Author Topic: Anything related to automobiles  (Read 100703 times)

Offline mike099

• do or do not; there is no try
Re: Anything related to automobiles
« Reply #315 on: August 17, 2016, 01:32:56 PM »
Kids remember what you say.

When I bought my 2007 Honda Ridgeline in 2012 my oldest granddaughter was 6.  She commented how she loved my truck.  I told her in passing that she could have the truck when she got her permit.  Well 5 years later and she still remembers about my passing promise.  My wife said that I will have to give up the truck or break her heart.

Damn, I guess that I am obligated.
Quote from: Flying BIZKIT

Yeah, I hate when I visit the local circus and all they fucking play is Haken.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #316 on: August 17, 2016, 01:40:21 PM »

My parents have a hutch in their dining room that they've had since before I was born. When I was 4 or 5 my dad told me he'd give me $2 every time he accidentally left the key out if I returned it to him. I think it was to keep tabs on the key because I liked to play with it. Every holiday he leaves the key out some place, and now 22 years later, I still try to milk him for the $2 every time I find it.

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2016, 07:32:34 PM »

My parents have a hutch in their dining room that they've had since before I was born. When I was 4 or 5 my dad told me he'd give me $2 every time he accidentally left the key out if I returned it to him. I think it was to keep tabs on the key because I liked to play with it. Every holiday he leaves the key out some place, and now 22 years later, I still try to milk him for the $2 every time I find it.

:lol
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Cable

« Reply #318 on: October 11, 2016, 04:08:42 PM »
This can be tied to music too; I just finished most of my car audio install. I put in a new head/radio/amp unit, replaced all six speakers (two tweeters, four 3-ways), and added subwoofer (amp+speaker all-in-one). I need to install a universal adapter to re-enable my steering wheel audio controls, and lastly add a rear camera. I am very pleased, as I have heard minimal distortion if at all at too loud volumes. The subwoofer has been the most welcome part, as I have never had one and certainly is a fun addition. I feel like a 16 year old at times.  ;D

Has anyone every replaced car seats? The cushioning on mine are garbage, and I rather go for a faux leather anyway. Throughout my looking, to me it seems there are A) hardly any options, and B) the ones available are way too expensive. Is it better just to get them reupholstered in a different covering, and have someone add better padding?
---

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #319 on: October 11, 2016, 04:20:11 PM »
I don't know much aboit car seats, but confirm whether or not there are airbags in them before you do anything! Depending on the car, if there was a leather option available, you could probably pull them out of a junker in a yard.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #320 on: November 16, 2016, 09:51:09 AM »
Man, cops love exaggerating the deeds of bad actors.
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/2016/11/16/oklahoma-speeder-caught-at-208-mph.html

An Oklahoma man was arrested on Saturday after leading police on a 208 mph chase.

Nineteen-year-old Hector Fraire first tripped a radar gun doing 84 mph on the Kilpatrick Turnpike in Oklahoma City, before speeding away as police tried to pull him over.

According to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Fraire’s 2011 Ford Mustang was then clocked doing 176 mph and 208 mph, and tried to elude the chase vehicle by turning off his headlights and brake lights.

He finally stopped his car at a red light, dropped his keys out of the window, and was arrested and later charged with reckless driving and felony eluding.

Assuming the kid reprogrammed the mustang to remove the 155 limit, the car would have had to be pretty heavily modified to even hit 176. Certainly a lot of aerodynamic work. There's no chance that he could get that thing up to 208. Two hundred is the rarefied air of Callaway vettes and 911 turbo S. Also, how'd he turn off the tail lights? Did he reach down under the wheel and pull the fuse? Reprogram the CANBus while he was driving? What kind of car is Johnny Law driving that would allow him to keep up? Pork-choppers are far too slow, and the POS Camaros highway patrols always buy certainly aren't going to cut it.

Also, I've driven that turnpike, and it's an exceptional place to drive that fast. He endangered nobody but himself driving at night, honestly. Why bother chasing him at that point? There comes a point where you turn mother's picture to the wall and get out. A chase that goes that fast qualifies.

