General > General Music Discussion

This is sick, check it out!

(1/2) > >>

Zorander:
edit: Not really sick, but I had to change the title cause I havent even got 1 damn view on the post.. wtf!! :) Thanks for looking ;)

Hi,

I recently started listening to Jonny Lang, and I quite enjoy his music. I like this kind of bluesy stuff.

However, what promted me to start this thread is to get some help.. See, I was listening to a song of his called "Turn Around", quite good actually but besides the point, and for quite a time I was almost certain I was listening to Pain of Salvation! I actually had to check that I was still playing a Jonny Lang album. And I was.

Someone care to listen to it, and if you´re a PoS fan, maybe you could explain to me why this popped into my head? :-) 

Btw, specifically, I was listening to a live album called "Live at the Ryman". Actually, listen to the whole album if your a PoS fan and like the Road Salt stuff.. cause when I think about it (note, I havent really listened extensively to PoS or RS for a long time), a lot of the music reminds me a bit of that!

Zorander:
Bump.

No one cares to check this out?  :sadpanda:

Dr. DTVT:
Try posting a link to some material.  I never heard of Jonny Lang, so I certainly don't have any of his albums.

I'm assuming the same could be said for the bulk of the forum.

zxlkho:
My dad likes Jonny Lang...

Zorander:
Hehe, I figured most people are aware of the various possibilities that exist to find and listen to music if they want  :angel: But, since you insist, heres a link to grooveshark:

https://grooveshark.com/s/Turn+Around/3DpgLN?src=5

Enjoy :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version