Author Topic: Jethro Tull  (Read 21071 times)

Offline jammindude

Re: Jethro Tull
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2023, 03:18:30 PM »
A is quite good, but I rate Broadsword a touch higher than A.  But I don't have Broadsword higher than Stormwatch.

I’m getting more and more of a feeling that the run from Benefit thru Stormwatch is mostly incredible (with the possible exception of Warchild, which I still think is fairly spotty).
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline jammindude

« Reply #176 on: September 08, 2023, 07:57:59 PM »
I was just visiting my man cave to pay some bills. (Haven’t had any time to listen to any music down here in a long time….too long)

And I discovered that at some point I DID get my hands on the Thick as a Brick 40th Anniversary book style set.  After finding it, I was reminded why I forgot it. SW’s mix is still top notch and the packaging is every bit as gorgeous as the rest…but there was absolutely no bonus material at all. 1 CD and 1 DVD with no bonus or live material.

That’s the only one that I picked up later and it does say “Made in Germany”. Were they all like this? Or did I get some sort of late pressing that omitted the extras?

Offline LudwigVan

• Proglodyte
« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2023, 12:01:01 AM »
A is quite good, but I rate Broadsword a touch higher than A.  But I don't have Broadsword higher than Stormwatch.

I’m getting more and more of a feeling that the run from Benefit thru Stormwatch is mostly incredible (with the possible exception of Warchild, which I still think is fairly spotty).

Warchild is definitely a grower, as is Too Old to Rock n' Roll Too Young to Die.  I would include Stand Up in that run, which I personally prefer over Benefit.
"There is nothing more difficult than talking about music."
--Camille Saint-Saëns

“All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.”
--Frank Zappa

Offline jammindude

« Reply #178 on: November 30, 2023, 12:25:50 AM »
Just popped in to say that I JUST TODAY acquired the TV Edition of TOTRNRTYTD.

Interesting that they used the TV special re-record because the multitrack recordings for Side 1 couldn’t be found.  I’m curious as to how different they are going to sound. (I ripped it to my library tonight, I will spin it over the coming days)

The more I listen to classic Tull, the bigger fan I’m becoming. I do have to say that, based on a vinyl rip I did over a year ago, that I’ve always been a bit surprised by the Luke warm response to this album. I think it’s one of the better ones. Certainly superior to Warchild.

I also managed to rip the “New Shoes” Edition of Heavy Horses from the local library. I will buy it someday if given the opportunity…but the prices are outrageous on some of these sets.  The prices for SFTW and SU are often in the mid 300’s to over 400!!! It’s maddening. But maybe there will be a 50th anniversary re-printing??? I think my version of Benefit was something like that…

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #179 on: November 30, 2023, 04:45:13 AM »
Just popped in to say that I JUST TODAY acquired the TV Edition of TOTRNRTYTD.

Interesting that they used the TV special re-record because the multitrack recordings for Side 1 couldn’t be found.  I’m curious as to how different they are going to sound. (I ripped it to my library tonight, I will spin it over the coming days)

The more I listen to classic Tull, the bigger fan I’m becoming. I do have to say that, based on a vinyl rip I did over a year ago, that I’ve always been a bit surprised by the Luke warm response to this album. I think it’s one of the better ones. Certainly superior to Warchild.

I also managed to rip the “New Shoes” Edition of Heavy Horses from the local library. I will buy it someday if given the opportunity…but the prices are outrageous on some of these sets.  The prices for SFTW and SU are often in the mid 300’s to over 400!!! It’s maddening. But maybe there will be a 50th anniversary re-printing??? I think my version of Benefit was something like that…

Recently Thick as a Brick, Minstrel, and Aqualung all got a reprint. Here these are all available for under 50 euros as a result. Hopefully the rest gets a reprint as well!

Offline jammindude

« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2023, 03:13:05 PM »
If anyone’s interested, a 98% seller on eBay by the name of InnerSleeveMusic out of North Carolina, apparently had a horde of the country edition of songs from the wood. And they are selling a whole bunch of them for under $60 each.!!!

