The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rina

So I was thisfreakingclose to having a four-loko and then Volk wouldn't let me.  :sadpanda:

Global Laziness

Quote from: Rina on April 26, 2011, 08:39:21 PM
So I was thisfreakingclose to having a four-loko and then Volk wouldn't let me.  :sadpanda:

Cool story, uh...sis?

Fuzzboy

Quote from: Rina on April 26, 2011, 08:39:21 PM

The "blackout in a can" reputation didn't come from people who only drank one, so don't worry. I even saw a guy chug like three out of a beer bong and he was... well yeah he blacked out.

ricky

IVE BEEN DRINKING BUT IM SO MAD AT THAT TOWING COMPANY THAT TOWED MY CAR I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT....AHHH I WASN'T EVEN PARKED ILLEGALLY YET YOU CHARGE 191 DOLLARDS FML....

FASDFAKSJDL;FJA;LSJDF;LAKSJDFL;KAJSD;FLAJ;SDLJK/

Chino

I so DTF right now...

oh wait...

Fuzzboy

Silver Tears

Haha I really should have been in here yesterday, I was pretty darn drunk.

Arch Benemy

I am drinking tonight  :biggrin:

Could do with someone to share the Dom with though

foreveralone.png

Silver Tears

Haha looks like you've got a good night coming up ahead of you  :biggrin:

faemir

Welp, lots of wine!!!! YES

Tursn out i'm better at sketching when i'm drunk because I pay real attention to the little details!

I went to the local pub that my worst enemy from primary school got stabbed in, it was a shithole but i cant say i'm sorry he got STABBED

Also red wine is deliciosus. I wonder if this will cause my first hangoevr ever.

Yup, never had a hangover, PROBLEM?

ricky

holy sheett im drunk bc i don't have to work tomorrow. someone talk to me now that i am highly intoxicated. im not even lying.

jonny108

Great night, been to Rail Ale festival...many boozes and more, Can't be arsed to type no more

bout to crash

carl320

Y hallo.

I'm feeling good, listening to Frost*  :metal

Fuzzboy

Quote from: bout to crash on May 13, 2011, 11:52:01 PM
oh hi guys

Oh dayum gurl u back on DTF holla at ya boy dawg

I also durnk

robwebster

DEAR HELLO.

Quite profoundly drunk, cheers.

Throw me questions! I can take it. :hat

Ben_Jamin

Me Want Cigs....haha its benjamin on drunks....PoW is the best song ever...

Sigz

Drinking jenga is the greatest drinking game ever.

Arch Benemy

S b  it's now twenty to 6 and I'm pretty pfucking ghone, bveen drinking since ab oiuyt 5 yesterday, won £160 on the fooptyh, thanksyou barcelna!  r sqw

Nic35

Guys it's been a fucking wh8le siunce I've haven't been that drunk we were three and we dranck four pichet of ephemere aux casis and it was the fucking greatsest beer I have drank in my entire life.

So drunk right now wow, and yes I'm form quebec yeah

Nic35

I had so much fun writting this post ahahah wow so drunck

Nic35

I cant sleep right now when I close my eyes It feels like im doing backflips wooooooooooooo backflips wooooooo

Nic35

quadruple posty yeahhhh drunk wuadruple poist yayayayaya

Fuzzboy

So I was being designated driver tonight, and this fucking idiot barfed all over my passenger seat area. I just spent 45 minutes cleaning the car at 4:30. I'm so pissed off that now I need a drink so I can sleep goddamnit.

JustJen

I often think I want to start drinking again. Perhaps I'll make a poll next time and let DTF decide.

yeahright :lol

Silver Tears

Quote from: Sigz on May 28, 2011, 05:20:55 PM
Drinking jenga is the greatest drinking game ever.

So I heard from a 1am text  :P

Sigz

Oh wow was it really 1 in the morning then? I thought it was like 11 :lol

Silver Tears

Just checked, it was twenty past midnight  :lol

Sigz

lulz

But seriously, it was epic. We actually managed to get it to the point to where there wasn't a single block that it was even physically possible to remove without it falling over, and we were all properly trashed whilst doing it. Drunk motorskills FTW

Silver Tears

Arch Benemy

Oh jeez, computers need to have a breathaliser or something that stops you using them when you're wasted. Got absolutely smashed last night, was out drinking for a mates birthday anyway and then won £160 on the football so continued drinking till about 6am. Today I have a Barce-hangova.

sigh

MajorMatt

Quote from: Arch Benemy on May 29, 2011, 12:58:53 PM
Oh jeez, computers need to have a breathaliser or something that stops you using them when you're wasted. Got absolutely smashed last night, was out drinking for a mates birthday anyway and then won £160 on the football so continued drinking till about 6am. Today I have a Barce-hangova.

sigh
:tup

I feckin love Sam Smiths, £1.90 a pint at cheapest, cant beat it! :D I prefer the stronger stuff @ just over £2 a pint, but still compared to most places at near £4 a pint its pretty awesome!

Hitting town again tomorrow night, think I've been smashed almost 6-7 nights in a row now :P

ricky

EDIT 10 ABV

alirocker08

I'm just going to say this, don't go camping and drinking at the same time. Especially not if you start drinking before you set up your tent. On a slope. So you wake up with a crick in your neck, curled up in the corner of the tent and unable to move because everyone's sliding to that corner. Cheers slope.

Went to bed at 2am. Boyfriend disappeared at 3am looking for someone who got really pissed off. Got back at 6am and got an hours sleep. Then we stand waiting for about an hour on the street corner looking like we've just escaped from a mental asylum for his dad to pick us up.

I need a drink >.>

zxlkho