Dream Theater > Concerts and Set Lists

2012-02-18 - Gasometer - Vienna, AUT

(1/5) > >>

igySK:
Hi,
As far as I'm concerned, there are no seat tickets for the DT show in Viena on February 18th so far. When I called there, I was told they aren't sure if there will be any seat tickets and if there are, it will be after the tickets for standing are sold out. It looks really weird... is anyone also waiting for better tickets? Or has anyone experienced a situation like this before?

Tyrias:
As far as I know, there are no seated places in the gasometer except for the balcony, but only a few up there. So seated places are no guarantee for better places. If you really want a good look at the stage, come to the venue 5 hours early and wait in the first row. Apart from that, I don't see any other possibilities.

Sixtease:
No way you have to be 5 hours early. Two is more than enough, if I can judge from their last concert in Gasometer.

Tyrias:
Well, i guess it depends on the band. When I went to see Opeth 1 1/2 months ago I was there an hour before Pain Of Salvation hit the stage and managed to sand about 2 meters behind the front row. I could have probably had second row places, but my bladder told me to go to the toilet half an hour before the concert started.
Sixtease, do you think that one our before Periphery comes on stage would be an early enough time to arrive at the venue to get places near the stage? (Doesn't have to be first row, I just want to be able to see what all the musicians are doing)

weeping-icon:
Hi, I'm thinking of travelling from Prague to see the gig. Is there a cool place to have a drink before the gig where fans would hang out? thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version