It almost sounds too good to be true but apparently there’s only 12 left, and it was too good of a price not to jump at it. They do have great feedback and they are in the United States so it’s not like it’s coming from Russia or something.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2023, 07:34:05 AM »
If anyone’s interested, a 98% seller on eBay by the name of InnerSleeveMusic out of North Carolina, apparently had a horde of the country edition of songs from the wood. And they are selling a whole bunch of them for under $60 each.!!!

It almost sounds too good to be true but apparently there’s only 12 left, and it was too good of a price not to jump at it. They do have great feedback and they are in the United States so it’s not like it’s coming from Russia or something.

MovieMars as well and I've bought from them before.  I'm taking the flier on it.   This is not quite holy grail, but pretty close. 

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2023, 04:34:41 AM »
Songs From the Wood is a great one.

And I think it also got a reprint, as I can order it from Amazon right now over here (50 euro). Hell, Minstrel and Aqualung are even 28 euros on (Dutch) Amazon right now. I hope/assume the rest will follow.

My dad only has Stand Up to go, hopefully that one will get a reprint as well. But seeing there have been 5 reprints already, I think the odds are pretty good? All of them are fantastic releases, so a good buy for any fan.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2023, 07:20:18 AM »
I just bought SFTW and Aqualung.  That, with what I already have, suits me fine.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2023, 11:41:51 PM »

And I think it also got a reprint, as I can order it from Amazon right now over here (50 euro). Hell, Minstrel and Aqualung are even 28 euros on (Dutch) Amazon right now. I hope/assume the rest will follow.

My dad only has Stand Up to go, hopefully that one will get a reprint as well. But seeing there have been 5 reprints already, I think the odds are pretty good? All of them are fantastic releases, so a good buy for any fan.

Are these reissues exact as the originals or have they been edited?

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2023, 10:09:07 AM »

Thick as a Brick is identical in content, but on top of 2012, there is also 2015 and 2022 on the bottom of the packaging, indicating it is a reprint. And they fixed some issues (better dynamic range of the CD, which I believe has to do with the Peter Mew vs Wilson mastering, and no 5.1 sound dvd issues). So the 2022 reprint for that one is actually better. The 2015 date on the packaging I believe refers to the HDtracks release, which is potentially the source of this master.

As for the other ones, I assume they are at least identical in terms of content, but I don't own them and my dad has the originals. How they handled the Thick as a Brick reprint bodes well in my opinion.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 10:21:31 AM by ErHaO »

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2023, 05:33:30 PM »

Thick as a Brick is identical in content, but on top of 2012, there is also 2015 and 2022 on the bottom of the packaging, indicating it is a reprint. And they fixed some issues (better dynamic range of the CD, which I believe has to do with the Peter Mew vs Wilson mastering, and no 5.1 sound dvd issues). So the 2022 reprint for that one is actually better. The 2015 date on the packaging I believe refers to the HDtracks release, which is potentially the source of this master.

As for the other ones, I assume they are at least identical in terms of content, but I don't own them and my dad has the originals. How they handled the Thick as a Brick reprint bodes well in my opinion.

I was hoping they are straight reissues because I waited too long on the original deluxe editions and It would be nice to get them all at a reasonable price.

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2023, 01:08:58 AM »

I was hoping they are straight reissues because I waited too long on the original deluxe editions and It would be nice to get them all at a reasonable price.

I mean, aren't they? Thick as a Brick was fixed as it had issues. Steven Wilson himself actually made a statement on that in the past. The other sets I am not aware of any changes. Size, material, booklet, content etc is all identical. Even the print on the discs is completely identical for the Thick as a Brick one.

