Author Topic: Heretic's Top 50 Albums v. The DTForums Are Raging Inside Me  (Read 15603 times)

Offline Jirpo

• DTF.org Member
  • :)
Re: Heretic's Top 50 Albums v. Welp.
« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2012, 09:40:31 PM »
I've been following but not posting, loving the list!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2012, 10:22:53 PM »
Good to see Shogun so high.  I prefer Ascendancy but Shogun is a close second.  I can see why people enjoy it the most out of all their other albums.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Silver Tears

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »
Interesting list so far

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2012, 09:00:31 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it. Sorry I'm still slow updating this thing.

14. Between the Buried and Me - The Great Misdirect

This album was the follow-up to BTBAM's masterpiece, a grandeur album known as Colors.  Both albums accentuate everything a progressive death metal album should, with beautiful melodies and angelic falsetto lines combined with gut-crushing riffs, solos, and vocals. This album is different than Colors in that it isn't basically one flowing song, it's a collection, and the collection is fantastic! Lots of people dislike this album because there is a certain amount of guitar wankery, but I enjoy it immensely. The band took me some time to get used to back a few years ago, but once they clicked, I loved them more than almost any other band I listen to. Definitely one of my top artists of all time, with another more obvious album to come.

Favorite songs: Fossil Genera- A Feed From Cloud Mountain, Obfuscation, Swim to the Moon, Desert of Song

13. Mastodon - The Hunter

The highest album from 2011 to shoot up my lists is Mastodon's The Hunter, one of my favorite metal albums of the past decade. It took everything I loved about Crack the Skye and Leviathan and combined it, also flavoring it a bit with a more "fun." The sound might be a tad more accessible, but the vocals were my least favorite part of Mastodon at first, and now I love them. The Hunter sees Mastodon combine melody with metal, and it's an amazing amalgamation.

Favorite songs: Stargasm, Blasteroid, All the Heavy Lifting, Creature Lives, Octopus Has No Friends

12. Thrice - Vheissu

Thrice's Vheissu is my favorite Thrice album, and, in a few years, I can see it becoming a top 10 album, rather than just a bit off. I love everything about the album; Thrice decided they'd experiment a bit more with their sound rather than continue the sound of The Artist in the Ambulance, and it truly paid off. Everything about this album is insane, from the powerful melodies, to the crushing harsh vocals, and the fantastic songwriting. Thrice truly struck the right chords with this album, and I am incredibly sad they're taking a hiatus, as everything they released from this album onward was basically 5/5 to me.

Favorite songs: Red Sky, The Earth Will Shake, Of Dust and Nations, Image of the Invisible

11. Haste the Day - Attack of the Wolf King

This album is a strange one for me, as I don't love most of HtD's previous work, only finding it to be good or great rather than how I consider this album-- a masterpiece. Another metalcore album, each song is melodic, brutal, powerful, and catchy. After hearing that this would be the band's last album, I was very sad, but at least they went out strong, producing an amazing work of art. "Dogs Like Vultures" is the highlight of the album, while songs like "My Name is Darkness," "Walk With a Crooked Spine," and "Merit for Sadness" all make the album a standout piece in the metalcore jungle.

Favorite songs: Dogs Like Vultures, Walk With a Crooked Spine, Merit for Sadness, My Name is Darkness

Top ten will proceed! I will post one album at a time, and the write-ups should be a tad longer, as these are my top albums of all time!

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2012, 09:01:45 AM »
Cool to see The Great Misdirect and Vheissu.  :tup

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2012, 11:03:42 AM »
Can you post a no write up list of all the previous albums please?

I seem to like TGM more than most people, but its not in Colors league.

I don't get the hype about that Thrice album.  It's the only one I have, and it's always in one ear and out the other...it just never grabs my attention.

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2012, 11:17:13 AM »
You should definitely try out Major/Minor and the Alchemy Index, perhaps even The Artist in the Ambulance; Thrice's other bests, imo. Once they clicked for me, I loved them.

TGM isn't as good as Colors, no, but it's awesome, and while I don't know if they'll ever make anything as good as Colors again, they've still been releasing fantastic stuff.

