Author Topic: yoshiheavy (prog metal)  (Read 819 times)

Offline yoshiheavy

yoshiheavy (prog metal)
« on: May 25, 2012, 12:37:44 PM »
Hello

I made a track about week ago.
Give me some your opinion and comments.

https://soundcloud.com/yoshiheavy/co-slaves

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: yoshiheavy (prog metal)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 01:51:29 PM »
I'm sure a lot of people here will think it's the best thing ever. However I really didn't care for it.

The lyrics are just....bad. It seems english isn't your first language, so I suggest you find someone who is more fluent in it to help with the lyrics since they rarely make much sense at all. The music is....I dunno, it seems you were trying to be too different without actually doing anything very different. But some of the riffs were okay I guess. Sorry this wasn't more positive.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline theseoafs

• When the lights go down in the city, and the sun shines on the bayyyyy
  • Hello! My name is Elder Price
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 03:11:39 PM »
The instrumentation was cool. You've definitely got a cool, unique little groove going on here.

The big problem here is the lyrics. You obviously don't have a good command of the English language, and the lyrics are at best incomprehensible and at worst laughable.

My suggestion to you is to either have someone who is fluent help you with a rewrite, or to write in your native language.

Offline BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »
The music is fine. I like the little piano break, that was pretty cool. I don't know about the lyrics since I couldn't make out much of it.