Author Topic: jingle.boy's Top 50 Albums - v. the Necrominicon epilogue  (Read 27900 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: jingle.boy's Top 50 Albums - v. that's more like it
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 11:24:35 AM »
Yup! :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2011, 01:07:05 PM »
Well, it's probably the only "country" album that I like. I use "" because it's got a good rock vibe too.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Durg

• Evil Java Genius & Horder of Open Source Software
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 01:37:32 PM »
Prince is sort of strange; brilliant, but strange.  However, Purple Rain was a masterpiece.  I love "Let's Go Crazy"
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2011, 01:55:58 PM »
Interesting selection of albums so far, following.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Durg

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »
Well, it's probably the only "country" album that I like. I use "" because it's got a good rock vibe too.

I guess there's not going to be any Wilf Carter in your count down then?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »

Not unless that's a nom de plume for John Paul Jones.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Durg

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2011, 08:10:56 PM »

Not unless that's a nom de plume for John Paul Jones.

Na.  lol.  That's a old time Canadian country singer popular on the radio shows up there.  My Mother-in-law, who was from Calgary, was his nanny in New Jersey when she married my Father-in-law.  So I've heard all about Wilf Carter.   :laugh:

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: jingle.boy's Top 50 Albums - v. 80s, 90s and 00s
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2011, 10:15:43 PM »
42) Iron Maiden, Dance of Death (2003)

One of my many 'rules' to life is to spend time with music I love, and not waste time with music I don't like.  So, after the steaming turd that was No Prayer for the Dying, I lost interest in Maiden (plus, I was in University from 92-96, and my aforementioned lack of discovering/keeping up with new music).  I was supposed to see the Somewhere Back in Time tour (didn't get a chance to ... don't get me started), so I decided I would re-visit some of their catalogue that I skipped - yes, I know they weren’t playing any of it, but I wanted to check it out.  Started with Blaze's stuff, and I thought 'oh, nothing changed'.  Luckily I got to Brave New World and DOD.  Just like the sense that ADTOE has brought DT back on track, so too did I get the same sense with Maiden, having Bruce back at the helm.  Catchy guitar licks, repetitive choruses, slow build to a galloping and glorious finish... all the things that I love about Maiden from the 80s.  I could've just as easily put BNW here, but Paschendale on its own makes this the better album.  The main riff on the title track is also a standout.  11 solid tracks and I never skip any of them.  What’s also neat about this one is that it features Maiden's first ever acoustic track in the Journeyman, a track all about being a musician and appreciating what you have.  For my money, Maiden and Dickenson just fit like a glove.  During their absence, they sucked without each other, and in the first decade of 2000, they reclaimed their old magic. 

Fav Songs - Paschendale, Dance of Death, New Frontier

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: jingle.boy's Top 50 Albums - v. 80s, 90s, and 00s
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »
41) Guns N Roses, Appetite for Destruction (1987)

Wow, what a debut album.  GnR were like nothing else on the market in '87, and Appetite eventually overtook Boston's self-titled debut as the highest grossing debut album ever.  It wasn't the typical glam writing that bands put out in the mid-late 80s of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, but a truly dark side of that subject matter – like the Lord Vader of glam.  With an F-U attitude that came out in their music style, the album's opening track, and opening riff sets the stage for what's to come.  Songs are all about chaos, hard core rebellion, drug use, and the overall debauchery (love that word) of the LA underground music scene in the mid/late 80s.  Axl was never better than he was on this album, providing an unmistakable stamp on the GnR sound.  The term “glam-metal” is so overused and scoffed at by true metal fans (Def Leppard, White Lion, Cinderella, Poison and the like were not anything “metal”).  However, this truly is the only album that I could say fits the bill of "glam-metal" It is its own genre - that's how good it is.  It's the complete package, right from track 1 to track 12.  What GnR was able to do was to musically blended the hard-core Heavy Metal musings of Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth and (old school 80s) Metallica, with the more popular glam/hair (some would call it 'fake') metal of Poison, Warrant and Europe.  No one else did it as well as they did.

