Poll

question

yes
125 (80.6%)
no
30 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 150

Author Topic: Do you think they'll play A Change of Seasons ever again?  (Read 8060 times)

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
Re: Do you think they'll play A Change of Seasons ever again?
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2012, 05:36:01 PM »
IIRC,  it was the encore during the SFaM tour,  a role it's well suited for.  In that capacity,  I could see them playing it live. You expect an encore to be 15-20 minutes,  so they just drop 5-10 minutes from the main set.   And it's length isn't really a huge obstacle since most of their songs are 10 minutes, anyway.  It would essentially be one song instead of two. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline theGonz

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2012, 03:27:22 PM »
i seriously hope so
*epic instrumental section*

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2012, 07:34:07 PM »
Guaranteed they will, it's a classic amongst the fans and the band's not stupid. when they do play it, I hope they do what they did with their solo spots in the darkest of winters.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline LTE3

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
Absolutemente they know it is a fan favorite. Likey when the bring back "An Evening with"
Scheming demons dressed in kingly guise, beating down the multitude and scoffing at the wise.

Offline nikatapi

« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2012, 11:28:41 AM »
It would not make any sense not to play this song again. It is commonly accepted as one of DT's best songs, and i hope we will see it live on the next tour.

Offline Billybillz

• Sentimentality
  • It's just a change of seasons..
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2012, 04:53:21 PM »
Absolutemente they know it is a fan favorite. Likey when the bring back "An Evening with"

Spot on, I truly hope that they bring back "An Evening With". The atmosphere at these gigs was immense.

Of course they will play ACOS again one day. It's pretty much the most famous DT epic, they simply cant not!
The spirit carries on... Its just another change of seasons.. Isnt it?