And this list so far...

50. Kvelertak - Kvelertak
49. The Dear Hunter - The Color Spectrum
48. Counting Crows - August and Everything After
47. God is an Astronaut - All is Violent, All is Bright
46. Sigur Ros - Meš suš ķ eyrum viš spilum endalaust
45. Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven
44. Maybeshewill - I Was Here For a Moment, Then I Was Gone
43. Protest the Hero - Fortress
42. Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun
41. Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow
40. Bon Iver - Bon Iver, Bon Iver
39. Sleepmakeswaves - ...and so we destroyed everything
38. The Dear Hunter - Act II: The Meaning Of, And All Things Regarding Ms. Leading
37. Scale the Summit - The Collective
36. Haken - Visions
35. Periphery - Periphery
34. Dream Theater - A Dramatic Turn of Events
33. Mono - Hymn to the Immortal Wind
32. Mastodon - Crack the Skye
31. 30 Seconds to Mars - This is War
30. August Burns Red - Leveler
29. Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
28. Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare
27. Opeth - Blackwater Park
26. Cloudkicker - Beacons
25. Alter Bridge - ABIII
24. The Tallest Man on Earth - The Wild Hunt
23. Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
22. Third Eye Blind - A Collection
21. Thrice - Major/Minor
20. Seventh Wonder - The Great Escape
19. Opeth - Still Life
18. Trivium - Shogun
17. Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of the Silent Earth: 3
16. Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet
15. Fair to Midland - Arrows & Anchors
14. Between the Buried and Me - The Great Misdirect
13. Mastodon - The Hunter
12. Thrice - Vheissu
11. Haste the Day - Attack of the Wolf King

Any guesses as to what may be in the top 10, folks?

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2012, 11:41:35 AM »
Hmm... I'm fairly confident that Colors will be on the list. Maybe another Sigur Ros? Agaetis Byrjun, Takk or ( ) perhaps. Maybe another Avenged Sevenfold album, City of Evil or Waking the Fallen?
Just some at the top of my head.

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2012, 06:12:53 PM »
Mmmm, maybe, maybe... ;)

10. Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside of Me

This is the most emotional album I've ever heard, and it connects with me on so many levels. While I'd first heard a few songs from this album a year or two ago and paid no mind to them, I eventually found myself listening to the full album some time later, and it's been one of my favorites ever since. The album is a definite stray from the path that Deja Entendu had laid, being more acoustic and vocal driven, and also surrounding a very dark subject matter, ranging from isolation, self-pity, death, struggles with faith, the list goes on. Jesse Lacey, the lyricist, absolutely wrote the album from his heart, and each word, each lyric just creates an atmosphere of pain and the questioning that goes along with it. The album sounds as if Lacey is abandoning all hope, and it's obvious he doesn't have a lot of confidence in himself or his faith in songs like "Degausser," "Jesus," and "You Won't Know."

While two of the songs are relatively faster and upbeat, those being "Not the Sun" and "The Archers Bows Have Broken," the lyrics in the songs still occasionally portray the darkness of the album. Every song just slides into the next, and there's never a dull moment in between. The songs are engaging, and, when listening to this album during a period of your life which you've been hurt, abandoned, or just lost hope in the world around you truly puts things into perspective and makes you realize that you're not the only one. This is a truly an album of sin, of broken hearts, and lost places. While there are occasional glitters of hope, in songs like "Jesus," ultimately the album serves to stand as an album that will make you feel something; what that something is depends on the listener- but, for me, it helps me cope with hard times, and it's an album that is pretty much perfect in every regard.

Favorite songs: Jesus, The Archers Bows Have Broken, Not the Sun, Sowing Season, You Won't Know

Offline Ħ

Re: Heretic's Top 50 Albums v. The DTForums Are Raging Inside Me
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2012, 06:20:07 PM »
From the few times I've listened to it, I can say that this one of the best alternative rock albums I've ever heard.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2012, 02:53:37 AM »
I both like and don't get the hype for Brand New. Given I only know The Devil and God... but it's a pretty great album. One of the better Alternative Rock-albums I've heard, but few of the tracks really blow me away. Sowing Season and Welcome to Bangkok are my favorites, the rest ranges from Good to Great. The album has a massive hype though, maybe there's something lyrically I'm missing, it's hard to say. A lot of the lyrics are about god from what I've noticed, but I have no idea if the band is for or against the idea of a god, I don't really know where they stand so to speak. :P

Still, great pick, but just wanted to share my thoughts.