You can buy the Thick as a Brick one from 2012 on discogs for "cheap" though. For the other releases I do not see a seperate listing, but I can't comment on if there will be a different date in (very) small print on the lower left corner or not.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2023, 06:38:25 PM »
Had to bump this to say that my SFTW boxed set arrived and it’s gorgeous!! I have scoured the packaging from front to back to see if there’s been any newly dated reprint year, but everything about the set only says 2017. So if they’ve done a reprint, they haven’t bothered redating it. They just did an exact copy. I haven’t even listened to it yet, but I’m just thrilled with the packaging and what’s included on it.

This was my crown jewel. This is one of my favorite Jethro Tull albums, and it was a very difficult one to find. I don’t care if they just happened to find an extra 1000 sitting in a warehouse. I’m just glad I got one.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2023, 07:05:32 PM »
Had to bump this to say that my SFTW boxed set arrived and it’s gorgeous!! I have scoured the packaging from front to back to see if there’s been any newly dated reprint year, but everything about the set only says 2017. So if they’ve done a reprint, they haven’t bothered redating it. They just did an exact copy. I haven’t even listened to it yet, but I’m just thrilled with the packaging and what’s included on it.

This was my crown jewel. This is one of my favorite Jethro Tull albums, and it was a very difficult one to find. I don’t care if they just happened to find an extra 1000 sitting in a warehouse. I’m just glad I got one.

Good to know. As long as all the music is still on there, I don't care if it's a repress.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2023, 07:34:28 AM »
Ben, mine came too.  I actually ended up buying two of them (not to be greedy, but to improve my odds).  It too is my Tull holy grail.  I LOVE that album.   I ended up buying the repress of the Aqualung set as well.  So now I have the "acoustic trilogy", Broadsword, and Aqualung.  I think I'm good now. 

Offline jammindude

« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2023, 07:53:22 AM »
The next one I’m hoping they repress is the elevated version of Stand Up. Copies of that are upwards of $400. I haven’t listened to Stand Up enough to know if I really love it or not, but I’ve admittedly become addicted to the sets themselves.  I feel like I’m holding a piece of art.

Right now I have:

Benefit
Thick as a Brick
A Passion Play
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Too Old to Rock ‘n’ Roll: Too Young to Die
Songs from the Wood
Stormwatch
A
Broadsword and the Beast

Missing:

Stand Up
Aqualung
War Child
Heavy Horses

The Aqualung sets are pretty easy to get. I saw a brand new one on EBay for under $100 (and it was the Adapted Edition) so I might get that soon. Then I’ll eventually get around to the other 3. I did find Heavy Horses at the library and ripped the material, but I’d still like to have a new one of my own.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #192 on: December 22, 2023, 09:21:05 AM »
Ben, mine came too.  I actually ended up buying two of them (not to be greedy, but to improve my odds).  It too is my Tull holy grail.  I LOVE that album.   I ended up buying the repress of the Aqualung set as well.  So now I have the "acoustic trilogy", Broadsword, and Aqualung.  I think I'm good now.

I will say that A is surprisingly good and heavy on content. One of my first exposures to JT was seeing the Slipstream movie on cable when I was about 12. Admittedly that is an odd one for a first JT experience, but having not only the movie itself, but also the audio of the complete show from that performance is quite nice.  And the album itself isn’t as bad as many people make it out to be. Even the synth experiments are quite good when taken with more objectivity than when it came out.

Still makes me wonder if they are going to keep moving forward and do Under Wraps next year, or just stop with Broadsword.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #193 on: December 23, 2023, 10:34:10 PM »
OK so on a lazy Saturday afternoon, I just sat down to watch the November 1977 Landover show from the Songs from the Wood set, followed immediately by the July 1970 show at Tanglewood contained on the Benefit 50th Anniversary set.

Talk about a tale of 2 bands.

At Tanglewood, JT was touring for Benefit, had begun recording Aqualung, Ian was 23 years old (practically a kid) and JT was doing more improvised jams than actual songs. Whereas in the Landover show, they are touring for arguably their strongest album since TAAB, Ian is 30, and a bandleader of a tight knight arena rock act at the top of their game delivering over 20 songs.

The contrast over a 7 year period is rather staggering. And yet, I don’t mean to sound dismissive of the Tanglewood set. It’s obvious that there’s a lot of youthful fire to the performance. And Clive Barker’s drum solo (despite going on maybe a minute or two long) was surprisingly “musical”,  and several passages sounded VERY similar to Neil Peart’s early drum solos on Chromy…although I would definitely say that Neil had better chops.  Still, it was Neil that I once heard say that he wrote drum solos to sound “musical” and I’ve always found that to be a rare quality in drum solos, and I felt like Clive’s solo had that quality that I didn’t quite get out of BB’s solo in the 77 set.

I was a bit surprised that, in spite of being on tour for Benefit, the Tanglewood show was compromised of only 1 song from Benefit, 3 from Stand Up, 1 from the then unreleased Aqualung, 1 completely reworked song from This Was, and the rest was all soloing and instrumental stuff.  And yet I still found it very enjoyable.

But the 77 Landover show was really Tull at the peak. What a treat to have this show very nearly in full. And the fact that they had to sync the audio for the first 4 tracks from a later Boston show makes the final product even more impressive. If I hadn’t been told in the book that this was the case, I might not have even noticed.  And considering the time period, I suppose we’re fortunate to even have this at all.

And even though I’m thankful to have these two visual representations, it almost makes it that much more of a shame that the sets between these two contain almost nothing in the way of live material at all.  I have seen some of the bootleg from the TAAB tour. Thank goodness it at least exists. But to think that nothing in a professional capacity was recorded for Aqualung, TAAB, Passion Play, War Child, Minstrel (ok…a partial audio only set on this collection), and Too Old to RNR tours is really disappointing.

But if I had to pick a tour to have a complete visual of, the SFTW tour is a pretty good set to have. And then we have audio from almost every tour to follow, so I guess I can’t complain too much.

But ya…I really enjoyed watching both these shows today.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #194 on: December 24, 2023, 08:36:11 AM »
That's an element of live performance that's practically lost nowadays, the improv.  I grew up in the 70's, and live albums were often my gateway to bands because I got to hear what they could really do as musicians.  Sure, it's impressive to hear complex tunes performed live, but I was always drawn to the improv sections.  What do they do that's not in the studio version?  Even something as simple as doubling the length of a solo and making it all new.  But really going for it "without a net" was to me the mark of a truly good band.  They're listening to each other, responding in real time.  They have to know the tunes, know their instruments, and know their bandmates.  It's a different side of musicianship that doesn't depend on having amazing chops or a million-dollar rig.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #195 on: December 24, 2023, 06:00:54 PM »
That's an element of live performance that's practically lost nowadays, the improv.  I grew up in the 70's, and live albums were often my gateway to bands because I got to hear what they could really do as musicians.  Sure, it's impressive to hear complex tunes performed live, but I was always drawn to the improv sections.  What do they do that's not in the studio version?  Even something as simple as doubling the length of a solo and making it all new.  But really going for it "without a net" was to me the mark of a truly good band.  They're listening to each other, responding in real time.  They have to know the tunes, know their instruments, and know their bandmates.  It's a different side of musicianship that doesn't depend on having amazing chops or a million-dollar rig.

You mean, playing without a click?

Sorry, I've been drinking. ;) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline jammindude

« Reply #196 on: December 24, 2023, 06:29:16 PM »
It’s not like there wasn’t improvisation in the 1977 show. But I thought that the 1977 show focused more on making sure the songs were there. There were tons of improvisation moments for Martin Barre, John Evans, Barrymore Barlow, and of course, Ian himself with his flute solos.

But the Tanglewood show seem to be almost 50-50. Almost the entire show was somebody noodling on about something. I was actually really impressed with the drum solo but I think it went on for about 12 minutes and that might be a bit much. If you were to add up the time from the Tanglewood show, I’d be willing to bet they spent more time noodling on things than they did playing any of their actual music.

I think Ian even said as much in the liner notes. But I would still watch it again. There were some very cool moments and just seeing the band so young and just going for it was worth the price of admission.

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #197 on: December 25, 2023, 03:23:41 AM »
OK so on a lazy Saturday afternoon, I just sat down to watch the November 1977 Landover show from the Songs from the Wood set, followed immediately by the July 1970 show at Tanglewood contained on the Benefit 50th Anniversary set.

Talk about a tale of 2 bands.

At Tanglewood, JT was touring for Benefit, had begun recording Aqualung, Ian was 23 years old (practically a kid) and JT was doing more improvised jams than actual songs. Whereas in the Landover show, they are touring for arguably their strongest album since TAAB, Ian is 30, and a bandleader of a tight knight arena rock act at the top of their game delivering over 20 songs.

The contrast over a 7 year period is rather staggering. And yet, I don’t mean to sound dismissive of the Tanglewood set. It’s obvious that there’s a lot of youthful fire to the performance. And Clive Barker’s drum solo (despite going on maybe a minute or two long) was surprisingly “musical”,  and several passages sounded VERY similar to Neil Peart’s early drum solos on Chromy…although I would definitely say that Neil had better chops.  Still, it was Neil that I once heard say that he wrote drum solos to sound “musical” and I’ve always found that to be a rare quality in drum solos, and I felt like Clive’s solo had that quality that I didn’t quite get out of BB’s solo in the 77 set.

I was a bit surprised that, in spite of being on tour for Benefit, the Tanglewood show was compromised of only 1 song from Benefit, 3 from Stand Up, 1 from the then unreleased Aqualung, 1 completely reworked song from This Was, and the rest was all soloing and instrumental stuff.  And yet I still found it very enjoyable.

But the 77 Landover show was really Tull at the peak. What a treat to have this show very nearly in full. And the fact that they had to sync the audio for the first 4 tracks from a later Boston show makes the final product even more impressive. If I hadn’t been told in the book that this was the case, I might not have even noticed.  And considering the time period, I suppose we’re fortunate to even have this at all.

And even though I’m thankful to have these two visual representations, it almost makes it that much more of a shame that the sets between these two contain almost nothing in the way of live material at all.  I have seen some of the bootleg from the TAAB tour. Thank goodness it at least exists. But to think that nothing in a professional capacity was recorded for Aqualung, TAAB, Passion Play, War Child, Minstrel (ok…a partial audio only set on this collection), and Too Old to RNR tours is really disappointing.

But if I had to pick a tour to have a complete visual of, the SFTW tour is a pretty good set to have. And then we have audio from almost every tour to follow, so I guess I can’t complain too much.

But ya…I really enjoyed watching both these shows today.

Yup, Clive Barker was really a hellraiser!

*winkwink*

Offline jammindude

« Reply #198 on: December 25, 2023, 11:52:55 AM »
Oh…it’s Bunker isn’t it.   :facepalm:

Offline Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #199 on: December 25, 2023, 01:24:00 PM »
I always misname him the same way.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2023, 01:48:19 PM »

A major reason why I love live music. Being there in the moment (this includes most live albums too.) Is so much better than listening listening to studio albums in most cases. At least that's how it is with bands I really like.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #201 on: December 26, 2023, 02:08:19 PM »
Picked up both A (40) and Thick As a Brick (50) for a little over $50 shipped on Ebay last week. Don't think I'm going to get that lucky with the rest of them but it's a good first dip in the Tull Anniversary Edition pool. Got bids on a few others but nothing outrageous. (After all I still have no Rush Super Deluxes (just the regular deluxes.)

Still kicking myself for not biting on a Chicago Super Deluxe Carnegie Hall that I could have had for $110 but I couldn't justify it because I wasn't supposed to be Christmas shopping for me!

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2023, 08:58:50 AM »
Picked up both A (40) and Thick As a Brick (50) for a little over $50 shipped on Ebay last week. Don't think I'm going to get that lucky with the rest of them but it's a good first dip in the Tull Anniversary Edition pool. Got bids on a few others but nothing outrageous. (After all I still have no Rush Super Deluxes (just the regular deluxes.)

Still kicking myself for not biting on a Chicago Super Deluxe Carnegie Hall that I could have had for $110 but I couldn't justify it because I wasn't supposed to be Christmas shopping for me!

Let me know (via PM if you want) what you're going after.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2023, 12:23:16 AM »
I just finished watching the TV special of Too Old to Rock ‘n’ Roll.

As I take a deeper dive into the JT catalog, this is an album I keep being drawn back to. I first heard it on a crappy “Columbia Record Club” pressing on vinyl. And the reviews on the internet had me expecting a subpar JT album. But the more I listened, the more I felt like this album is grossly underrated. The songs are there, and the concept is top notch. It baffles me that this is considered a middling JT album.  I mean, I will confess that it is sandwiched between my personal favorite album (TMITG) and the often hailed SFTW, so maybe that’s why it gets overlooked.

I just see a trend where after riding high on Aqualung and TAAB, they possibly tripped up a bit with the brilliant (but very misunderstood) Passion Play, followed by the extremely underwhelming WC (possibly my least favorite of the “classic era”) only to rebound with Minstrel, stay strong with Too Old, and then stay on the plateau with the “acoustic trilogy” as Stadler put it.

But I think that TOTRNRTYTD is a criminally overlooked high point. There’s not a weak point on the entire album to my ears.  Maybe mixed a bit quiet??? Which I originally thought was just an issue with my vinyl pressing, but I honestly feel like I have to crank this album more than others when it comes up on shuffle.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2023, 12:14:29 PM »

Let me know (via PM if you want) what you're going after.

Thanks.

Didn't win anything. Was trying for anything but A and Thick As a Brick Super Deluxes which I just won. Not in any hurry as I have most of the previous releases and the 25th box.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2024, 03:29:08 PM »
I suppose I shouldn’t be as surprised as I am. Especially since a nearly identical show was released with the Heavy Horses set.  But Bursting Out has been remastered by Steven Wilson, and the 3CD/3DVD set comes out on June 24th.

https://store.rhino.com/en/rhino-store/artists/jethro-tull/bursting-out-the-inflated-edition-3cd3dvdbook/5054197723971.html
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 03:40:31 PM by jammindude »

Offline jammindude

« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2024, 01:35:55 PM »
I just acquired the adapted edition of Aqualung for a more than fair price off EBay.

That means that the only “book edition” remastered rereleases that I’m missing are the first two, War Child, and Heavy Horses.

This Was is really cheap, and easy to get so I’m not going to worry about that one until it becomes the last piece of the puzzle. But the Stand Up Elevated Edition is *ridiculously* priced.  Only 2 copies exist on eBay, and they are $500 and $620. And Discogs isn’t much better. They have a used one for $380.

War Child is surprisingly high priced, but I’m eyeballing one right now that’s $280/obo, so maybe I might offer the guy $200 and see what he says.

Heavy Horses is usually hovering just above the $100 range, so I should be able to get that one soon.

Is there anyone here who owns them all?

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2024, 03:00:47 PM »
Owns them all meaning ALL the releases, or the four that you're missing?

I have Heavy Horses, Aqualung, SFTW and Broadsword.  They are all out-STANDING.  I'll probably get Bursting Out as well.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2024, 03:05:14 PM »
Owns them all meaning ALL the releases, or the four that you're missing?

I have Heavy Horses, Aqualung, SFTW and Broadsword.  They are all out-STANDING.  I'll probably get Bursting Out as well.

I was wondering if anyone had them all.

My current collection:

Benefit
Aqualung
Thick as a Brick
A Passion Play
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Too Old to Rock n Roll
Songs From the Wood
Stormwatch
A
The Broadsword and the Beast

Bursting Out is on preorder.

I’m still wondering if Under Wraps is in the works…

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2024, 03:31:49 PM »
My dad owns all but Stand Up Elevated. I really hope that one gets a repress like many others recently did, as it is way too expensive on the second hand market.