Author Topic: I want a new tattoo...  (Read 670 times)

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
I want a new tattoo...
« on: October 09, 2011, 06:55:29 AM »
So, I want a new tattoo...but I have no idea what to get. I want something meaningful, I have Hebrews 13:5b on my inner right bicep ("Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you"). But I want something else now. Problem is, the ball and chain isn't sold on me getting another tattoo.

I had a crazy idea, what if I got her to paint the design and then I get it tattooed? I was thinking something with cherry blossoms (yeah, I'm a dude). I think they're beautiful but can be perfectly masculine. what do ya'll think? Have any other ideas?

Or should I get EXIT ONLY on my lower back?

I essentially want her to feel tied to that tattoo. She'll be more sold onto me getting another one if that's the case. I don't want her name or anything (even though we're getting marred). I'd rather not do that. She is already okay with me getting our kid's names when we have them (years from now is the plan). But I want another design.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:04:05 AM by snapple »

Online antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
Re: I want a new tattoo...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 07:20:33 AM »
A-Rod's face.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 08:05:57 AM »
:clap:

Offline millahh

• Retired Pedantic Bastard
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • RIP Mark
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 08:23:36 AM »
Well, it'd be a lot easier to sell her on another one for yourself if she got one at the same time...any chance of selling her on that?

My wife and I both got our first and second ones together, and we went together for each our our third tattoos, that we didn't get them at the same time.
Quote from: parallax
WHEN WILL YOU ADRESS MY MONKEY ARGUMENT???? NEVER???? THAT\' WHAT I FIGURED.:lol

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 08:42:31 AM »
She gets panic attacks even thinking about getting shots. I highly doubt she could handle getting a tattoo. I almost don't want her too...but I'd start sounding really creepy if I explained why. :P

Well, she seems to be on-board for designing me something. Would a tree or something be too feminine?

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 11:23:40 AM »
Hey, get whatever you like regardless of how masculine or feminine you think it is. You're the one who's going to have to live with it for the rest of your life... which is also why I don't understand why you need your wife's permission to get one, unless it's going to cost a shitload of money.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.