General > Movies and TV

Prometheus

(1/1)

njdtfan:
i know this has been talked about in the movie thread, but TRUST me, it deserves its own topic. All I am gonna say (as to not do any spoilers). and pardon my language....................this movie FUCKIN is KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Got a screening tonite and trust me, even if you do not know the Aliens movies you will be good, but Ridley takes this movieto a new level with this baby. Not saying an Oscar worthy movie, but holy shit, a fuckin GREAT movie! Blown away!

TioJorge:
I thought there was a thread dedicated to Prometheus? Hm. If not, it definitely deserves its own. Even if there is another topic, I'm excited enough about this movie to dare say that it deserves two! Oh, yes. I went there. Into the hole. The hole of exaggeration and shit. Anyway, I'm glad to hear it's as amazing as I hoped it'd be. From critic reviews (whom I trust as much as Legolass down the street who is accused of being a pedophile and a pathological liar) and fan reviews (whom I trust as much as my trusty dog who barks at butterflies and treefrogs), this seems like it will deliver. That said, I'm not setting my expectations too high. But yeah I pretty much think I'll be jacking off during this entire movie. Don't judge me. Look into my eyes.

I'm tired.

njdtfan:
there may be another thread, and if so then lets merge it. (If so my bad)-My BONER has still not gone down after seeing it. Trust me..............it fuckin delivers. It wont take in Avengers $$$$$$$ but (and I loved Avengers) it is a killer flick.................and BTW, sets itself up for a sequal hehe

Zantera:
Yeah there is a thread that I made a while back. Still, seeing it tonight so I'm really excited! :caffeine:

Edit: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=29871.0 <--Original thread

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version