News:

Welcome back, Mike Portnoy!

Main Menu

REPLY TO NAZIS ADMINS

Started by jadarite, November 18, 2011, 04:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Zydar


Jamesman42

Quote from: Ultimetalhead on November 18, 2011, 11:13:36 AM
I'm glad this is opened again.

Me too. I thought it would never be open again.




Bosk, how does it feel to be Jewish and a Nazi at the same time?

bosk1

Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 18, 2011, 11:33:09 AMBosk, how does it feel to be Jewish and a Nazi at the same time?

That's why I stopped cooking.  I found that I would always burn myself.

Jamesman42

Quote from: bosk1 on November 18, 2011, 11:34:30 AM
Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 18, 2011, 11:33:09 AMBosk, how does it feel to be Jewish and a Nazi at the same time?

That's why I stopped cooking.  I found that I would always burn myself.

You need to stop concentrating on it so much then.

yorost

Quote from: bosk1 on November 18, 2011, 11:34:30 AM
Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 18, 2011, 11:33:09 AMBosk, how does it feel to be Jewish and a Nazi at the same time?

That's why I stopped cooking.  I found that I would always burn myself.
Good thing you didn't use the oven much.

bosk1

Quote from: yorost on November 18, 2011, 11:35:50 AM
Quote from: bosk1 on November 18, 2011, 11:34:30 AM
Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 18, 2011, 11:33:09 AMBosk, how does it feel to be Jewish and a Nazi at the same time?

That's why I stopped cooking.  I found that I would always burn myself.
Good thing you didn't use the oven much.

Of course.  :onfire:

lonestar

Nazi Admins my ass!!! If this place was ran by Nazis, wouldn't that make all of us sexually repressed white males.....wait........fuck!!!

Jamesman42


King Postwhore

Quote from: bosk1 on November 18, 2011, 11:34:30 AM
Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 18, 2011, 11:33:09 AMBosk, how does it feel to be Jewish and a Nazi at the same time?

That's why I stopped cooking.  I found that I would always burn myself.

But I like my toast burnt.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Dimitrius

I just went through his posts here: :lol

kári

Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 18, 2011, 11:33:09 AM
how does it feel to be Jewish and a Nazi at the same time?
Watch this and you'll know https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247199/
It's good BTW.

EPICVIEW

Dear Diary,  Oh lord.. although my style issues are well documented, I today have witnessed how to FAIL by a true pro..and all the kids teased me and used the word EPIC, maybe Im just sensitive to the word, but I dont know..warned , banned.... oh God whats next a Scarlett letter?
but my friend Trudy got us great seats to the RTNA show.. swoooooon...


jingle.boy

Quote from: Dimitrius on November 18, 2011, 11:53:38 AM
I just went through his posts here: :lol

Here's my question... were there any perm bans handed out on Oct 2 or 3rd?  Time for a little Murder She Wrote type of investigation.

Didn't know TTP was perm banned.  Must've missed that

*goes to check posts*
*not in member list*
*tracked him down through profile thread*
*?? nothing since March*
*carries on with day*
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

kirksnosehair

Whoa, I just found a preview to the motion picture spectacular

DTF Troll Wars - Episode 3: Jaradite's pwn



jingle.boy

Sorry Ali... new POTY nomination.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

ddtonfire


Sir GuitarCozmo

Quote from: kingshmegland on November 18, 2011, 11:31:33 AMI hereby chane the name of the band to, "EIPC NAZIS ADMINS"

European Interactive Pain Course + NAZIS ADMINS

Seems appropriate.

alirocker08

Quote from: jingle.boy on November 18, 2011, 12:17:11 PM
Sorry Ali... new POTY nomination.
It's a worthy adversary, I'll give it that :') I accept defeat!

EPICVIEW

I really hate to admit this but I just illegally downloaded the new RTNA album , due out Dec 14th
I kinda like it..here is the song list

1) Intro
2) Bosketball, No harm , No Foul
3) The Confrontation
4) Hiding
5) Ive had Enough
6) Lashout
7) Enter Sandman
8) Its hip to be Mod
9) I fought the Law
10) Fade to Black
11) You dont buy me Roses
12) It always ends in tears
13) Over-ture

Id give it 3 out of 5 stars..



bosk1


EPICVIEW

Quote from: bosk1 on November 18, 2011, 01:00:28 PM
I...I love you.

Then why didnt you buy me flowers after? or call me the next day...is that asking so much?

bosk1

That's just how I roll.  Take it or leave it.


EPICVIEW

Quote from: bosk1 on November 18, 2011, 01:06:12 PM
That's just how I roll.  Take it or leave it.



Fine...pick me up at 7:30..but I demand a better dinner then Arbys this time

Dr. DTVT


LieLowTheWantedMan


wolfking


Lowdz


Fuzzboy

i hope this thread never ever gets locked

Volk9


Beowulf

Quote from: Sir GuitarCozmo on November 18, 2011, 11:09:01 AM
Dude was speaking in code.  NAZI ADMINS is an anagram for MAD ZINNIAS.  Clearly, he's a hardcore horticulturist.

Just remember, you can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

dethklok09


TempusVox

#66
@ EV...the label thought those songs weren't heavy enough so the entire project was scrapped and the album was redone. Flemming Rasmussen was brought in to produce and here are the results:

1. Read The Rulez!
2. Yo Sig's Too Big, Bitch!
3. No Post, No Justice.
4. Post Counts Are For Pussies!
5. Portnoy's Lament
6. NSFW
7. He Died On Vlasto Day
8. R-E-S-P-E-C-T (Aretha Franklin Remix)
9. Fuck You All I'm Leaving; Have You Missed Me I'm Back!
10. Elnimio
11. Rapture of the Trolls
      i.  Trolls on Parade
      ii.  Assholes and Elbows
      iii. Temp Banned
      iv. The Armpit
      v.  5/8 Fucking Sucks
      vi.  Laundry
      vii. Tuesday Afternoon Waiting for the Bus
      viii. The SS
      ix.  Temp Banned (Reprise)

:metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal

Jamesman42


lonestar

#68
Quote from: bosk1 on November 18, 2011, 11:34:30 AM
Quote from: Jamesman42 on November 18, 2011, 11:33:09 AMBosk, how does it feel to be Jewish and a Nazi at the same time?

That's why I stopped cooking.  I found that I would always burn myself.
Just had to appreciate this bit of funny.  Nicely done O'Facist Dark Lord.



Just read through the two threads in question and all I gotta say is what a dumbfuck.  He should spend less time making dumbshit post and more time popping off to porn to release some tension.

EPICVIEW

Quote from: TempusVox on November 18, 2011, 02:36:47 PM
@ EV...the label thought those songs weren't heavy enough so the entire project was scrapped and the album was redone. Flemming Rasmussen was brought in to produce and here are the results:

1. Read The Rulez!
2. Yo Sig's Too Big, Bitch!
3. No Post, No Justice.
4. Post Counts Are For Pussies!
5. Portnoy's Lament
6. NSFW
7. He Died On Vlasto Day
8. R-E-S-P-E-C-T (Aretha Franklin Remix)
9. Fuck You All I'm Leaving; Have You Missed Me I'm Back!
10. Elnimio
11. Rapture of the Trolls
      i.  Trolls on Parade
      ii.  Assholes and Elbows
      iii. Temp Banned
      iv. The Armpit
      v.  5/8 Fucking Sucks
      vi.  Laundry
      vii. Tuesday Afternoon Waiting for the Bus
      viii. The SS
      ix.  Temp Banned (Reprise)

:metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal


:hefdaddy