Author Topic: I Win and You Lose.  (Read 455 times)

Offline PuffyPat

• DTF.org Member
I Win and You Lose.
« on: October 23, 2011, 07:12:18 AM »
Why you ask? Because I'm going to NYC to see A Great Big Pile of Leaves and get their two new EPs. That's why. Losers.

But if you guys happen to be near Brooklyn, you can be winners too. Just go to the Knitting Factory at 8:00 pay 12 bucks, and you'll be just as much of a winner as me. https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=266050153406986

Sincerly,
                                                                                                                                                                             A Winner
prog sucks
Even if you're not serious, I'm going to pretend you are and use this as proof that not all heroes wear capes.

Offline ClairvoyantCat

• DT is no longer Majesty.
Re: I Win and You Lose.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 07:33:54 AM »
Great band, I'm looking forward to the new material.  Have a good time! 

Offline zxlkho

• Official Dream Theater Hater.
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »
This band rules.
I AM A GUY
You're a fucking stupid bitch.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?

Offline PuffyPat

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 01:15:37 AM »
It was literally the best show I've ever been to. The crowd was so into them. It was just amazing. Can't wait to see them again in December.
prog sucks
Even if you're not serious, I'm going to pretend you are and use this as proof that not all heroes wear capes.