jack still has some shots in it, I think I'll-*BLAAAAAARGHRHAHSSSSSSSSSSSHDDDDDDKKKKKAAAAHH*

Fuzzboy

Quote from: bout to crash on October 06, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
I have still never had wine from a box...

I don't recommend it unless you need to get shitfaced for cheap and you don't drink liquor

Sigz

obscure

*goes to United Airlines website* :p

bout to crash

ZBomber

Got an A on my presentation and professor said it was the best one he has seen in a long time

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH time to drunk

obscure

Fuzzboy

Quote from: Fuzzboy on October 06, 2011, 07:56:23 PM
because i'm trying my hardest to save the red wine for another day...

see that? Fuck that. shit's goin down NOW

Sigz

obscure

theliloutkast

Sailor Jerry (rum, I'm not sure how widely known it is so I'll specify) and Dr. Pepper for me. Hard week at work, shitty day today, and so here I am at my computer alone drinking. Might head over to my dads and drink with him and watch Deep Space Nine. Why not?

Sigz

Oh man i am goona be completelpy fucked byu the end if tonight

ZBomber

Jamesman42

Holy shit I didn't drink that much wine but I already feel fucked up. Wow this is wonderful, I feel so calm and correct hahaha
\o\ lol /o/

ZBomber

On the contrary, I'm only 1.5 shots in and I feel blah

THE SOLUTION IS POUND POUND POUND GO JIGGLYPUFF