Poll

How Old Are You?

Under 16
16-20
21-30
31-40
41 and Over

Author Topic: How Old Are You?  (Read 8362 times)

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
  • So often fragile power turns to scorn and ridicule
Re: How Old Are You?
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2011, 07:33:12 AM »
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline obscure

• Properly Silly
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2011, 07:39:15 AM »
I'm old enough to have this as one of my emoticons----------> :tick:

That's ok, I look decent for my age.

47 by the way...

Not that 47 is an old age but.....you look amazing for your age...  :omg:

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2011, 07:43:53 AM »

As some of you know,I manage a major chain supermarket, and sometimes when I'm bagging, I'll hear a parent tell their child, "get out of the man's way."

I'm thinking, when the hell did I become a MAN??  :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2011, 07:46:28 AM »

As some of you know,I manage a major chain supermarket, and sometimes when I'm bagging, I'll hear a parent tell their child, "get out of the man's way."

The greys in my beard gives it away. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2011, 07:51:53 AM »
I'm old enough to have this as one of my emoticons----------> :tick:

That's ok, I look decent for my age.

47 by the way...

Not that 47 is an old age but.....you look amazing for your age...  :omg:
Thank you. That's nice to hear.
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline VioletS16

• Forum crazy snake lady
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2011, 08:45:40 AM »
well I'm old enough to adopt you if you ever ... you know ...  :heart
Good enough for me  :metal don't be surprised if you see a girl with wild hair at your front door with a little sack on a stick...it may be me...OR, it could be a deranged runaway homeless child looking to rob you of your food and take your mattress, so if I don't send you a message that says I'm coming, DON'T let her in... :laugh:

awww a deranged runaway homeless child...... I would let her in too.... hope she knocks on my door.... and technically you'll be a deranged runaway homeless child too  :lol

officially invited you are!...
Well, I guess I WOULD be a deranged runaway homeless child to hike across seas to live with someone I've never met...but I can see myself in that position  :lol
3 corn snakes, 1 boa, 1 python, 1 milk snake, 1 king snake, 1 rat snake, and a partridge in a pear tree.
RIP Piccolini and Maya

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2011, 08:51:00 AM »
Good enough for me  :metal don't be surprised if you see a girl with wild hair at your front door with a little sack on a stick...it may be me...OR, it could be a deranged runaway homeless child looking to rob you of your food and take your mattress, so if I don't send you a message that says I'm coming, DON'T let her in... :laugh:

awww a deranged runaway homeless child...... I would let her in too.... hope she knocks on my door.... and technically you'll be a deranged runaway homeless child too  :lol

Well, I guess I WOULD be a deranged runaway homeless child to hike across seas to live with someone I've never met...but I can see myself in that position  :lol
The deranged part would be covered well by the bag of snakes slung over your shoulder.

Offline obscure

• Properly Silly
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »

The deranged part would be covered well by the bag of snakes slung over your shoulder.
lol so true :)

Offline obscure

• Properly Silly
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2011, 10:37:16 AM »
^^she is^^

Ok I give in....

I was hoping you'd be older. :(

and this encouraged me... I'm 37.... but age is irrelevant... couldn't find a way to teach you that.... sigh

*joins James and Cecilia*

Oh the power of 37...

hey forgot about this yesterday... just watched it ... fantastic... reaction from the guy is epic  :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline VioletS16

• Forum crazy snake lady
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2011, 10:45:48 AM »

That may be too...funny how I was sitting here thinking about the snakes and being like, "That wouldn't be weird"  :rollin
3 corn snakes, 1 boa, 1 python, 1 milk snake, 1 king snake, 1 rat snake, and a partridge in a pear tree.
RIP Piccolini and Maya

Offline PuffyPat

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2011, 05:06:14 PM »
18 bitches!!!!! :metal :metal :metal
prog sucks
Even if you're not serious, I'm going to pretend you are and use this as proof that not all heroes wear capes.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2011, 01:55:38 AM »

The greys in my pubes give it away. :lol

:puke:

:P :heart
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline obscure

• Properly Silly
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2011, 02:19:43 AM »
 :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2011, 08:59:39 AM »
they see her rollin
her laughin
patrolin trying to catch her smilie movin

Offline obscure

• Properly Silly
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2011, 09:02:12 AM »
lolwut? meant for me?

Offline slycordinator

« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2011, 10:47:58 AM »
31 though if I don't shave and the few grays come out, I look more like 25-28 and if I shave I look more like 20 or possibly younger.