Author Topic: JRundquist's Top 50 Albums - v. Good, Bad, Ugly, & Sexy  (Read 27336 times)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Re: JRundquist's Top 50 Albums - v. Good, Bad, Ugly, & Sexy
« Reply #105 on: January 19, 2012, 05:16:54 PM »
This top 50 is looking very good, wondering about your top 15 now, keep it up, don't fail us now  :lol
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #106 on: January 19, 2012, 05:20:05 PM »

15.) Iced Earth- Horror Show

This was the biggest problem I had in this list....Horror Show or Burnt Offerings. I bought both albums at the same time. Both feature one of my favorite singers of all time, Matt Barlow, and both had a huge affect on how I look at Metal today. But ultimately I went with Horror show, because it again features one of the drummers that made me who I am today...Richard Christy. Horror Show is a loosely based concept album about all the famous monsters in fiction. Dracula, Frankenstein, The Wolfman, The Mummy, etc. And the music behind it is just awesome. Jon Schaffer is one of the most famous leaders of a band that is either looked at as a musical hero, or hated for sounding too similar on every song. My opinion? There's nothing wrong with having a similar style to your other songs, not every band has to be completely progressive, just good music. That's what Iced Earth is. They write kick ass Metal that's in your face and completely badass in every way That's what Horror Show is all about. Great songs, great stories, and overall just awesome music.

Favorite Song: The Phantom Opera Ghost
That Drummer Guy's Reviews, Interviews, Playlists, Radio Shows, & Social Media:
https://www.thatdrummerguy.com

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #107 on: January 19, 2012, 05:32:57 PM »

14.) James LaBrie- Static Impulse

James LaBrie's best Non-Dream Theater project to date. This is another album that no one think is "Meh...it's alright.". People either love it or hate it almost entirely because of Peter Wildoer's scream vocals. I happen to love his screams completely. Jame's clean vocals wouldn't always fit where the screams are. It's hard to make Metal like that and make the cleans work without sounding like complete cheese. And James loves this style of music as well, so I don't see a problem. This album is a perfect mixture of Dream Theater and Soilwork. A combination of music I was waiting for, for a very long time. Not every song is in this style though. Songs like Euphoric and Coming Home are beautiful ballads, Euphoric especially. The next JLB album is going to be in this style, with the help of Peter Wichers of Soilwork helping write the songs. That only means that it's going to be better then ever. Until then Static Impulse. The Perfect Progressive Metal album with some screams.

Favorite Song: Euphoric

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2012, 05:47:04 PM »

13.) Daniel Jakubovic- Elef Kirot (Thousand Walls)

As you can tell if you've been really paying attention to my list is that I love me some good Pop Rock. And what happens when you mix it with Progressive Metal featuring one of the best multi-instrumentalists in the world today? You get Elef Kirot. Daniel Jakubovic is not a name instantly known by hearing it but you may know him from his work with Jordan Rudess in the past on his previous solo albums and live projects with Jordan. But outside of a couple solo spots, and some strings, Daniel plays EVERYTHING on this album. as you can see from the music videos he has released. the songs are so well crafted. Even the more Progressive Metal songs are just as catchy as any Pop song. The instrumentation, the music....DAMN! This is the only album that I can fully enjoy, where I don't understand one word that is being said. The whole album is sung in Hebrew (All of his other bands are English lyrics) but that doesn't even matter. I sing a long just like I understand every word. There's nothing like an album that can be so well crafted yet poppy and catchy at the same time, it's almost impossible to accomplish...until 2011 when this album was released. Please check out this Pop Rock/Prog Metal Masterpiece now! It's available to stream on his bandcamp page as I speak.

Favorite Song: Hi Omedet

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #109 on: January 19, 2012, 05:47:44 PM »
Horror Show and Static Impulse.  :metal  Great to see SI so high, it deserves to be there.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #110 on: January 19, 2012, 05:52:30 PM »
Horror Show  :heart  :metal
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2012, 05:57:55 PM »

12.) Devin Townsend- Accelerated Evolution

Yup, this is the one artist that I had to put one album of. For me it's impossible not to. One other artist I should have put another album or 2 of, but if I had to do that, I would of had to for every other band on here, which would create a bunch a problems, so I just went this route. Anyways, back to this album. AE is THE POP METAL ALBUM. It hits home to me on every level on every song. It's very rare to find an album that can be as poppy as it is metal as it is perfection. Only Daniel Jakubovic has been able to that in my eyes up to this point. Whether it is a song like Storm, or Deadhead or Sunday Afternoon or Slow Me Down. Every song is just as good as the next. And it's one of the first Devin Albums that I could all the way though and be able to play on drums all the way through. Dev has never failed on any album he has been a part of that (I don't just say that because I'm a mark for anything Dev does, although I am) I say that because it's almost impossible to dispute. The only way you can is if you can't appreciate his style of music., And if you are a real fan of music, you can appreciate at least something he has done in the past. This is the best album (besides Addicted!) to get into Devin Townsend. Get this album if you haven't already and enjoy the Hevy Devy goodness!

