Author Topic: how do YOU stay motivated and positive?  (Read 5046 times)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: how do YOU stay motivated and positive?
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2012, 03:47:52 PM »
Take a quick peek at my three boys peacefully sleeping...right before I hit the sack....walk back in to my bedroom and lay down next to the greatest woman in the world. Makes me realize how fortunate I am and how there are 4 people in this world who completely trust me and count on me to 'be the best Dad and Husband I can be'. It could be frightening but I don't look at it like that. I feel blessed and go out each day to give thanks for that blessing the best way I know how....
What GMill said!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2012, 04:43:51 PM »
I find that doing things with the people I car brings me to a positive state most of the times. A good vacation also does that  :P. As far as being motivated, just set an objective and pursue it.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2012, 05:14:42 PM »
One thing I find is that when I'm miserable, I'm just that..miserable. Frankly, I don't want to be miserable.
I'd rather be happy.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2012, 05:21:41 PM »
Music. Seriously.
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"