Offline Silver Tears

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2012, 05:13:19 AM »
Nice one  :tup

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2012, 05:54:32 PM »
Yep it's a truly great album, definitely one of the most emotional albums out there! Thanks for the replies.

9. Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here

This. Album. Is. Gorgeous.

So we all know Anathema, in the past, was a doom metal band. They had an intense, heavy sound that most bands of that era didn't exactly have. And then, suddenly, they moved past that and started making more alternative and progressive rocks songs, some completely full of darkness and pain, and others full of optimism and happiness. Then, this album came along. This is the album where they absolutely perfected their sound and made one of what I consider the greatest albums ever. Full of absolutely beautiful songs from cover to cover, this album truly showcases music as an art form.

Nothing on this album is really "heavy," per say; there is a definite darker song in Summernight Horizon, which builds to a beautiful climax, and then the colder sounds of Get Off Get Out as well... but overall, this album is a dive into the positive, showcasing a period of time in which the band was truly happy, and got the full enjoyment out of making music. From the beautiful tones of Dreaming Light to the intense messages in Angels Walk Among Us, every single song on this album carries emotion, and an atmosphere that is hard to replicate. This album definitely seated Anathema as one of my favorite bands, and while I feel as though their previous albums are really great, this one truly sits at the top of the Anathema discography (with the newly released Weather Systems right there with it.) I truly hope Anathema continue to make such fantastic music, and that they don't ever lose the enjoyment in doing it.

Favorite songs: Dreaming Light, Summernight Horizon, Angels Walk Among Us, Thin Air, Everything

Offline Ħ

« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2012, 06:35:51 PM »
I keep seeing this album come up on DTF. One day I'll get around to it.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2012, 03:45:41 AM »
You forgot to mention the best song, Universal. :P
Can't really say enough good things about this album, Universal, Hindsight, Thin Air, Summernight Horizon would be my own personal favorites.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2012, 04:59:55 AM »
You forgot to mention the best song, A Simple Mistake :P

Fixed  ;D
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2012, 06:00:15 AM »
To be honest, if I really wanted to list my favorite songs, I'd have to pick the whole album. :D I just had to select the first few that I loved from the start.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
One of the few Anathema albums I like as a whole. Good choice
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2012, 12:19:41 PM »
Fantastic album!

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Silver Tears

• DTF.org Member

Offline Gorille85

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2012, 01:54:54 PM »
The magic of that album wore off a good deal for me. Still an OK album though.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2012, 03:18:32 PM »
The 5.1 mix of WHBWH is some of Wilson's best work to date. There are some lulls on this album, but overall it is quite fantastic.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »
Hey, thanks for the posts everyone! Anathema are amazing.

8. Avenged Sevenfold - Waking the Fallen

Ah, here we are, A7X's 2nd studio album. An album which effortlessly mixes metalcore screaming with clean, powerful vocals. This album was the last to feature prominent screams from M. Shadows, until Nightmare, which reintroduced that in a few locations. While it isn't A7X's best album, it is still one of my favorite albums of all time and one of A7X's last albums I came to love as a whole. Waking the Fallen showcases A7X's progressive nature in a few songs, while also showing their skill at writing insanely brutal material, along with more emotional songs as well. I Won't See You Tonight pt. 1 is one of the band's best songs and I urge you to check it out-- an absolutely wonderful piece. The array of instruments on the album help to diversify songs, and once again, the vocals are just incredible. Definitely the best they've had on any album.

Another thing that makes this album so awesome in my opinion is the flow. From the introduction song to the last, crazy notes of And All Things Will End, this album has an atmosphere of complete darkness. Chapter Four is an excellent example of this, telling a story, yet carrying a foreboding atmosphere the entire time. Overall, an amazing album, but yes, A7X will place one more time...

