JR announces a live concert - June 3rd

Started by Zydar, May 25, 2012, 11:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zydar

Jordan announces that on June 3rd at 4 PM EST he will be doing his first concert at Stageit.com live in his home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mKKKONtZs8&feature=youtu.be

'Live At My Steinway'

wasteland

Kotowboy

50 notes ?? is that 50 dollars for a youtube video ???

Shadow2222

10 notes equals 1 dollar. So it is 5 bucks.

Kotowboy

Even though it'll end up on YouTube anyway....

GasparXR

I purchased my ticket and tipped 10 notes. Or close to CAN$10.

Chino

I aw wondering whether or not he was gonna say "I'll see you, on the road". :lol

DebraKadabra

Slain

Sounds pretty cool, I might have to buy a ticket for this.

drew512

Rob801

I'm just wondering; it says "Surprise musical moments for the top tippers in the plan"... what does that mean exactly? Do people that only pay the ticket price get "blacked out" during the special musical moments or what(?) or do the big tippers just get a happy(er) ending... so to speak. I'm just curious as I have never tried this before and don't really see how they can discern between the two (top tippers and not so top tippers) without it being distracting.

I kind of saw the whole thing as being a special musical moment TBH.

Stin64

Quote from: Rob801 on June 01, 2012, 07:39:08 AM
I'm just wondering; it says "Surprise musical moments for the top tippers in the plan"... what does that mean exactly? Do people that only pay the ticket price get "blacked out" during the special musical moments or what(?) or do the big tippers just get a happy(er) ending... so to speak. I'm just curious as I have never tried this before and don't really see how they can discern between the two (top tippers and not so top tippers) without it being distracting.

I kind of saw the whole thing as being a special musical moment TBH.

I've watched a few shows on StageIt, and as far as I know they don't have the ability to block the content for some people and not others. There is a live chat, however, going on throughout the performance that the artist and audience can see. My guess is he'll let the top tippers choose a song, or include them somehow in his performance.

Rob801

Thanks... Still seems like a strange way to word it IMO. I'm sure it will be a great experience for those that watch no matter what (It's a little too late for me in my time zone).

Mebert78

Just bought my ticket.  Looking forward to the show.

Shadow2222

Orion1967

Well FFS... spend a weekend away from the computer and look what you miss out on....   /facepalm

So... how was it?  Any YouTubage out yet for idiots like me that missed it?

cramx3

I'm also interested in how this went. How was the sound, was it smooth stream, what did Jordan play...

Shadow2222

Quote from: Orion1967 on June 04, 2012, 05:09:27 AM
Well FFS... spend a weekend away from the computer and look what you miss out on....   /facepalm

So... how was it?  Any YouTubage out yet for idiots like me that missed it?

Jordan asked for no one to put it on YouTube.

@cramx, there is a thread in the Concerts and Setlists forum with the set and some impressions.