Fav Songs - Paradise City, Anything Goes, Nightrain

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2011, 10:22:19 PM »
40) Ayreon, Into the Electric Castle (1998)

Arjen Lucassen writes the coolest and most creative of concepts.  Personally, I think he's a musical genius.  This 100+ minute double disc tells a sci-fi story of eight different characters from different era's in time suddenly transported into another dimension and subject to experiments conducted by an alien race. In recording the album, Arjen went 'old-school' (relative to his previous 2 works) using less digitization/samples, and more true sounds direct from the instruments - including some vintage 70s synthesizers for the keyboard sounds, which tend to remind the listener of those fantastic 70s keyboard sounds produced by the likes of ELO, ELP, Yes, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, etc...  Using a plethora of instrumentation including mandolin, violins, flute, sitar, and Minimoog, the instrumentation, orchestration, and arrangement is all beyond compare.  With vocalists ranging from Damian Wilson (damn I love his voice), Robert Westerholt (Within Temptation), Anneke van Giersbergen (The Gathering) and Fish, Arjen finds some of the most talented, yet (mostly) unheralded singers, and mashes them together with a result that is pure auditory bliss.

Fav Songs - Across the Rainbow Bridge, The Two Gates, Isis and Osiris

Offline WebRaider

• Like What You Like, People...
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2011, 10:32:59 PM »
Appetite is classic and pretty much great from beginning to end.

Offline Jirpo

• DTF.org Member
  • :)
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2011, 05:07:19 AM »
All good picks! Even though DoD is one of my least fave Maiden albums, its about half filler IMO... it gets raped badly by both Blaze albums for me.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2011, 09:16:40 AM »
Those are 3 solid albums.  Appetite was my first introduction to swear words.  That album came out when I was 8 or 9, and before parental warning stickers and whatnot, but only one of my friends got the album because after they got it the word got around to the other neighborhood parents, so we all duped it from him (we were way ahead of Napster :lol), and we also made a swear song that just strung all the swearing swearing together with lots of repeats.  Good times.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »
That is my favorite Ayreon record. Great choice there and also with the Guns and Roses. It's a classic.
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline The King in Crimson

• Stuck in a glass dome since 1914!
  • Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2011, 11:03:20 PM »
Nice picks! DoD is hardly my favorite and I haven't heard Ayreon, but I'm glad to see some GnR.

Appetite would likely make my own top 50. Pretty much a perfect album. :)

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2011, 07:29:20 AM »
39) Van Halen, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (1991)

Even with Sammy Hagar at the vocal helm (maybe even more so), Van Halen stayed true to their roots by just making really good rock music.  Unlike some other 70s/80s acts, they stayed off the Glam Rock bandwagon, just writing and making down to earth hard rock music.  FUCK - as it was supposed to be called - proved to deliver some of the most well known and popular Hagar-era tracks.  The ensuing tour produced the Right Here, Right Now double live disc.  It took me a while to warm up to this one (I really wasn't a fan of Poundcake - and still am not to this day), but the rest of the disc more than makes up for my disappointment with the opening track.  Halen returned to the fundamentals of hard rock abandoning the synthesizer sounds they'd had in the previous few albums, piano is the only keyboard element in Right Now - and frankly, one of the best keyboard melodies in Rock (as good as Don't Stop Believing).  Eddie's little guitar fills are as good as anything from the early 80's that made him famous.  It’s the best Hagar-era Van Halen album without a doubt.

Fav Songs - Right Now, Runaround, Pleasure Dome

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2011, 07:34:18 AM »
38) Rhapsody, Dawn of Victory (2000)

Cue the cheese metal.  Yes, it's cheesy, and yes, I love it.  I stumbled on to Rhapsody (before they were Rhapsody of Fire) in 2001 and instantly loved it.  This is one of the first non UK/North American bands that I got into.  I'd never really been exposed to any European music east of the UK before the early part of this millennium, and am now amazed by my ignorance (I've got LOTS of European bands in my catalog today).  Luca Turilli can put together some really raw and heavy riffs to get you into the head-banging mood.  Dawn of Victory is the third in a 5-album story line called the Emerald Sword Saga, and almost a concept album, contributing to the overall story.  I didn't really expand my exploration with Rhapsody chronologically, which is probably the reason this stands as my favorite disc of theirs, and not their first or second release.  If you've never listened to Rhapsody, picture Tolkein-meets-Malmsteen.  For those that think Malmsteen's concepts are fanciful, you ain't heard nothing.  Right from the first 30 head banging seconds of the title track, the listener is thrust into a mythical world where a fantastical war meshes with symphonic heavy metal.  Luca Turilli proves his skills on the axe, shredding solo after solo, and riff after riff just like Yngvie did in the 80s. When you allow your mind to be transported into this fantasy world, the lyrics are just badass.

