Author Topic: Cougars  (Read 2763 times)

Offline emindead

• DTF.org Alumni
Cougars
« on: March 11, 2012, 04:10:25 PM »
Urban definition of a cougar
Noun. An older woman (35+) who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her shit together.

The traditional cougar goes hunting for action with a younger man. My girlfriend was telling me about how a teacher of hers from High School was dating this ten year old younger guy from college. She has a seven year old kid, she's divorced, but she seems to really like this dude (and he's cool with the kid also). From what my gf told me they are really into each other.

Now, let's get into the real subject. This age disparity is quite a taboo (though it shouldn't be). I've dated older women and it has been exciting, we both got what we wanted, I wanted experience (and she was hot) and she wanted a young guy. Though in my case it was a sporadical one time (maybe twice) situation. I can see when both are relatively young the whole relationship can be exhilirating. In the case of the cougar she wants to feel young and sexy; by common social standards she should be stable, i.e. married with children and living in a big house with her husband happily ever after. The issue is that sometimes premature happy endings end bad. And I guess that trying to find a guy who's good for her, again, in the same age range can be quite difficult.

I know that the common opinion will be that the college guy is taking advante of his situation. He has time and can still settle in a few years if things don't come out. Do you guys think or have known about these kind of relationships do coming out, working out? Considerably older woman having long term relationships (maybe marrying) with younger dudes?

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: Cougars
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 04:12:09 PM »
When I was 18 I hooked up briefly with a 36 year old. And then when I was 26 we started talking again. Eventually she was ready to start a life with me and was in love with me. So a relationship could have been built pretty easily, assuming she wasn't completely insane which is why I ditched her.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 04:14:10 PM »
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline emindead

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 04:30:36 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau
HOLY SHIT!!!

When I was 18 I hooked up briefly with a 36 year old. And then when I was 26 we started talking again. Eventually she was ready to start a life with me and was in love with me. So a relationship could have been built pretty easily, assuming she wasn't completely insane which is why I ditched her.
Oh, so that's the reason why. WOW.

Online Adami

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 04:32:07 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!!

Oh, so that's the reason why. WOW.

Yea, she (unofficial diagnosis) probably had borderline personality disorder. It was like dealing with a tornado. Good thing too, or else I wouldn't be where I am now. :)

Point was however, that had she not been a psychohoesbeast then maybe something would have come of it. Luckily it didn't.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 04:52:06 PM »

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 05:56:27 PM »
I've encountered my fair share of 'cougars' over the years, though only had a 'relationship' with one of them, and that was pretty short. The great (if you permit me) thing about these women is that they are usually divorced, and tired of a lot of the BS that goes along with dating. And they don't want to wait around to feel like they really know the guy and have a relationship established before they hop in the sack with them. They know what they want, and they want to know if a guy is going to be good in bed sooner, so if he is not they don't wait around for months before discovering he is a lousy lay.

In all fairness, I think it is a lame term, and paints a lot of decent women in a bad light. Many of them are not sluts or horndogs who will screw anything with a dick. Many of them just want companionship and intimacy but not a lot of the crap that goes along with dating that people in their 20s experience.

OH WOW.    :|

This bitch was big-time news around here. The utterly disgusting part about it is how she became a cause célèbre and basically a local celebrity, because she was a woman. I mean, FFS
Exclusive access to the wedding was given to the television show, Entertainment Tonight[2] and photographs were released through other media outlets.

If it was a man in her shoes the media would be demanding his balls be cut off.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »
Funny how double-standards like that exist.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 07:08:29 PM »
I have always much referred older women.  I had a long term relationship with one who was 20 years older and it was wonderful, we were great together.  We parted ways as we were in different places in our lives, but both still respect each other so much.  I guess I have always been told that I'm more mature than my age and I've always had friends which have been older, so naturally I'm attracted to 40 plus women. 

Normally too, I would find them more appealing than girls around my own age, and their knowledge and experience is always greater IMO.  It's always been one of my fetish type things, but love women who are older than me.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 07:15:52 PM »
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 07:31:12 PM »
I...seem...to...exclusively ...attract...girls...1-2 ...years...younger...than ...me....2...years ...older...in...one...case, ...and...same...age...in...one ...other. ...Other ...then...that, ...578429375 ...girls...1-2 ...years ...younger.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »
I have always much referred older women.  I had a long term relationship with one who was 20 years older and it was wonderful, we were great together.  We parted ways as we were in different places in our lives, but both still respect each other so much.  I guess I have always been told that I'm more mature than my age and I've always had friends which have been older, so naturally I'm attracted to 40 plus women. 