Favorite Song: Deadhead

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2012, 06:15:00 PM »

11.) 3- The Ghost You Gave To Me

Joey Eppard and Co. are at the top of their game right now. The Ghost You Gave To Me is the perfect accumulation of everything 3 has done in the past, and make it into such a great Progressive Rock/Progressive Metal album.  The songs can be heavy, then poppy, then technical as fuck, and all while being able to capture your interest and never let go. Everyone in 3 are masters of their instruments. While Joey Eppard, of course, gets the most exposure (and it's truly deserving),  Billy, Gartdrumm, and Daniel are all fucking amazing at what they play and deserve the same amount of love that Joey does. Also on this album, 3 wrote their best masterpiece, Only Child. The 7 minute epic that showcases what 3 is all about in one song. The only complaint I can give about this album is that I can't play it enough. 3 deserves to be at Dream Theater style praise and luxury, and I'll do anything I can to help with that, even if it is just being able to play them on my show. I love you guys. Please, please, please, check this album out and love it as much as I do. It's so well deserved.

Favorite Song: Only Child

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2012, 06:22:51 PM »
PLUG TIME BEFORE THE TOP 10!!!

MY radio station W3rd Radio is on now, and my show, That Drummer Guy's Rock Block, starts at 9pm central. Tune and and let's have some fun. The Top 10 will start after the show is done:

You can log into the chat using any social media site, DO IT!!!

https://www.stickam.com/w3rdradioshow

Offline WebRaider

• Like What You Like, People...
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2012, 09:44:45 PM »
Accelerated Evolution and "Deadhead"  :metal :tup

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2012, 03:53:05 PM »
Just going to finish eating dinner, then I'll do all 10 albums!

Kosmo

« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2012, 04:13:31 PM »
Goo Goo Dolls.  :heart  :laugh: One of the best top 50's in my honest opinion.

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »
Goo Goo Dolls.  :heart  :laugh: One of the best top 50's in my honest opinion.

Absolutely.

Ok kids, working on album number 10 as I speak. It will be up soon.

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2012, 05:41:10 PM »

10.) King's X- Ogre Tones

King's X influenced me in a way that almost no other band could. Musically, lyrically, emotionally, in every way. Ogre Tones was the first KX album I ever bought. I bought it under sad circumstances when the music store, Sam Goody was closing up shop all across the nation and you were album to buy brand new CDs for $2.99 each. I bought about 20 albums that day and this was one of them, and the one that stuck out the most. To this day I know and sing along with every word of this album. The songs are heavy and powerful, all while being poppy and catchy. Although sadly I have yet to hear a song live from this album, King's X is one of the best live bands going today. If they come near you, I HIGHLY advise going. While I do feel this is one of their most underrated albums, I hold it in the highest regard. Any fan who started around this era should feel the same. Even if you have this album already, spin it again. It deserves it so much. And if you have yet to hear it, you are in for some Ear Candy (No Pun Intended...actually yes, Pun Intended)

Favorite Song: Sooner Or Later

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2012, 05:50:30 PM »

9.) Cynic- Traced In Air

You saw Death and Atheist in this already, you know I had to add the other of the big 3 in 90s Tech Death Metal. But Cynic did something that Death and Atheist didn't do (or have the chance to anyways), go full on Prog. This direction really began over a decade after their first release Focus, with their 2nd release, Traced In Air. While many of the Death Metal elements are still present (mainly the screams) Cynic turned into a full on Prog Metal band and I couldn't be happier about it. Yes I am a newer fan of Cynic, I didn't even know about them until 2005. But the second this album kicks in, it blew me away. Technical without being wanky. Beautiful without being emo. And just all out Progressive Metal perfection. Paul Masvidal and Sean Reinert can do absolutely no wrong. And they've proven that with the 2 EPs that have followed this release. and their upcoming 2012 album. Cynic is one of the most peaceful Metal bands the world will ever know. It transcends above almost anything out there. While it is a shorter album, I wouldn't want it any other way. PLAY THIS NOW!