The reason these sorts of things interest me is because Johnny always likes to come out on top. "He completely lost us and there was nothing we could do about it. Thankfully he gave himself up" doesn't really fit the desired narrative. If you can't make it appear that you bagged him you exaggerate the acts he committed. There's a legendary video in BMW circles of a kid who thoroughly outclassed some highway patrol guys in his dad's E30 M3. It was on one of the "America's greatest pursuits" shows, and that pompous douchebag John Bunnell did everything he could to build the cops up, despite the video portraying them pretty poorly. They finally slowed the video down to a stop to make it look like the kid's "Teutonic hotrod" broke down so they could nab him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mw3EMKkqO8
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #321 on: November 16, 2016, 10:10:06 AM »
Just playing devil's advocate here.

It said that he was clocked at 176 and 208, not that the cop chasing him was going that fast to keep up. They could have had other cops ahead waiting or acting like an intimidating roadblock that got him on an additional radar gun. But at those speeds, that kid is covering a mile every 15-20 seconds. The responding officers down way would have had to react really quickly (unless they were all already out).

As for the lights being turned off, that's not really uncommon. My old roommate had a beast of a 2002 Trans Am. Got about 4.5mpg and would do a burnout at 90. He threw a bored out LS1 race motor in it and put a 10 bolt rear dif on. He spliced the wires running to his brake lights and ran them to secondary switch hidden in his center console. He could turn them off at will for the sole purpose of out running police.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 10:18:56 AM by Chino »

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #322 on: November 16, 2016, 11:25:45 AM »
If he installed a cutoff switch for the tail lights I commend him for his ingenuity. Not sure why he would have just given up if his car was modified specifically to run from Johnny, though.  However, I still call bullshit on the story. The likelihood of Johnny embellishing is far greater than the likelihood of him actually being able to do what they claim.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #323 on: November 16, 2016, 11:40:36 AM »
Ran out of gas?  :lol

I hear you though. Wouldn't be surprised for a second if this got stretched a bunch. I tried running from the police once heading north on Rt. 63. I drove it daily and was certain there was a dirt road a half mile or so ahead that I could turn down. It ended up not existing. I pulled over and let the guy catch up to me.

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
  • So often fragile power turns to scorn and ridicule
« Reply #324 on: November 16, 2016, 11:45:26 AM »
Fastest I've ever taken a car was on a straight stretch of Rt 29 in Maple Lawn, on my way to Silver Spring. There's a stop light on the stretch at the top of a hill that lets you see way far down and ahead, so you can get a good scan to see if there are officers clocking or anything. Anyway, when the light went green I decided I was just going to push and see how fast I could go before I either had to slow down or at least felt I had to. I took it up to 131mph before deciding the car felt light enough on its tires and that I didn't want to take anymore chances with my life. Highly exhilirating.
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #325 on: November 16, 2016, 11:56:36 AM »
Ran out of gas?  :lol

I hear you though. Wouldn't be surprised for a second if this got stretched a bunch. I tried running from the police once heading north on Rt. 63. I drove it daily and was certain there was a dirt road a half mile or so ahead that I could turn down. It ended up not existing. I pulled over and let the guy catch up to me.
I've lost plenty of cops, but none who had lit me up yet. Generally it's that I see them turn to come after me and I hide myself PDQ. It's actually surprisingly easy to do.

A few years ago I kept a cop from seeing my inspection/registration stickers close up for quite a long while by constantly driving away from him. He was facing me from across an intersection we were both stopped at, and his partner saw my stickers from a remarkable distance. I used a flower delivery van to block me after the light changed. He turned after me and proceeded to try and confirm their expiry. I used other traffic to keep him from getting in front of me for a while. When we came to the next intersection there was a ton of traffic in the middle lane, some traffic in the left lane, and none in the right. He tried to pass me on the left to get at my stickers, and at the last minute I pealed away to the right leaving him completely boxed in as I casually drove off perpendicular to him, laughing my ass off at having schooled him. Some how, some way he pulled some T-1000 shit and wound up back behind me again; I have no idea how he did it. Just as he started to pass me on the right I was going to turn left into a Lowes, but finally decided that I was going to genuinely piss these guys off (and back then Dallas Constables were the biggest maniacs in the county) so I let them catch me. Lot of fun. After he wrote the tickets I asked him who spotted the stickers initially, and offered up a WTG. He was a dick about it.
E.F. Benson

