Author Topic: Thank God for Dogs, Baseball bats and cellphones  (Read 414 times)

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
Thank God for Dogs, Baseball bats and cellphones
« on: March 02, 2012, 09:41:46 PM »
So, last night I was sleeping. As was my dad. He's upstairs, I'm on the main floor. I don't sleep with my room door closed, because one of our dogs gets up at least once a  night to go to the bathroom, and it makes life easier if I get up and do it.

Well, I heard a weird sound last night. Like a pound or some shit. Dogs got up, but didn't bark (which was fucking weird. because whenever I stumble in the house drunk at 3am, they bark like crazy). I was like, really freaked out. They heard something and didn't bark. So I grabbed my trusty baseball bat and phone. Heard another sound. From the fucking garage. I grabbed the door handle when the door opened. I slammed it shut and the dogs started barking. I dialed 911 and told them my location etc, and yelling (the guy was pounding the door or something) at the guy to "leave or eat metal you fucking cunt!" Eventually, the guy left. I stayed on the line and everything ended up being okay.

The cops actually found the guy walking down my road (it's a cul-de-sac [I think that's how it's spelled]). He was from out of state and actually had his ID on him. They said he was belligerently drunk.

Fucking, weird. Not just the breaking into my garage part, but the fact that I was scared for my life for a brief second.

Offline SeRoX

• DTF.org Member
  • The VoiceMaster
Re: Thank God for Dogs, Baseball bats and cellphones
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 10:00:43 PM »
First I was like "Oh God, it must be a ghost, a creature or something" because you said, dogs didn't bark (yes, which is really weird), then I was disappointed, it was just fucking drunk dude.  :lol

At least, everyone is OK and everything is well.
Quote from: Plasmastrike
SeRoX is right!
Quote from: Nihil-Morari
SeRoX is DTF's JLB!
As usual, SeRoX is correct.