Author Topic: Wembley, London  (Read 778 times)

Offline HeAvY-MeTaL-MaN

Wembley, London
« on: January 25, 2012, 04:30:20 PM »
Hey, guys. Seeing DT in London for the first time in Feb, SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT   :metal

I have a quick question, which no doubt you have answered elsewhere, but i did attempt to find some evidence of this on the search thingy, and didnt get any luck (I never seem to be able to find what I want when searching forums  :huh: )

Anyway, please could someone point me in the right direction for finding out the planned/expected/rumoured setlist? I prefer to know what is being played before I turn up if at all possible (dont know why, I suppose the suspence would kill me  :lol )

Many thanks for your help guys.

Regards
Chris
:metal

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
Re: Wembley, London
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 04:33:54 PM »
In the section called Concerts and Setlists  :P

https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?board=3.0

God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 04:34:21 PM »
There is a subforum here called 'Concerts and Set Lists' where these things are discussed. Also, there is a website which archives setlists of bands that have played. (www.setlist.fm).
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline HeAvY-MeTaL-MaN

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 04:48:41 PM »
Ok, thanks guys. Is there no definate setlist then? Or am I being really stupid and not looking properly?  ???

Anyway, Can I expect Count of Tuscany, Forsaken and A Rite of passage to be played? I hope so  :biggrin:
:metal

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 04:55:04 PM »
Well, so far they haven't been played this tour and judging by the rotating setlists in the North American tour, there's only two setlists that they use. The first has The Root of All Evil, The Silent Man and Beneath the Surface. The Second has The Dark Eternal Night, Wait for Sleep and Far From Heaven. We don't know whether they will be the only setlists, since they have only played two night as of yet, but purely based on what they did in the North American tour, this will be all.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Lowdz

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »
Ok, thanks guys. Is there no definate setlist then? Or am I being really stupid and not looking properly?  ???

Anyway, Can I expect Count of Tuscany, Forsaken and A Rite of passage to be played? I hope so  :biggrin:

They played Forsaken last Summer on the UK tour so that one is unlikely. Though not impossible I guess.

Offline theseoafs

• When the lights go down in the city, and the sun shines on the bayyyyy
  • Hello! My name is Elder Price
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 03:48:14 PM »
Since DT has been operating on a 2-setlist-rotation policy, these songs seem unlikely (though nothing is impossible). Tuscany in particular seems a bit less likely than the other two since it's so long.