General > Movies and TV

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!

(1/10) > >>

Chino:

I know most of you will hate the idea of this, but I am fucking thrilled!

https://www.cinemablend.com/new/Independence-Day-Coming-You-3D-Next-Summer-31188.html

--- Quote ---A tweet from Variety's Jeff Sneider reveals that Fox is planning a 3D re-release of Independence Day, the ridiculous and awesome 1996 blockbuster that you can pretty much guarantee would have been released in 3D if it came out today. True to the title, the re-release is set for July 3, 2013, putting it up against Despicable Me 2 but no other competition in its attempt to rule the holiday weekend.
--- End quote ---

Adami:
Really? You're THAT excited? I mean.........I can see not hating the idea. But THAT excited? Why? I mean it's a good fun movie, but what would 3D possibly add to it?

bosk1:
Eh...

Chino:

--- Quote from: Adami on May 31, 2012, 04:47:41 PM ---Really? You're THAT excited? I am.........I can see not hating the idea. But THAT excited? Why? I mean it's a good fun movie, but what would 3D possibly add to it?

--- End quote ---

It's not so much the 3D, granted that's part of it, but this is one of the first movies I recall seeing in theaters and can't wait to experience it again.

Adami:

--- Quote from: Chino on May 31, 2012, 04:49:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Adami on May 31, 2012, 04:47:41 PM ---Really? You're THAT excited? I am.........I can see not hating the idea. But THAT excited? Why? I mean it's a good fun movie, but what would 3D possibly add to it?

--- End quote ---

It's not so much the 3D, granted that's part of it, but this is one of the first movies I recall seeing in theaters and can't wait to experience it again.

--- End quote ---

Alright, well that makes more sense. It does seem like a fun movie to see in theaters. If it were being re-released in 2D and didn't cost much I'd probably go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version