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #326 on: November 16, 2016, 12:03:02 PM »
Fastest I've ever taken a car was on a straight stretch of Rt 29 in Maple Lawn, on my way to Silver Spring. There's a stop light on the stretch at the top of a hill that lets you see way far down and ahead, so you can get a good scan to see if there are officers clocking or anything. Anyway, when the light went green I decided I was just going to push and see how fast I could go before I either had to slow down or at least felt I had to. I took it up to 131mph before deciding the car felt light enough on its tires and that I didn't want to take anymore chances with my life. Highly exhilirating.
I got my E30 up to 131, which confirmed BMW's numbers. That's as fast as that car will go, and that's partly dependent on grade and wind. I've only gotten my E46 up to 120 or so, but it handled great and still had a lot left in the tank.
E.F. Benson

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #327 on: November 16, 2016, 12:05:58 PM »
Yeah my 2013 B8.5 S4 took it to 131 easily. The limiter on the car is 155 (which I've removed with a mod chip), but I didn't push it to that. It had plenty left. That needle was still climbing when I decided to back 'er off and come back to Earth. The best part was the suspension was as calm and rigid as when traveling normal speeds. There was no squirreling or shaking. I did feel the car get noticably lighter as I broke 130, a nice flightiness that let you know just how low the upper air pressure was getting on the car. Man, that was fun.
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #328 on: November 16, 2016, 12:09:42 PM »
When I got my reckless driving charge at 18, I got clocked at 122 in my Passat.

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #329 on: November 16, 2016, 12:13:55 PM »
Yet another reason why I do not do that very often, if at all anymore.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #330 on: November 16, 2016, 12:27:08 PM »
Yeah my 2013 B8.5 S4 took it to 131 easily. The limiter on the car is 155 (which I've removed with a mod chip), but I didn't push it to that. It had plenty left. That needle was still climbing when I decided to back 'er off and come back to Earth. The best part was the suspension was as calm and rigid as when traveling normal speeds. There was no squirreling or shaking. I did feel the car get noticably lighter as I broke 130, a nice flightiness that let you know just how low the upper air pressure was getting on the car. Man, that was fun.
I certainly didn't notice any aero-effects at 120. It honestly felt as if I were doing 60. And in my case that was cruising speed, rather than a "how fast can I push it" thing. I had a car in front of me doing ~125 of so, so I lagged slightly behind him for a while feeling rather safe.
E.F. Benson

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #331 on: November 16, 2016, 12:27:56 PM »

I rarely break 100 these days, if I do it's completely by accident. I typically call it a day around 92 or so.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #332 on: November 16, 2016, 01:37:13 PM »

I rarely break 100 these days, if I do it's completely by accident. I typically call it a day around 92 or so.
Indeed. On my cross-country road trip last month I had 83 or so as my top speed, and that was in 80mph zones. Texas is pretty generous with regards to speeding tickets, but I don't want to find out how the South Dakota Highway Patrol treats them. Besides, I was enough of an interdiction target as it was.
E.F. Benson

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #333 on: November 20, 2016, 05:11:46 PM »

The only time I hit over 100 is when I'm on my bike on a few long stretches. No one around.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #334 on: July 12, 2017, 12:16:24 PM »
My car is at the dealership right now with a check engine light on. Turns out it's a bad o2 sensor. They want $660 to swap it out. Is it just me, or is that insane?

Offline jasc15

• TTAL: Yeti welcome
« Reply #335 on: July 12, 2017, 12:21:56 PM »
Maybe not insane for a dealership.  Those sensors are pretty expensive, about $200 or so last I checked, but nowhere near $600.  I've never changed one myself, but it seems the most difficult part is access, since they are typically installed at awkward angles, and possibly a special tool to go around the wire.

Offline Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
« Reply #336 on: July 12, 2017, 12:23:25 PM »
My car is at the dealership right now with a check engine light on. Turns out it's a bad o2 sensor. They want $660 to swap it out. Is it just me, or is that insane?

Dealers charge insanely high labor rates, usually starting around $200/hr.  If a local auto shop can do the work (and it's not warranty work), you can save money on labor costs.  Also depends on the price of the part - it can't hurt to ask for a breakdown in cost (parts/labor/tax, etc.) to see if they'll give it to you or not.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2017, 12:24:32 PM »
Maybe not insane for a dealership.  Those sensors are pretty expensive, about $200 or so last I checked, but nowhere near $600.  I've never changed one myself, but it seems the most difficult part is access, since they are typically installed at awkward angles, and possibly a special tool to go around the wire.

