General > General Music Discussion

The official Frontiers Softcock Shit thread

<< < (1187/1379) > >>

MrBoom_shack-a-lack:

--- Quote from: wolfking on August 05, 2020, 04:55:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: MrBoom_shack-a-lack on August 05, 2020, 02:25:50 AM ---Haven't heard DGM that much but I really loved Ghost of Insanity. Their main vocalist blew me away especially during the 2nd verse. However someone pointed out how hilariously all over the place the lyrics are, I cannot unhear that now.  :lol

The new song is pretty good.

--- End quote ---

I don't know.  Tom owns that song if you ask me.

--- End quote ---
Yea Toms voice really fits nice with the song but I already knew Tom would be great. The main singer was a surprise, atleast for me.

wolfking:
I nearly vomited a minute into this;

https://youtu.be/tPvsZpwh2a8

Pride of Lions.  Holy shit this sucks.  Toby needs to join me on my running challenge by the looks.  And a low talker must have asked him to wear that shirt.

TAC:
I clicked the video only to see what kind of shirt a low talker would recommend hoping to give me a clue as to what the hell a low talker is. :lol

Podaar:
Tim, watch Seinfeld episode "The Puffy Shirt." It will all be clear.

bl5150:
Jim Peterik has obviously run out of ideas .......pity his purple rinse hasn't run out -  Dame Edna eat your heart out.   Matching guitar too   :metal :facepalm:

He's a legend but it's all getting more and more corny.  Don't think I'll even bother with the album.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version