Favorite Song: Integral Birth

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2012, 06:03:23 PM »

8.) Alice In Chains- Dirt

Debate me all you want...this is the best Rock album ever made. I hate most radio rock and what it has become, but back in 92, this album proved that Rock wasn't dead yet. Every song came straight from the heart. A very dark, heroin influenced heart, but be that as it may, it made this classic album what it is. You can't write this album with a sober mind unless you are deranged more then heroin could make you be. As someone who uses caffeine as a drug, this album, I can only look at this from the outside, and it's scary and hauntingly beautiful. It has a real ethereal feel from beginning to end. All while at the time having a modern Hard Rock feel through out. There is no  reason why Alice In Chains should be labeled as a grunge band, they sound nothing like Nirvana, Mudhoney or Pearl Jam. They are a fucking Hard Rock Band, and always be one. This is the 2nd best album to come out in 1992 (the other is coming up soon), but this album is pure Dark perfection made in Radio rock form. have a listen and enjoy it.

Favorite Song: Down In A Hole

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2012, 06:10:23 PM »

7.) Torche- Meanderthal

One album I'm sure most people wouldn't have expected on here (or even know of the band for that matter.) Torche is the definition of a variety Metal band.  This album is exactly that, a variety Metal album. While it is layered in Stoner/Sludge Metal, it has so many elements of Prog, Pop, Doom, Thrash,m and Punk. No 2 songs sound the same from Torche...ever! This is the album that suckered me in. Oddly enough I first saw these guys open for Dredg back in April 2009 (what an odd combination eh?) But they made the show so damn good. Torche is slowly really starting to get their fanbase going, now landing the main support slow for Corrosion of Conformity this year. I will be there to see them. They've only gotten poppier and catchier from this album. But this album in particular showcases that so many styles in one album, can't be a bad thing.

Favorite Song: Healer

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2012, 06:22:36 PM »

6.) Opeth- Blackwater Park

The best Progressive Death metal band around. While that is another controversial statement. name another band that has added Progressive Metal with elements of Death Metal and have become and big and best as Opeth has? *Waiting several answers here after this post* Regardless. Opeth is the reason I got into Screams and Growls. I bought Opeth's Deliverance and Dream Theater's Train Of Thought the same day at Wal-Mart while I was in Junior High. DT lead me to the greatness that is Prog, and I instantly hated Opeth and regretted buying that album outside the song, A Fair Judgement. 6 months later I came back to Deliverance and gave it another chance, and fell in love. I bought Blackwater Park 2 weeks later and been a real Opeth fan ever since. When I was growing up I never could imagine I'd love a band with screams and Growls because I couldn't understand a word being said and thought it didn't match and all the other reasons that made me realize I was ignoring some of the best music out there, simply because of the vocals. To this day since I got into Deliverance I never stopped enjoying a band simply for the vocals. Opeth is to thank for me being able to become an overall music fan. Blackwater Park is their highest point in my regard to them. The music and the quality of the production provided by Mr. Steven Wilson. songs like Bleak, Harvest, and the title track made this a legendary Prog Metal album. Many will hate it because of the vocals, many will consider Opeth to be the only Metal band they like with screams and growls, and others, like me, for appreciate this for what it is. one of the finest Metal albums to date. The only way to understand is to listen for yourself.

Favorite Track: Bleak

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2012, 06:34:24 PM »

5.)  Alcest- Les Voyages de l'Âme

Another album that seems way too premature to be this high up after such a short release? again...maybe. But in reality, not at all. This album is the best of the two best albums without the fluff. It's as beautiful as Souvenirs d'un autre monde, and as hard hitting as Écailles de Lune without any of the stuff that drags down either album (and I say that loving every Alcest album from start to finish). A lot of people will disagree with me because they didn't become Alcest fans until 2009 when Écailles de Lune came out, but I became a fan in 2008 so I can look at Écailles de Lune with an outside perspective unlike most new fans now do. Les Voyages de l'Âme is as beautiful as it is heavy. Post Rock and Shoegaze with the occasional Atmospheric Black Metal. Many new bands are taking this style and trying to make their own, and some are doing it great, others...are not. But Alcest is an original and always will be. Anything mastermind, Neige, does is perfection He's yet to let me down in anything he has released. Les Voyages de l'Âme is by far the best example of what Neige is capable of, and I recommend this to any real music fan. It's too good to pass up.

Favorite Track: Faiseurs de Mondes

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2012, 06:36:30 PM »
BWP, nice.

Uh, yeah, probably way to early to rank an album that high IMO. But hey, it's good, the only Alcest I know.

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2012, 06:41:24 PM »
BWP! Bleak is my favorite song from the album as well.

Looking forward to the rest.

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2012, 06:45:02 PM »
BWP, nice.