He said the sensor itself is $320 and the rest is diagnostic and labor. I'm of the opinion that if you're getting the servicing work done, the dealership should wave the diagnostic fee.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #338 on: July 12, 2017, 12:32:22 PM »
I can't believe I have neglected this thread for nearly a year.

re: Tail lights- My brother had an  86 325e Which he installed a kill switch on the tail lights.  He had plenty of incidents where he had to gtfo and away from the police in a hurry (Expired tags). I was going to buy the car from him and get it legal  but he sold it before I had the cash to do so.

You still in the Mini?
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #339 on: July 12, 2017, 12:33:44 PM »
Yep. Still in the Mini.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2017, 12:54:40 PM »
I'm so sorry

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #341 on: July 12, 2017, 12:56:30 PM »
It's getting old :( Just crossed 105K miles and still owe $9500 on it.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #342 on: July 12, 2017, 01:59:13 PM »
O2 sensors are one of the things you really need to get OEM. Aftermarket ones will cause a ton of problems. That said, and OEM but non-factory branded sensor should run about 2 bills or so. The rest is the Stealer's markup. Any knucklehead should be able to install it in half an hour. Most reputable mechanics will apply the diagnostic fee to the labor so long as they do the work. I wouldn't count on any such reasonableness from the stealer.

In the future, Autozone, O'Reilly's, Pep Boys, or whatever chain of autoparts store you have up there will check the codes and tell you what's going on for free.

Lastly, go to realOEM.com, type in the last 7 digits of your VIN and search for Lambda probe. That's your sensor. It's very likely the same Seimens unit mine uses, which runs $215. That'll get you the part number and you can shop around from there. At the very least it'll tell you what the BMW name costs when added to a standard part.

And you really need to find an independent mechanic for your car. If it's not a warranty item then assume every single repair will cost half as much than a dealer.
E.F. Benson

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #343 on: July 12, 2017, 02:14:09 PM »
Yeah, all true, but you're right as rain when it comes to O2 sensors.  My son has a GTI that has had a check engine light on for a year now because of an O2 sensor, and we've gone through three of them in that time.  Something to do with the wiring of the sensor; finally my son just said "F*** it" and is selling it as-is.

Anyone want a 2011 GTI Royal blue (the special color), stick, 75,000 miles, in excellent condition except for the O2 sensor?   (FYI, not selling it because of the O2 sensor; it's a two-door hatchback and with a 3-month old baby, it's not cutting the mustard). 

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #344 on: July 12, 2017, 02:23:27 PM »
Yeah, all true, but you're right as rain when it comes to O2 sensors.  My son has a GTI that has had a check engine light on for a year now because of an O2 sensor, and we've gone through three of them in that time.  Something to do with the wiring of the sensor; finally my son just said "F*** it" and is selling it as-is.

Anyone want a 2011 GTI Royal blue (the special color), stick, 75,000 miles, in excellent condition except for the O2 sensor?   (FYI, not selling it because of the O2 sensor; it's a two-door hatchback and with a 3-month old baby, it's not cutting the mustard).
O2 sensors are weird in that plenty of other things will cause them to report bad even if they're fine. It's possible that something upstream is making the O2 data appear bad even though the sensor(s) is fine. In my case the SEL light came on and the codes report both O2 sensors are bad. When they both trip simultaneously that's what you look for. A vacuum leak or a bad MAF sensor can cause the actual air to differ from the MAF's air and therefore there's more or less O2 reported out the ass than what it expects.
E.F. Benson

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2017, 06:53:31 PM »
I've had an O2 sensor issue with my Cobalt for years. Took it in once, and they found something to fix but told me it could be any number of other things down the line, based on the codes. Check engine light came back on a day later and I just said "screw it." I'm not spending $300 five times until they figure it out. My state doesn't require inspections and my car runs fine, so I'm not worrying about it.

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #346 on: July 12, 2017, 07:44:56 PM »
O2 sensors are one of the things you really need to get OEM. Aftermarket ones will cause a ton of problems. That said, and OEM but non-factory branded sensor should run about 2 bills or so. The rest is the Stealer's markup. Any knucklehead should be able to install it in half an hour. Most reputable mechanics will apply the diagnostic fee to the labor so long as they do the work. I wouldn't count on any such reasonableness from the stealer.

