Author Topic: Facebook Timeline  (Read 5233 times)

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
Re: Facebook Timeline
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2012, 11:35:56 PM »
You can change the date of every single picture. The default is just to give Month and Year, but you can also assign a Day if you want. And the picture will show that date (or just month/year) and be displayed there on your Timeline. Those birthday or wedding pictures will now be in the right place.

The downside of course is that you actually have to edit all the dates in order to make that happen. There may be a way to do entire albums at once, but I don't know.

I just thought I'd post an update to confirm that when you edit an album and give it a time and place, Facebook applies that time and place to every picture in the album.  I just did it.  This makes sense, as you tend to post albums of pictures from a single event.  And you can always go into the album and adjust the dates for individual pictures later if you want.

This was a new album, and no dates were assigned to the individual pictures.  I don't know if assigning a date to the album will override dates on individual pictures if they've already been assigned, but I doubt it.  I sure wouldn't design it that way.