Dream Theater > Concerts and Set Lists

2012-02-08 - Clyde Auditorium - Glasgow, UK

(1/11) > >>

tartarus250:
will be going to glasgow for lunch and beers anyone fancy meeting up? i will be there with a few friends i was thinking the solid rock? lets take over!!!! :metal

krands85:
 :metal  Had my tickets for ages, I'll be 7-8 rows from the front more towards Myung's side (which is nice, since I was at JP's side last time at Prog Nation  ;D )

Never been to a gig at a seated venue before, not sure what thats gonna be like. Hopefully the sound is better than in the main SECC last time!

tartarus250:
same here row f 11-14 it will be nice to rest my old bones and be able to watch properly without worrying about how sore my knees are lol poor old fart that i am  :blush hopefully the alchohol will help though ;-) it will be strange to see them without portnoy but from what ive seen so far mike is a worthy replacement :metal

bastrdgtr:
Yo dudes,

I'm an American living in Belfast coming over for this show w/ row F.  If you see some tall American dude by himself acting like an idiot, that may be me.   :smiley:  I'm going to Manchester for the show the day after as well so I hope for more setlist rotations!

krands85:

--- Quote from: bastrdgtr on January 19, 2012, 01:56:56 PM ---If you see some tall American dude by himself acting like an idiot, that may be me.   :smiley: 

--- End quote ---
I hope you're not standing in front of me  ;D

Less than 3 weeks to go now  :metal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version