"From distant red skies the thunders are calling his name, the name of the master of pain"
          "Face me evil bastard, smell the hate of angels / glory pride and bloodshed
           Cowards and beholders, rapers of my wisdom / mix of dust and bones"

And, they've got some killer artwork too.

Fav Songs - Dawn of Victory, Dargor Shadowlord of the Black Mountain, Holy Thunderforce

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2011, 07:36:44 AM »
Yes! Hagar's era needs a lot more appreciation. Pleasure Dome is fantastic.  :tup
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: jingle.boy's Top 50 Albums - v. a tale of 3 decades
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2011, 07:38:15 AM »
37) Def Leppard, Hysteria (1987)

Now it’s really time to crack open a can of glam.  And I'm completely unashamed of that.  This was Def Leppard's most successful album (by a long shot) - 12 tracks, 6 of them were immensely successful radio hits (the only blemish is Love Bites - man, does that song bite).  It was a stunning return from a band that had just broken through in 1983 with Pyromania , given Rick Allen's accident that cost him his left arm.  It really is incredible that they were able to re-capture (indeed surpass) the success from Pyromania given the 4 year gap.  Nowadays, four years between albums is not so unusual, but in a time when bands were releasing albums annually (or every two years at most), a four year gap was an eternity in the 80s.  At just under 64 minutes, it was (at the time) the longest album ever released.  Remember, in 1987, CD's were just becoming prevalent.  Bands had to get their albums on vinyl or cassette for distribution, which meant you couldn't put much more than 60 minutes into an album.

Fav Songs - Women, Animal, Run Riot

Offline Jirpo

• DTF.org Member
  • :)
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2011, 07:54:49 AM »
Yay Rhapsody! I agree, if you get into the storyline the lyrics can be awesome! Amazing band and nice pick :)

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2011, 09:12:42 AM »
I remember how big that Van Halen album was when I was in middle school.

I'm a pretty big Rhapsody fan, and Dawn of Victory was my first album too.  That said, I wouldn't put Dawn in my personal top 5 Rhapsody/Rhapsody of Fire albums, I personally think they have gotten better over time, even though I subscribe to the theory that people tend to overrate the album that gets them into a band (I know I've seen it in myself, I'm not knocking you).  Their next three albums are their high point IMO, but they haven't dissapointed with their last albums.  Maybe I should go back and revisit those first 3 as they have fallen out of my rotation completely because I usually listen to either their new one or the three that come after Dawn.

Too bad Luca left the band after the last album.  It will be interesting to see if they can continue without him.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2011, 09:53:49 AM »
even though I subscribe to the theory that people tend to overrate the album that gets them into a band (I know I've seen it in myself, I'm not knocking you). 

No 'knock' taken.  There's one more band/album coming later that falls into this theory as well.  I just caught up with them again a couple of months ago (lost touch after the Dark Secret EP), and the Dark Secret Saga.  Enjoying it so far.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2011, 04:07:22 PM »
I was always a fan more of 5150 and Balance.  I felt the F.U.C.K. has 5 great, top tier songs and the others were a big drop off.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline WebRaider

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2011, 05:14:13 PM »
Very good VanHagar album (I really like it and LOVE 5150). Hysteria is another all-time classic.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2011, 07:17:47 AM »
36) Star One, Victims of the Modern Age (2010)

If you really want to know about this album, check out Nick's review (https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=17549.0) - one of only a couple 10/10 reviews I've seen from him, and his 2010 Album of the year.  Just as with Star One's previous release, Arjen followed the theme of writing songs linked by a similar movie theme, this time around post-apocalyptic/dystopian story lines.  Arjen's interpretation of these movies is absolutely flawless.  Listening to Digital Rain takes you right back to the Matrix; when I hear Floor and Russell in Cassandra Complex, I can't help but picture Madeleine Stowe and Bruce Willis in 12 Monkeys.  Arjen perfectly recreates the moods of the movies, either taking the listener right back to the first time they saw them, or inspiring one to go back and watch them again (or for the first time).  The three track run of Human See, Human Do/24 Hours/Cassandra Complex is as good as any three songs ever in prog metal... up there with Take The Time/Surrounded/Metropolis, or Tom Sawyer/Red Barchetta/YYZ.  This ranks only in the 30s, as I established my ranking a few months back.  This has gotten such regular rotation in my listening habits, it's easily top 20, and I suspect over time will be a top 10 album.