In the future, Autozone, O'Reilly's, Pep Boys, or whatever chain of autoparts store you have up there will check the codes and tell you what's going on for free.

Lastly, go to realOEM.com, type in the last 7 digits of your VIN and search for Lambda probe. That's your sensor. It's very likely the same Seimens unit mine uses, which runs $215. That'll get you the part number and you can shop around from there. At the very least it'll tell you what the BMW name costs when added to a standard part.

And you really need to find an independent mechanic for your car. If it's not a warranty item then assume every single repair will cost half as much than a dealer.

Barto speaks the truth, I replaced my o2 sensors a few months back in my bmw, took a little over an hour and cost $140

Offline jasc15

• TTAL: Yeti welcome
« Reply #347 on: July 13, 2017, 01:46:20 PM »
I've never used a dealer for repair work, however the timing belt is due on my volvo and I am planning on having that done there.  A coworker had his timing belt changed on a different model volvo (a different dealer than the one I plan on using), and 3 months later the aux belt failed/dislodged and interfered with the timing belt, requiring replacement of heads, valves etc. (I dont think he needed the whole engine replaced).  I don't think you would have much recourse with an independent mechanic in a situation like that.  He had the engine repaired for no charge by the dealer after taking the issue to corporate.  The standard charge for this job on my car is around $750, not including replacing the water pump.

Another reason I am considering this is that I haven't found a reputable independent volvo mechanic yet, but have twice gone to the dealer for a diagnostic check (not OBD, but their proprietary engine monitoring system).  The first time they found no problems, and charged me $20 to do an oil change with my supplied oil and filter.  The second time they charged me for the diagnostic check (1 hour of labor, or $145), and offered to apply that cost to the necessary repairs, which I wound up doing myself.  Though expensive, I got the feeling in both instances that they were honest and straightforward.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 01:52:22 PM by jasc15 »

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #348 on: July 14, 2017, 06:32:59 AM »
I had good luck with the Volvo dealer in Cherry Hill, for what it's worth.

The other thing - not easy to do in this day and age of "schedulers" and bullshit - is get to know one of the mechanics.   My son works for a Volvo dealership here in Connecticut (he mainly works on Saabs, but also Volvos) and a lot of those guys are specific make/specific model nerds.   One guy knows everything about the '98 - '03 Saab 9-3s, or another guy knows the S60's back to front... and outside the dealer they will help you.   When I was getting my feet wet with working on a car, I had a '82 320i (it was the E30, first year, I think; it had the inline six engine), and I had to change the tranny; on those cars, there's a special "nut" on the back of the transmission that is big (like 2 1/2", 3") and requires a thin-walled socket with a star pattern (or some shit; I'm going off memory here, bear with me).   I had gotten to know a mechanic at the BMW (near you, Chino, in Watertown) named Gene, who had helped me by answering questions and what not, and when I asked him about that, he looked at me (kind of sizing me up) and disappeared, coming back with the socket in question.   He handed it to me and said you're in the club now, so don't screw me over.  I need that back, but take it and do what you have to do.  I thought then and still do now that that is INSANE.  That socket then probably cost him $50 or more, and now who knows?   I returned it the following weekend, with a coffee and a donut, and while he later moved on (and I lost touch with him), I'll never forget that as long as I live. 

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #349 on: July 14, 2017, 07:11:05 AM »
I used to have a great mechanic. He did all the work on my Mazda and Passat when I had them. Whenever I was looking at buying a new (used) car, he'd let me bring it in and throw it on his lift and look at it for no charge. He lived across the street from us and owned a garage in Watertown until he flipped his truck drunk without a seatbelt on. His legs no longer work and he can sometimes move his right arm and wrists. I hadn't needed a mechanic for the last 105K miles as everything was covered under Mini. I needed an oil change the other day and Valvoline wouldn't do it. "Sorry, we don't do Minis. They have proprietary hardware we don't have, and there's something with the batter that makes them a liability for us" the guy says to me. I went to the place my mechanic used to own after Valvoline turned me away, and he said the same thing. Having gone 10,500 miles since my last oil change, I brought it to Mini just to get it done. I didn't want to keep racking up the miles while looking for a mechanic that would take it while also working with my schedule at work.

My check engine light was on so I had them look at that while I was there (almost puked when I saw $140 diagnostic charge on the bill). I'll be getting the o2 sensor work done elsewhere.