News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

how do YOU stay motivated and positive?

Started by snapple, April 30, 2012, 06:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAC

Quote from: gmillerdrake on April 30, 2012, 10:04:58 AM
Take a quick peek at my three boys peacefully sleeping...right before I hit the sack....walk back in to my bedroom and lay down next to the greatest woman in the world. Makes me realize how fortunate I am and how there are 4 people in this world who completely trust me and count on me to 'be the best Dad and Husband I can be'. It could be frightening but I don't look at it like that. I feel blessed and go out each day to give thanks for that blessing the best way I know how....
What GMill said!
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Nekov

I find that doing things with the people I car brings me to a positive state most of the times. A good vacation also does that  :P. As far as being motivated, just set an objective and pursue it.

TAC

One thing I find is that when I'm miserable, I'm just that..miserable. Frankly, I don't want to be miserable.
I'd rather be happy.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

JayOctavarium