Red - Feed The Machine vs. DT - BMU, BMD

Started by olliemedsy, December 14, 2011, 05:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olliemedsy

tjanuranus

FlyingBIZKIT

Build Me Up, Break Me down is better :metal

Gadough

I guess it's no coincidence that this band's album was JP's favorite album this year.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

FlyingBIZKIT

hefdaddy42

FlyingBIZKIT

hefdaddy42

FlyingBIZKIT

Now I'm just starting to get worried.

hefdaddy42

FlyingBIZKIT

chrisbDTM

hefdaddy42

FlyingBIZKIT

Zook

hefdaddy42

Quote from: Zook on December 14, 2011, 06:55:37 PM
Holy shit, John.
Yeah, that was kind of my initial thought as well.

Pols Voice

Uh...damn. DT, please stop being so heavily influenced by other songs, because it's becoming really disappointing. This is like the 30th instance of this.

theseoafs

Zook

At least they sound better than Muse.

DarkLord_Lalinc

Fuck, I loved that song. The resemblance is there and very clear, but damn I'm checking out this CD as soon as I can.

lithium112

Quote from: Zook on December 14, 2011, 07:48:01 PM
At least they sound better than Muse.

lol...

To each his own I guess.

Zook

Hahaha

I don't agree with you

hahaha

Mosh

Quote from: DarkLord_Lalinc on December 14, 2011, 07:52:38 PM
Fuck, I loved that song. The resemblance is there and very clear, but damn I'm checking out this CD as soon as I can.
This. That song just kicked my ass.  :metal

Super Dude

Meh, I don't really like C-rock so I'm not loving it.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: FlyingBIZKIT on December 14, 2011, 06:04:41 PM
Build Me Up, Break Me down is better :metal

This.

I'm guessing by the thread title that this supposedly sounds similar to BMUBMD? Aside from some structural similarities, they're nothing alike.

KevShmev

Wait a minute, I thought BMU,BMD sounded like Surrounded.  Are we now supposed to believe that Red ripped off DT, and then DT ripped off Red ripping off DT?  Can someone please get a hold of Thiago for confirmation. :lol

Jamesman42

\o\ lol /o/

lithium112

Quote from: Zook on December 14, 2011, 07:59:43 PM
Hahaha

I don't agree with you

hahaha

That's ok man, no worries.  :tup

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 14, 2011, 10:27:12 PM
This.

I'm guessing by the thread title that this supposedly sounds similar to BMUBMD? Aside from some structural similarities, they're nothing alike.

I dunno, the intro + first verse section is incredibly similar. Both in structure and sound. But yeah, the rest I agree sounds quite different.

Progmetty

BMUBMD has more feel than this. Good stuff though.
Is there some industrial elements in this music? I kinda like it.

Mladen

Interesting similarities.

The songs are very similar, actually.

It's obvious which one is better, though.  :metal

ZKX-2099

Bertielee