Uh, yeah, probably way to early to rank an album that high IMO. But hey, it's good, the only Alcest I know.

Oh yeah BWP, oh how I wish I could have seen them play this in it's entirety.

As for Alcest, this is the album I've been waiting them to make since 2012.  Sometimes I get too high of an initial hit and rank albums high early and they taper off...that's not happening with the new album.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BWP! Bleak is my favorite song from the album as well.

Looking forward to the rest.

Thanks man. I can't see how Bleak wouldn't be one of someone's favorite Opeth songs, unless they heard it so much they go sick of it.

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2012, 06:55:55 PM »

4.) Long Distance Calling- Avoid The Light

Progressive Post Metal...this is the double dip cream dream of a lifetime album for me. If Dream Theater was more atmospheric. If Explosions In The Sky went Prog Metal and kept being not boring (sorry EITS fans). Long Distance made a HUGE breakthrough with Avoid The Light. It's all I've been looking for in an album and so much more. I would call this the best instrumental album ever made, with the exception that it's only 5/6th instrumental. Their best song is The Nearing Grave (The song of 2009 in my humble opinion) featuring Jonas of Katatonia on vocals. This song is so damn hauntingly beautiful. Jonas should join these guys full time (hell it might even help them get a tour in the USA at some point, we can only hope) Avoid the light is the album where you want to relax and be prog at the same time. Not so much in a Fates Warning way, but in a. Beautiful music doesn't always need to be in 4/4 way. GET ON THIS!!!

Favorite Song: The Nearing Grave

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »

As for Alcest, this is the album I've been waiting them to make since 2012.  Sometimes I get too high of an initial hit and rank albums high early and they taper off...that's not happening with the new album.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

OH YEAH SURE YEAH THAT WONT HAPPEN WINK WINK HAHAHAHAHA

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2012, 07:12:04 PM »

OH YEAH SURE YEAH THAT WONT HAPPEN WINK WINK HAHAHAHAHA

:lol I know it sounds skeptical. but Alcest is one of my favorite bands of all time. Usually if an album tapers off it's within a week or two of hearing it. My past Top Albums Of The Year threads on the Mike Portnoy Forum and my facebook prove that.  :biggrin:

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2012, 07:20:10 PM »

3.) dredg- El Cielo

dredg is my favorite non-metal band of all time. Discovering them in 2006 changed my life at the time. Music can be  not metal and awesome (something that at my age I had to relearn) Catch Without Arms was my first dredg album. El Cielo quickly followed. It's nothing short of a complete masterpiece. It is a concept album (often connected to Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind) about sleep paralysis (that moment when you are partially awake but partially asleep but can't move). This album goes through many different style changes and movements from Jazz to Hard Rock to the epic moment of the entire album, The Canyon Behind Her. dredg is one of the best bands going that is getting nowhere near the recognition they honestly truly deserve (they had to open for Circa Survive for Christ's sake). But if they forever stay an undeground cult band. That is totally cool with me, because only true fans of this style of music should be fans. The ones that honestly care about the band. Another controversial statement. dredg made a bad album (including Chuckles). But El Cielo is their best album to date. if you need a musical adventure through the best of Progressive ROCK, indulge yourself in this masterpiece.

Favorite Song: The Canyon Behind Her

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2012, 07:44:40 PM »

2.) Dream Theater- Images And Words

Like you read in the Blackwater Park review (if you did read it) My prog obsession began with DT's Train Of Thought and Opeth's Deliverance. The second I hear the beginning of As I am, I was hooked. A couple weeks later. My middle School/High school band made a band trip to NYC and one of the two buses we took broke down. So we made a stop in New Jersey to a local mall and I bought Images And Words because I heard it was their biggest album. This Album was my soundtrack to NYC. Honestly at first Another Day scared me because of the Saxophone (I think it scares any metal fan at first who hadn't heard of Shining before that point.) Of course I grew to love it just as every other song on the album. Nothing beats hearing Metropolis on a touring bus in the middle of Manhattan on a Friday night. Images And Words is very much ahead of it's time, although it does have the late 80's early 90's Production written all over it (especially the snare compression).  None of that takes away from the beautiful song writing, crushing riffs, and just overall Prog Metal that I now know and love. Dream Theater since that trip to NYC has been and always will be my favorite band of all time. Nothing will ever take that away. Sure one other album is ahead of I&W and it's not Dream Theater. Regardless. I've been a Dream Theater fan longer and has had the biggest impact on my life to date  as a whole band. I owe them everything I have in music. My drumming, my radio show, my compassion for all music, everything. And despite everything that has happened since the break up with Mike Portnoy. I still love both sides for different reasons. Mike is still my favorite drummer of all time, Dream Theater is my favorite band.  I wish the best for both sides. They both happy right now and Mike if you do read this (You just might) I thank you most of all. I met you in 2008 and after that point it made me appreciate my main influences all the more. I can't thank you enough.....So.....HOW ABOUT A RADIO INTERVIEW SOMETIME???  :metal :metal :metal

Favorite Track: Metropolis

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2012, 07:56:19 PM »
So....what's going to be number 1?

