Author Topic: Deezer - Spotify alternative (for Canadians and others)  (Read 722 times)

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Deezer - Spotify alternative (for Canadians and others)
« on: June 02, 2012, 04:51:45 AM »
Don't know who's heard of this, but I got an email a couple of weeks ago that this was now available in Canada.  For those of us that don't have "official" access to Spotify, this is a great alternative.  It's a web-based app (no client to install), and has an iOS app as well.  Very deep catalog, they claim to have 14 million or something.  I'm on the free version right now, which comes with a trial of Premium or Deezer+ or whatever they call it (which supposedly expires this afternoon).  I suspect the mobile version (like Spotify) is only available with the premium (ie, paid) version.  Guess I'll find out later today.

Anyway, for those that don't have access to Spotify like us Canadians, this has been a pretty good service.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion