Author Topic: Kick Axe  (Read 738 times)

Offline 2Timer

• The only DT fan who plays country music!
  • Don't turn your back on parrot eyes
Kick Axe
« on: December 17, 2011, 07:13:01 PM »
I know there were a few fans on here when I talked about them before, but this isn't another appreciation thread.
The reason for the thread is I've been combing the internet for the lyrics to Heavy Metal Shuffle, I had the cassette as a kid, no lyrics, I even have the vinyl, but there are no lyrics on the sleeve, and for some reason every site that has the lyrics to Vices is not giving lyrics to a handful of songs, and HMS is one of them.
Just wondered if anyone knows the lyrics to it, because I can't figure quite a bit of it out.
I am God when it goes to hell
When it turns out good I'm not to blame

Offline The Dark Master

• Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Re: Kick Axe
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 04:52:06 AM »
Sorry, but I don't have that album so I can't help you out there.  The only record I have of theirs is Rock the World, which is a pretty bad ass album.  Great classic 80's metal. 

Oh, and the two songs they contributed to the '86 Transformers movie, Nothings Gonna Stand In Our Way and Hunger, under the name "Spectre General"  are damn good, too  :metal

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 08:41:30 AM »
I just checked my disc and the lyrics aren't posted in it.
All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 10:45:35 AM »
I have the original vinyl, but it's a blank white album sleeve.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Zoom E

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »
Just dug out my vinyl copy, but there is no lyric sheet.  Vices was a great album - definitely their best  :metal

Offline 2Timer

• The only DT fan who plays country music!
  • Don't turn your back on parrot eyes
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 06:29:24 PM »
Yes, but what I was getting at was do any of you know the lryics to HMS, and if so, would you please post them? I was never able to figure them all out.
I am God when it goes to hell
When it turns out good I'm not to blame

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 08:03:31 PM »
I just checked my cd of Vices and it only has a biography for the band.  Also checked around online and couldn't find anything.

Offline jjrock88

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 08:08:33 PM »
https://kickaxe.wz.cz/main/main.htm

Click on the discography section and then click on Vices.....they have the lyrics in very small print, try and enlarge it if you can....Im not sure how to.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 08:09:13 AM »
Don't know the lyrics.  Sorry.  But thanks for the reminder that I need to renew my search for this glorious album.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."