Favorite songs: I Won't See You Tonight, pt. 1, Chapter Four, Remenissions, Second Heartbeat, Eternal Rest

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2012, 07:00:25 PM »
I like Nightmare, and really like their self-titled, but haven't quite gotten around to hearing the earlier stuff yet. It's on my list though! If WtF is your second favorite, I guess that means City of Evil might be on the list? ;) (personally their self-titled is my favorite, way underrated IMO)

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2012, 07:11:26 PM »
I do believe you might be right there. ;) Waking the Fallen is awesome, a lot more screaming, though, so it depends on how you like the harsher vocals. If you haven't heard I Won't See You Tonight pt. 1, listen to it now!

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
So, Colors and City of Evil coming up yet?
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »

7. August Burns Red - Constellations

This album has one of my favorite songs of all time on it, Marianas Trench; a song that starts off with an atmospheric guitar riff that builds into a crushing monument of sound that channels feelings of misery, anger, and despair. Overall, the album is a constant back-and-forth between hopefulness and regret, with songs like Crusades looking towards the good in things despite all the bad, and songs like Meridian, that have an atmosphere of darkness, yet are paired with lyrics that look forward.

Overall, the album is in my opinion the best release in the "metalcore" genre. It takes everything about metalcore and accentuates it to the best possible degree, and that's what gives it a place in my top albums.

Favorite songs: Marianas Trench, Crusades, Meridian, Indonesia

6. Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More

'Love, it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you: it will set you free.'

Mumford & Sons are a folk band that rose to popularity in 2009/2010, and since then, they've been one of the most different kind of bands to hit music in a long time. Their album sits at the top of the iTunes charts constantly, and people are in love with them for the same reasons I am; that is, the beautiful lyrics, fantastic melodies, and the simplicity and artistic feeling that their songs portray. Their song "Timshel" is perhaps the most beautiful song ever written, and it gives me chills every time I hear it. It's just a wonderful album full of meaningful songs, blazing banjos, maniacal mandolins, and angelic acoustic. Excuse my alliterations-- this album is amazing. The album is very consistent, and there's not a ton of deviations from their style, but the songs are played excellently and the lyrics combined with the wonderful vocals are just fantastic. There's a sort of "down to earth" style to their music and I love it. Definitely one of my favorite albums, ever.

Favorite songs: Timshel, Winter Winds, Awake My Soul, Roll Away Your Stone, The Cave, Little Lion Man

5. Alter Bridge - One Day Remains

While most consider Alter Bridge's pinnacle release to be their second album, Blackbird, One Day Remains does something for me neither of their albums have done since; and that's evoke an incredibly strong feeling of emotion. Songs on ODR, like Broken Wings, Shed My Skin, Open Your Eyes, and Down to My Last all are windows into the "how things can be dark and seem to have no end, but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel" kind of mindset, and for a time, it fit my life perfectly. The songs were all written by Mark Tremonti, and paired with Myles' fantastic voice, it shows how much chemistry they found as a band.

The album is a definite masterpiece, and, while the band have yet to beat it in my opinion, all of their releases have been fantastic, and I hope they'll continue to be as amazing in the future.

Favorite songs: Broken Wings, Open Your Eyes, Shed My Skin

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »
Nice One Day Remains I used to listen to that cd all the time during high school.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »
One Day Remains is classic.

Offline Gorille85

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2012, 09:13:27 PM »
Sigh No More is really good!!

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2012, 01:07:22 PM »
One Day Remains, awesome.
Squ

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2012, 05:56:36 PM »
Last update before #1, which I'm sure you know what it is by now. Eithe rway, I've got a really nice write-up for it, and hopefully you'll all like it. I'll post it tomorrow morning.

4. Dream Theater - Images and Words

This is an album that every Dream Theater fan can attest for being a very good album. Some don't like it, or some don't like the 90's sound a lot of the songs have, but it's at least respected by the community as a great sophomore album, and a fantastic debut for LaBrie.