Fav Songs – the aforementioned 3 plus Digital Rain, As the Crow Dies

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2011, 07:20:37 AM »
35) Posion, Native Tongue (1993)

Glam, no.  Solid rock, yes.  Every album after Look What the Cat Dragged In gradually got less and less ‘glammy’, and this completed their transition.  Unfortunately, in 1993, they’d been cast aside in favour of the grunge movement in music.  Unable to shake the perception that they were more sizzle than steak, this marked the start of their decline in popularity, and was their last original release until their quasi resurgence around 2000.  Perhaps it was the fresh blood from new guitarist Richie Kotzen (who eventually replaced Paul Gilbert in Mr. Big for a period of time), perhaps it was just the evolution of the band, but this disc provides more of a blues-rock feel, delivers quality tracks from top to bottom with riffs, solos, and arrangements far more complex than anything on their previous albums.  Add to that lyrics that are a tad more serious and relevant than talking dirty/wanting action/blue balls, this disc represents a higher level of musical maturity for the band.  This album may not be appreciated by many (including the band themselves), but in looking back, it came to me at a time when my own musical tastes were changing towards more complex musicianship (and ultimately to bands like DT).  It was one of the albums that started my transition beyond glam for me – with more to come on that.

Fav Songs – Theatre of the Soul, Strike Up the Band, Native Tongue/The Scream
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:04:32 PM by jingle.boy »

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2011, 07:23:18 AM »
34) Whitesnake, Slip of the Tongue (1989)

<hmmm… just noticed I had two “Tongue” titled albums in a row> 
Following up from their self titled and most (commercially) successful album, Slip of the Tongue added Steve Vai due to a wrist injury to Adrian Vandenberg.  As much as I liked 80s Whitesnake, every album (in the 80s and since) could really be released under the name ‘David Coverdale and some dudes playing the music’ - there have been as many lineup changes here as in Saturday Night Live (almost).  None-the-less, this album features yet another step in Steve Vai breaking out as a superstar guitar player/legend, and getting more mainstream attention.  That alone is the reason I love this album.  Frankly, this album is more Steve Vai with Coverdale’s vocals than anything.  Vai absolutely steals the show with his riffs, solos and filler runs all over the place.  He dominates the listener’s attention.  The song titles and lyrics are classic glam-metal cheese, but the music more than compensates.

Fav Songs – Sailing Ships, Cheap An’ Nasty, Kittens Got Claws

Offline WebRaider

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2011, 02:58:40 PM »
34) Whitesnake, Slip of the Tongue (1989)

<hmmm… just noticed I had two “Tongue” titled albums in a row> 
Following up from their self titled and most (commercially) successful album, Slip of the Tongue added Steve Vai due to a wrist injury to Adrian Vandenberg.  As much as I liked 80s Whitesnake, every album (in the 80s and since) could really be released under the name ‘David Coverdale and some dudes playing the music’ - there have been as many lineup changes here as in Saturday Night Live (almost).  None-the-less, this album features yet another step in Steve Vai breaking out as a superstar guitar player/legend, and getting more mainstream attention.  That alone is the reason I love this album.  Frankly, this album is more Steve Vai with Coverdale’s vocals than anything.  Vai absolutely steals the show with his riffs, solos and filler runs all over the place.  He dominates the listener’s attention.  The song titles and lyrics are classic glam-metal cheese, but the music more than compensates.

Fav Songs – Sailing Ships, Cheap An’ Nasty, Kittens Got Claws

Another nice album from that era. "Sailing Ships" is awesome! :) and I always loved "Judgement Day" but I'm a sucker for a building song like that.