Normally too, I would find them more appealing than girls around my own age, and their knowledge and experience is always greater IMO.  It's always been one of my fetish type things, but love women who are older than me.

I've always much preferred older men than ones my own age, so I get it.  :tup

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 08:44:54 PM »

I've always much preferred older men than ones my own age, so I get it.  :tup

Awesome.  It's hard when people think it's weird or gross, but when people understand and feel the same, it's comforting.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 09:30:12 PM »
Completely agreed wolfy :tup I've never related to girls within a few years of my own age all that well but have hit it off well with many whom are in the 18-23 group as well as the 30+ group. I feel like the ones closest to my age place the most bogus society-driven expectations on me (get an office job, cut your hair, stop looking at me with binoculars while I'm changing in my bedroom) while the younger ones are more into having a genuinely fun time while getting to know me for who I am and the older ones really appreciate the fact that I have exceptional hygiene and am not a part of Megan's Law.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 09:33:03 PM »
I relate better and am more open with older ladies.  I'm not exactly on the dating market, but, yeah, would definitely be seeking older partners. 

• DT.net Member
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 09:35:00 PM »
ITT: a foxy damsel over the age of 30 has a young DTFer fill the cup.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 09:35:25 PM »
I fucking love Cougars. I love their attitudes and the way they move around. I also love how they hint at wanting your meat. I just think it's really amazing that Cougars are the way they are. Plus, they have great figure..

• DT.net Member
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 09:41:54 PM »
:clap:

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 09:45:34 PM »

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 09:49:45 PM »
Very well done indeed.

Offline emindead

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 11:35:23 PM »
Is it? I gave the urban definition of the word so that joke wouldn't come up. Alas...

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »
I enjoyed my numerous but short-lived encounters with cougars. That was an early 20's phase though. I've moved on and settled down, albeit with a much younger woman :lol

Online Adami

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 02:45:44 PM »
I enjoyed my numerous but short-lived encounters with cougars. That was an early 20's phase though. I've moved on and settled down, albeit with a much younger woman :lol

Yea, as have I. Kind of strange.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2012, 03:01:15 PM »
Well, you learn sailing on old ships, as they say.

rumborak
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline jsem

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 04:35:52 PM »
Pumas are the most boring of all the big cats.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2012, 04:57:13 PM »
Is it? I gave the urban definition of the word so that joke wouldn't come up. Alas...

But it pretty much had to anyway.  I read the definition, and by time I was halfway down the page, I'd forgotten about it and was waiting for someone to make the joke.  It would've been disappointing if no one had.

On topic:  There is definitely something attractive about confidence and intelligence, and both of those qualities tend to be found more often in older persons both male and female.  Therefore it shouldn't surprise anyone that an older woman can be considered hot.  When I was younger, sure those tight college babes were glorious to behold, but there were some older women who still looked pretty good.  Now, there are a lot more women younger than me that still look great, and of course there's still the college babes and twentysomethings.  As far as I'm concerned, there's more choice and more eye candy all the way round.  One of the few benefits of getting old and shifting perspective.

Offline Silver Tears

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2012, 04:59:35 PM »
I'll take my men older please.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2012, 05:01:29 PM »
 :'(  That's... that's so beautiful.

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2012, 05:57:11 PM »

I like my coffee black, like my men.
Get me some Mandingo
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

• DT.net Member
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2012, 06:59:01 PM »
Lexington Steele or GTFO.

Offline Rina

• DTF.org Member
  • ~
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2012, 07:41:55 PM »

I like my coffee black, like my men.
Get me some Mandingo

NICE airplane reference.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2012, 07:51:45 PM »
 :rollin

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2012, 10:24:22 PM »

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
  • Somebody Get Me A Doctor! - VH
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2012, 10:44:47 PM »
my wife is six months older than me, and she is a hottie.
does that count?

Offline emindead

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2012, 10:48:38 PM »

But it pretty much had to anyway.
I very much indeed waited for it as well. But if I had to die it was at least with a warning :p

There was a time where we thought that Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were gonna live happily ever after. Demi Moore is[/] today's Hollywood definition of  a cougar. Did she actually expect that things were gonna work out? I mean, it's Ashton Kutcher.

my wife is six months older than me, and she is a hottie.
does that count?
My girlfriend is five months older than me. I think we win this thread, Yeshua. o/