Overall, the album is full of songs that I can say are powerful. Lots of the songs are upbeat and energizing, and you can tell the band had fun making the album. A song like "Take the Time" showcases this perfectly, as it's a long, progressive song that rocks and rolls and grooves as well as slows down for room to breathe; that's what makes it one of my favorite Dream Theater songs.

Then of course, there's the classic Learning to Live, an early epic with fantastic lyrics and a great flow to the song, as well as the wonderful reprisal of the Wait for Sleep melody. Songs like Surrounded and Another Day are both ballad-esque, but still are incredibly progressive and make use of fantastic melodies, riffs, and of course, the awesome vocals. Images and Words is definitely the best DT album, and one of the best of all time.

Favorite songs: Take the Time, Surrounded, Learning to Live, Pull Me Under

3. Fair to Midland - Fables From a Mayfly: What I Tell You Three Times is True

This album is one of those albums where upon first listen, you realize you've stumbled upon something golden. From the first time I listened to Fables, I was incredibly intrigued and continued listening-- until it became one of my favorite albums of all time. An absolute masterpiece.

What really got me about this album was the vocalist; Darroh Sudderth. What an eccentric man with an incredibly powerful set of pipes, seriously. This guy can be roaring at one moment and then hitting incredibly high notes the next. Paired with his excellent cliches and poetry, it makes the songs unique and different from most of the alternative/progressive metal scene. A song like The Wife, the Kids, and the White Picket Fence is the best example of Darroh's range, while Dance of the Manatee is excellent for showing his growls, which are used basically only in that song.

In conclusion, Fables from a Mayfly is definitely a classic album. With one of the best vocalists on the scene, Fair to Midland continues to dominate, and this and Arrows and Anchors really made the band one of my favorite bands of all time. I have a sneaking suspicion this album might become my favorite or 2nd favorite of all time in years to come, only time will tell!

Favorite songs: All of them

2. Between the Buried and Me - Colors

It's funny, I remember in 2008 when a friend linked me to "Prequel to the Sequel" after I had shown some of my current music interests and I laughed at the vocals. Close-minded was I, and I shunned the band and its work for a year or more.

However, one day I decided to return to the band's music, after having introduced myself to many metalcore and hardcore acts, and, finally, something clicked. The lush, soft vocals mixed with the brutal raging screams resonated within me, and I listened, and listened, and listened.

Colors became one of those albums I can sit and listen to without a moment of boredom. I can imitate every little section, and whistle and hum to every guitar lick that comes along. The flow is just fantastic, and sometimes you feel like you're just listening to one song, and a fantastic one at that. Moments like the redneck section of Ants of the Sky and the crazy vocal harmonies on Sun of Nothing are what make the album so different from the progressive death metal/metalcore scene. Every moment of off-beat antics is placed perfectly, and helps the album from falling flat. The album is a masterpiece, in literally every sense of the word.

Favorite songs: All of them 

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2012, 01:43:14 AM »
Colors.  :heart It's funny because it took me about 8 spins perhaps before the album started to grow on me, sadly I thought the vocals were laughable the first time I heard them. :/ They really needed time for me, and now I think Tommy is easily one of the best vocalists in metal today. Your update also comes very convenient since I just found out yesterday that BTBAM are coming here in October.  :biggrin: At first I was freaking out a bit because tickets are released this Friday, and I'm a bit short on cash right now, but today I found out that a site where I had made a music-order couldn't get me the items I had ordered (A limited box by Anathema for example) so I was able to get back the money I had already spent, so now it looks like I will have cash for the tickets. When one window closes, another one surely opens! (Yeah I could most likely get tickets next month without being in risk for the tickets selling out, but I really don't feel at ease before I have them)

Fair to Midland is a great band, I need to listen to that album more times though, but Dance of the Manatee is badass. DT is a band I feel sorta so/so about nowadays. I don't really consider I&W to be one of their best, but it's not bad.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2012, 02:56:26 AM »
Can I just say I really enjoyed reading your top 50? Thank you for this last awesome update, I&W and Colors, wow! And yes. I do think I know what's #1 ;)
Squ

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2012, 04:21:14 AM »
Colors.  :metal :metal :metal