?

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2012, 08:09:24 PM »
I hope it is Dream Theater's magnum opus "Systematic Chaos"

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2012, 08:15:16 PM »

1.) Devin Townsend- Terria

Anyone who knows me (or has ever looked at my facebook info) should have seen this a mile away. It's the greatest 72 minutes music ever put onto a disc.

Thank you and....

Oh wait you want more of a review don't you....

I bought this album along with Accelerated Evolution the same day. While my high school Jazz band was playing a Christmas show about 75 miles away in Eau Claire, WI at a local mall. a tradition that still happens there. They have (or had I have no clue if they still do or not) a FYE there where I did all my metal shopping when I was in the area. and I was just getting into SYL when I was told "Dude, you gotta get into his solo stuff. Once you do, you'll never look back." Holy Fuck he was right. I never looked back. I first popped in AE and played that for weeks because I didn't think Devin could get any better, I didn't even bother with Terria. Then I popped Terria in after forgetting I bought it, and it didn't click with me. Why the fuck is he singing about Olives? Earth Day? (Although my hometown Clear Lake, Wisconsin, is home to the creator of Earth Day, Gaylord A. Nelson) I don't get it. So like Opeth before him, Devin's Terria did nothing for me, until about 5-6 listens later then a bomb went off. It all made sense.......it doesn't make sense! It's just beautiful music created in a sometime quirky way, other times in a real passionate way, and others music just meant to be music. That's when things hit me like a ton of bricks. You don't write a style of music to be Metal, or to be col, or anything like that. You write music you want to play because you want to play it. That's what Terria is. 72 minutes of beautiful Passionate music. The greatest ballads like Stagnant, Nobody's Here, and Canada. Powerful songs like Earth Day and Mountain and just overall a real sense of Fuck it....just relax and enjoy music for what it is music. because Devin says it best in Earth Day. And Music......

WELL, IT'S JUST ENTERTAINMENT FOLKS!

Favorite Song: Deep Peace

Well there you go my top 50 albums of all time. Some are universally agreed upon. Others you can't understand why they are there, others you can't understand why any of these albums would be there, while others think it's one of the best overall lists they've seen in a long time.

All I can say is that these 50 albums represent me in the best way possible and I thank you for taking the time to checking this out.

NOW GO OUT AND DISCOVER SOME NEW MUSIC!!!

Offline WebRaider

• Like What You Like, People...
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2012, 08:31:16 PM »
That's when things hit me like a ton of bricks. You don't write a style of music to be Metal, or to be col, or anything like that. You write music you want to play because you want to play it.

One of the things that makes Dev so damn cool. He certainly writes and plays what he feels without any restrictions. This is also a similar motto of mine with listening to music which is likely why I'm generally all over the place with my musical interests (although I obviously don't like every thing or in particular every genre) I'm not one to look down on anyone else for their likes.

Really cool list and I enjoyed reading how you found the music or how you came to relate with the albums.  :tup

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2012, 08:39:46 PM »
That's when things hit me like a ton of bricks. You don't write a style of music to be Metal, or to be col, or anything like that. You write music you want to play because you want to play it.

One of the things that makes Dev so damn cool. He certainly writes and plays what he feels without any restrictions. This is also a similar motto of mine with listening to music which is likely why I'm generally all over the place with my musical interests (although I obviously don't like every thing or in particular every genre) I'm not one to look down on anyone else for their likes.

Really cool list and I enjoyed reading how you found the music or how you came to relate with the albums.  :tup

Thank you sir! I really appreciate it.  :metal

Offline Ravenheart

• Hair
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #137 on: January 20, 2012, 09:47:03 PM »
Great list.

El Cielo is an awesome album.

Also, good work on not slacking and keeping the updates consistent.  :tup

Offline JRundquist

• That Drummer Guy
« Reply #138 on: January 20, 2012, 10:21:44 PM »
Great list.

El Cielo is an awesome album.

Also, good work on not slacking and keeping the updates consistent.  :tup

Thank you. It's what I strive to do.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2012, 10:24:28 PM »
Yeah, this list has some great picks, and it was great for you to actually finish it in a good amount of time.