The official DTF "drunk" thread

Started by sirbradford117, April 30, 2009, 10:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir GuitarCozmo

Official Cozmo Thursday Drunk Flyby

staveoffzombies

My best friend turned 21 yesterday and we're celebrating tonight. So I'm pretty sure I'll be posting here later tonight.

Sir GuitarCozmo

Woohoo, watermelon margaritas!!!!!!!!!!!!

axeman90210

2 beers in, only 2 more in the fridge :sadpanda:

Blind_FaithX

ohhh gawd

I'm pretty pretty drunk.... just saying...

staveoffzombies

I forgot to post back here last week.  Because I got drunk...like...more drunk then I've ever been.  I was numb, couldn't really think or speak properly...I was good and screwed up.  Puked in my friends bathroom...then when I was stumbling home at five in the morning and i puked nice and good on some grass outside.

Not doing that again for a loooong time. I usually don't go pat my limits unless it's a very special occasion...which it was.

emindead

This is my first post here. I just got lucky with a girl. I dont know what to do... We just hanged up...

Im drunk.

porksoda

Go stand on a mountain and shout it out. What to shout? I don't know.

LeeHarveyKennedy

I had two martinies, a shot of Crystal Skull, a glass of wine, and a beer. I don't have the time to read through the thread, just to make my presence known. God bless alcohol.

MetalMike06

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Neurasthenic

After a couple of beers and glasses of apple cider (freakin' good stuff) I think I'm allowed to post in this thread.

MetalMike06

Most things apple flavbor are just delicious.

Neurasthenic

That particular cider, it's like, apple juice with alcohol. Impossible not to get drunk if you start drinking it, it's too good.

MetalMike06

Sounds tasty. What's the combination exactly?

Sir GuitarCozmo

Magic Hat #9 and Thursdays rule.  I love summer!!!!!

bout to crash

Quote from: GuitarCozmo on July 16, 2009, 05:51:39 PM
Magic Hat #9 and Thursdays rule.  I love summer!!!!!

Dude, that's a Thursday thing for me and my coworkers too! I had 3 tonight  :D

My favorite caps of the evening (something like this):

"The world's hopin' for a mind that's open"

"Raise hopes not fears"

emindead

splent

i'm bumpig this... i'm drinking right now because i'm pissed i know that's not good but I won't sleep if i dn't have alcohol...

splent

And no one is on to share in my pissiness... that mades me a sad panda

:sadpanda: :sadpanda: :sadpanda: :sadpanda: :sadpanda: :sadpanda: :sadpanda: :sadpanda:

staveoffzombies

Haven't been drunk in awehile.  But my sister is in town and we were hanging out.  I guress I can type ok, so I'm not that bad...but I havent een this buzzed i a couple months.

DarkLord_Lalinc

I drank heavily last Saturday and wasn't here to make you guys feel my durnkiness  :sadpanda:

Chino

I was fiching this afternoon, drank somewhere between 14 and 16 beers, I just feel assleep for forty five minutes sitting sown in the shower.  :facepalm:

wkiml

Quote from: Splent on August 10, 2009, 12:12:41 AM
i'm bumpig this... i'm drinking right now because i'm pissed i know that's not good but I won't sleep if i dn't have alcohol...

don't make this a habit for getting to sleep. its what ended getting me  in detox/rehab

ZeppelinDT

bmc

got back from strip clubn..... drunk fright now.

Scurvy!Dreams

Sigz

MetalMike06

HGHAAAA!!!1 I just made a post in the chad thread about how  couldn't find this thread. But I found it!

Sigz

oh god i needed this soooo badlt after rtdoys midterm yay

TL

One of my friends from Toronto was in town yesterday, so a bunch of us got together and decided to celebrate with some 151 (among other refreshing beverages). At one point, we were walking around downtown Halifax, and my Toronto friend decided he wanted to see the top of Citadel Hill (the highest point in Halifax, with a historical military fort turned tourist attraction on it). Turns out he actually meant the top of the hill, which is fenced off. This didn't stop him.

Was a fun night, and interesting to say the least.

Quadrochosis

Jamesman42

I HAVE SUBWAYS, COOKIE, AND WHISKKEY

BRING IT ON DTF
\o\ lol /o/

axeman90210

Jamesman42

It's worn off, anticlimactic night.
\o\ lol /o/

axeman90210