Author Topic: Where have you seen Dream Theater?  (Read 51351 times)

Offline Ben_Jamin

• Do a nice one for grandma
Re: Where have you seen Dream Theater?
« Reply #350 on: March 07, 2018, 09:15:53 AM »
Dec 2, 2017  Dallas, TX  (Toyota Music Factory in Irving) - Images, Words & Beyond 25th Anniversary

This needs to be added to my list as well

He was there too...?
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

I Love You...Poppin Fresh

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #351 on: March 14, 2018, 10:32:58 PM »
who me?  Yeah, I was second row right in front of JP.
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Samir

• DT for Life
    • Huntsville Car Scene.com
« Reply #352 on: June 10, 2018, 03:08:20 PM »
I saw them well over a decade ago in Atlanta back with the original lineup.  I still remember how badly my voice was shot from singing along with all the songs at that volume.  They sounded just as good live as on the albums, which I loved.  :metal

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2018, 04:02:12 PM »
I saw them well over a decade ago in Atlanta back with the original lineup.  I still remember how badly my voice was shot from singing along with all the songs at that volume.  They sounded just as good live as on the albums, which I loved.  :metal
Which lineup are you referring to? I ask because officially, the original lineup of DT was with Charlie Dominici in the band, and I know DT didn't do any touring down to Atlanta then. Do you mean the lineup with James LaBrie and Kevin Moore in 1992-93, or could you be referring to the lineup with Derek Sherinian from 1994-98, or the longest lineup with Jordan Rudess and Mike Portnoy from 1999-2010?
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.