Offline Ravenheart

• Hair
  • DTF.org Member
Re: jingle.boy's Top 50 Albums - v. a tale of 3 decades (still)
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
I admit that Star One isn't really my type of music, but that album has some really cool, fun songs on it. And anything involving Dan Swano is going to be naturally enhanced in quality. It's science.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: jingle.boy's Top 50 Albums - v. double dose of DT
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2011, 05:36:30 AM »
33) Dream Theater, Metropolis Pt II: Scenes From A Memory (1999)

The first entry from DT on my top 50.  Some will rag on me for having this so low, but haters are gonna hate (God that’s a dumb-ass phrase... I can’t believe I just used it).  I better not have to say much about this album that you don’t already know (it’s already been on 6 Top 50 lists).  I love JR’s influence on the writing and sounds on this album, even though it was his first full-time DT experience.  Top to bottom, this disc covers it all from Dream Theater – great instrumentals, terrific ballads, head-banging riffs (WOMP WOMP), complex arrangements, instrumental wanking, insane unisons … this disc gives the listener everything.  When the Gospel Choir hits from the live version, it never fails to give me goose bumps.  My only complaint (and complaint is too strong a word) with this album is that James’ vocal abilities weren’t up there with the rest of the band, or up to his own usual standards.  I fully realize this is a function of his accident, and this is still a good performance from him – it would be much higher on my list if the accident had never happened, and his voice was more like how good he was on I&W, or even as good as he is today.

Fav Songs – Fatal Tragedy, Strange Déjŕ vu, Home

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: jingle.boy's Top 50 Albums - v. a double dose of DT
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2011, 05:39:37 AM »
32) Tesla, The Great Radio Controversy (1989)

While Psychotic Supper has some absolutely standout tracks, it also has a few duds.  The Great Radio Controversy on the other hand is - to steal the boxing analogy - pound-for-pound one of the best  “glam” rock albums of the late 80s.  There just isn’t a bad track among the 13 of them.  They were one of the few 80s glam bands to feature two guitarists playing solo’s and riffs off of each other.  Tesla delivered a gem of a hard-rock record with a very distinctive (dual) guitar sound, each song containing two different sounding solo’s, or dueling guitar’s trading the spotlight in the solo section.  They were launched into the spotlight with Love Song, arguably one of the most recognizable power ballads of the 80s.  I remember that track dominating rock countdown’s of the day, and the video airwaves.

Fav Songs – Flight to Nowhere, Yesterdaze Gone, Paradise

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2011, 05:42:05 AM »
31)  Dream Theater, Train of Thought (2003)

Just as some may be surprised by the fact I have SFAM so low, I’m sure there are those (perhaps the same ones) that will dispute having ToT so high.  Don’t care.  Three things that I genuinely love about ToT is 1) All the instrumental wankery that proliferates the disc (I actually like the wackiness of the instrumental sections along with JP’s shredding solo’s), 2) that it is an absolute riff factory, containing some of my favorite DT riffs ever – heavy ones like 6:30 in TDS and 10:00 from ITNOG; slightly more toned down ones such as 0:30 from ITNOG, 2:15 from SoC and 8:05 from ES coming out of the instrumental section, and 3) It marks the biggest step in JLB’s return to form.  While there was gradual improvement between FII-SFAM-SDOIT, his quality in vocal output from the studio started improving by much greater margins with TOT and subsequently Octavarium.  Lyrically, I think JP did a great job on the three tracks he wrote.  As I Am has some ingenious lyrics (I’ve been trying to justify you/in the end I will just defy you; swimming against the current/I wish I weren’t/so fucked) and Endless Sacrifice hits a bit of a personal note for me.  This was the first album where JR’s skills and sounds took it up a notch to be the perfect metal complement to JP’s guitars.  As JR said in an interview once, there were times upon the first spins of this that it was difficult to tell keyboards and guitar licks apart.

Fav Songs – In The Name of God (that duel/unison :omg:), Endless Sacrifice, This Dying Soul

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2011, 08:48:55 AM »
While I'm not one of those who puts SFaM in their DT top 4, I like it more than ToT.

Offline Arch Benemy

• DTF.com Member
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2011, 04:35:54 PM »
Love both of those DT albums, both top-half of their discography for me

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »
While I'm not one of those who puts SFaM in their DT top 4, I like it more than ToT.

Nice way of saying you dislike ToT, it's a phrase I could have used  :lol

On topic; interesting choices so far. I'm not too familiar with Star One, what's a good place to start?
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey