General > Movies and TV

TV show recommendations

(1/8) > >>

kári:
I was just curious on what are some good shows you guys like/think I would like. I've watched and loved The Wire, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Friday Night Lights, The Office (UK) and Friends (yeah).
Shows that are still on which I like are House, How I Met Your Mother (not as good as the first seasons but oh well), South Park, New Girl and Game of Thrones.

So, any recommendations?

GuineaPig:
1. Deadwood
2. Breaking Bad
3. Mad Men

That should be your priority.

kári:
Deadwood looks pretty awesome, I've heard of the others but haven't checked them out either, thanks!

Zantera:
I'm currently watching Lost, which I really like. I think it's one of those shows that you either love or have very little interest in, it's a bit supernatural and has a bit of a "mystery"-feel to it.
If you're into comedy, I would recommend both Coupling (The British version) and Arrested Development, both are really good, The Big Bang Theory is another sitcom I enjoy, but it hasn't really been the same since season 3. (IMO)

kári:
Yeah I've seen Lost and it was okay, I only really liked the first season though. Just watched the rest to get to know what happened. I'll keep the others in mind as well but I've seen parts of The Big Bang Theory and I didn't really like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version