Author Topic: Stef Burns (former Alice Cooper/Y&T/Huey Lewis) featured in new Vasco Rossi vid  (Read 1132 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s23t6cMWzP4

From Dave Meniketti:

The new Vasco Rossi video (the biggest rock star in Italy) has Stef Burns as its main focus. In case you didn't know Stef (former Y&T guitarist) recently married a well known Italian show girl and their marriage has become a popular story in the Italian press. Both because his wife's notoriety and because Stef has been playing for the biggest rock star in their country for over 2 decades now.

I guess Vasco thought he would take advantage of Stefs recent popularity in the press and make this new video featuring him and Stef's new wife. Plus it doesn't hurt that he's a great player, a great looking guy, and his wife is stunning. Whatever the reason, I think it's great for Stef and I'm so proud of him.

Very cool.  I've never taken the time to pay much attention to Vasco Rossi's music, but have been meaning to for a long time now.  Stef is a pretty cool guy as well.  Met him on a few occasions.  For those who don't know of him and are thinking to yourselves that he looks familiar, he was one of Alice Cooper's bandmembers in Wayne's World and is the guy strumming the guitar backstage when Wayne and Garth go back to see Alice.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."