Author Topic: Camping!  (Read 700 times)

Offline VioletS16

• Forum crazy snake lady
Camping!
« on: October 13, 2011, 10:17:29 AM »
We are heading out for camping today at Oscer Sherer (spelling???) park. I can't wait! We haven't camped since April of this year. This place has a lake but we won't be swimming as the year before my dad moved to Florida when he was 12 a teenage girl was killed by a gator in that lake and the parents are freaking out, but otherwise I'm sure I'll have a nice time!

We are leaving in a few hours. I'm going to miss you all sooo much  :heart :heart
3 corn snakes, 1 boa, 1 python, 1 milk snake, 1 king snake, 1 rat snake, and a partridge in a pear tree.
RIP Piccolini and Maya

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Camping!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 10:18:34 AM »
Love camping. Used to go all the time before I moved away to the mainland.

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 10:19:59 AM »
broke-back-violet

nice.
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Online gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 10:25:23 AM »
Enjoy! Camping is a blast, especially when spent with people who's company you love. May you create and experience many wonderful memories!
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 10:29:31 AM »
Camping's great.  Good way to take in an out-of-town show.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Kosmo

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »
Haven't been camping in about 10 years, being the city slicker that I am.

Offline MetalMike06

• DT.net Member
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 11:11:36 AM »
I haven't camped in over two years now. I need to go back to Colorado come summertime. Or maybe spring break, when it will still be on the cooler side.

Anyway, enjoy yuh'self.

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »
Oh man, I would love to go camping in Colorado.

Offline Nekov

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 11:58:59 AM »
4 out of my last 5 vacations have been camping. I just love it. Hope you have a great time Violet!
When Ginobili gets hot, I get hot in my pants. 

Offline Fuzzboy

• I'm keepin the damn christmas avatar
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 12:07:20 PM »
I haven't gone camping since my dad got re-married, so that'd be about 7 years  :( We used to go once a month...

Anyways, I can't stand living in the city so sometimes I stay at a farmhouse that my uncle lives in. It's nice to get away from the noise, buildings and people for a few days or weeks or whatever. Just me, a house, the fields, some lazy dogs, a kitty, and a horse or two.
women cops are a joke

to get a boner is just put pressure on the dick

Offline VioletS16

• Forum crazy snake lady
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 12:49:47 PM »
I'm back from camping. We had a really nice time.
I got caught "off guard" and "unprepared", which is something I think only girls would understand ;) but that didn't ruin my time, even though we went to bed earlier than 11:00 the first two nights (1:00 the last night) which all 4 of us (Lexi, Sadie, Ellie and I) were super upset about, and we sat in Lexi's camper and brooded and complained. Lexi got a migraine and was spitting up tons of water and going, "Oh god...it's coming up, I feel it, I'm gonna puke!" but she ended up not puking and feeling better in another 15-20 minutes. It was funny because her mom had put on a movie and the 2 boys with us, Calvin and J.T, were watching it while we were like, "this sucks, we can't even go outside to go to the bathroom" and "I hate this! Someone kill me!" and they're just like, "This is a good movie."
Oh my gosh, so many hilarious things were said, but I still like when Lexi's mom walked in and brought Calvin and J.T in and Lexi was like, "You said no visitors!" and her mom said, "Calvin and J.T are nice boys." and Lexi went, "All boys are nice, mom!", hahah. She has no memory of ever saying that!

When we were permitted entry to their camper, the parents said this:
"Alright, but there are some rules. Number 1, no visiots. Number 2, don't make a mess. Number 3, it can be only you guys. And remember, NO visitors!"
So the entire time we were mocking them by yelling, "NO VISITORS!"
We proceeded to blare Nirvana and sang loudly to "Rape Me" but unfortunately Lex and I don't know the lyrics so we kind of just screamed "rape me!!!" while Sadie actually sang the lyrics. The parents could hear us from all the 6 campsites down, and there were 2 older couples right next to us.

Every time I think I'm done typing, there's more to be told!
OK, well, Lex and I were taking August (her little brother whose 12 years younger than her) for a walk down the loop in the daytime, and there was a huge camper. August goes, "Oh my gosh! Look at that bus! Wow, what a huge bus! Oh my gosh! So heavy, so heavy!" hahah he's 2.
And then he was looking at some kid's shirt with dinosaurs on it and said, "Dinosaur!". The kid (Ellie's brother Pierce) said, "Yeah, it's a T-Rex" and Auggy went, "Not a T-Rex, a dinosaur!"  :lol God I love that kid!

Alright, well, I think I am done now...  :D
3 corn snakes, 1 boa, 1 python, 1 milk snake, 1 king snake, 1 rat snake, and a partridge in a pear tree.
RIP Piccolini and Maya