Post your handwriting

Started by TimelessSymphony, March 10, 2012, 06:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimelessSymphony

hey guy's and gals, i was just curious to see what your handwriting looks like :) and beware of mine it looks pretty much girly-ish.. *sigh*..

and sorry about the crappy picture too..

Gadough

alirocker08

Imaging having to read page after page of this. Sorry examiners :P

Gadough

God damn, that's amazing. It looks like the fucking Constitution or something. :hefdaddy

BlobVanDam

Quote from: Gadough on March 10, 2012, 07:04:45 AM
God damn, that's amazing. It looks like the fucking Constitution or something. :hefdaddy

It looks like it should be engraved on the one ring.

Gadough

ITT: We discover that Alice is elvish.

alirocker08

Quote from: BlobVanDam on March 10, 2012, 07:05:44 AM

Fun fact: Tolkien stole my handwriting!

Quote from: Gadough on March 10, 2012, 07:11:36 AM
ITT: We discover that Alice is elvish.
I'm too short to be an elf! I think we've already established that I'm a hobbit :P

Gadough

Psshh, your status as a hobbit has just been a cover. Your cover has been blown.

lonestar

Quote from: BlobVanDam on March 10, 2012, 07:05:44 AM

:rollin
Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

alirocker08

Damn, you got me, I'm actually a 5'8" willowy elf who has lived for over 800 years (so quite young by elven definition) I just say I'm a hobbit to keep Sauron's eye off of me, lest he kidnap me to try and make female orcs *shudder*

Chino

HarlequinForest

alirocker08

HarlequinForest

Quote from: alirocker08 on March 10, 2012, 07:51:48 AM
I forgot I made that :')

Your handwriting's gotten better!  The lines are a lot more parallel now.

alirocker08

That was written before I made the thread I think, it's my notes on Louis XIV that I did at the start of the year...Plus, it helps that it's on lined paper :')

HarlequinForest

Quote from: alirocker08 on March 10, 2012, 07:54:51 AMPlus, it helps that it's on lined paper :')

True, I didn't notice that.

TimelessSymphony

Damn you guy's have some awesome handwriting  :metal makes mine less fancy  :(

Phoenix87x

AcidLameLTE

I will not because some where along the line (I was too young for me to remember), I was forced to change from writing with my left hand to my right hand and now my handwriting is really bad.

Dr. DTVT

Isn't there an even older handwritting thread where TDoL literally wrote (drew) all over her hand?

splent

Do you want what I write on the board for kids at school or when I'm taking notes?

Gadough

lateralus88

antigoon

Quote from: AcidLameLTE on March 10, 2012, 11:45:23 AM
I will not because some where along the line (I was too young for me to remember), I was forced to change from writing with my left hand to my right hand and now my handwriting is really bad.
Who was this evil person?

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

HarlequinForest

Quote from: antigoon on March 10, 2012, 03:33:37 PM

For reals, I've never understood why people did that.  Just let the kid appreciate his uniqueness!  The only downsides to being left-handed are that you have to rest your hand on the spiral when writing in spiral notebooks and you have to drag your palm through what you just wrote.  The upside is that right-handed school desks are so much better for left-handers because we can rest our heads on our right hand while we're writing.

AcidLameLTE

Quote from: antigoon on March 10, 2012, 03:33:37 PM
I was too young for me to remember

Gadough

So, am I the only person who writes in cursive all the time, by choice? I find it much easier and quicker than print.

AcidLameLTE

Nah....I...always...write...in...cursive...as...well

lateralus88

Gadough

Why are you guys posting in those funny colors? lol you guys are silly!

lateralus88

Are...you...making...fun...of...me...for...being...color...blind?

AcidLameLTE

Quote from: Gadough on March 11, 2012, 05:07:28 PM
Why are you guys posting in those funny colors? lol you guys are silly!
Because...it...looks...really...nice...:)

Gadough

Quote from: DTVT on March 10, 2012, 11:58:10 AM
Isn't there an even older handwritting thread where TDoL literally wrote (drew) all over her hand?

Holy shit flashback!