Author Topic: TA and Neal Morse Dvds?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Scrub206

• DT.net Veteran
TA and Neal Morse Dvds?
« on: September 27, 2011, 10:32:18 PM »
i cant find a release date anywhere for these. but theyre out for pre order!. ordered them both.. any idea when the release date is?

Offline jmarkwilson

Re: TA and Neal Morse Dvds?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 03:35:49 AM »
I think TA is 24th Oct and Neal Morse is 8th Nov.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 09:18:50 AM »
I bought the 10-Disc Bundle, ordered about 2 minutes after pre-orders went live the other morning, so I'm fairly certain mine will get signed by Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy!!! :metal

Can't wait to get these! 4 DVDs and 6 CDs for only $66.99 (includes shipping)?! How can you pass THAT up?!

Also, glad to see they preserved the continuity of the T2 album by placing it entirely on Disc 3 and moved the encore to the end of Disc 2 after the first set.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 09:22:15 AM »
I was out when the email came in, but I ordered as soon as I got home so hopefully I am in the first 100.

I'm actually rather annoyed at the T2 placement, I think that's rather dumb to be honest.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 09:57:13 AM »
I was out when the email came in, but I ordered as soon as I got home so hopefully I am in the first 100.

I'm actually rather annoyed at the T2 placement, I think that's rather dumb to be honest.

I was too, but I hope that the end of the first set (T1 Part 5) fades out, and the encore fades in, so I can just place T2 in between the end of the first set and the encore in my iTunes/iPod.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 12:36:27 PM »

???
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 12:38:54 PM »
I'd like the show to be in order on the discs. I don't mind T2 being split between multiple discs.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 04:24:04 PM »
I'd like the show to be in order on the discs. I don't mind T2 being split between multiple discs.

I guess Neal and Mike felt differently. Oh well... I can only hope that the 1st Set and Encore aren't cross-faded and I can put T2 in between them on my iTunes/iPod!

-Marc.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »
What was that bosk? You found my Christmas presents already? Can't wait to see what they are!

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 10:07:40 PM »
I also think it is kind of dumb to not put the set list in order, but I won't be buying the edition with the CDs anyway, so why do I care? :lol

As for the TA one, I can't imagine why anyone would buy that, unless they are a completist.  I mean, I love the band as much as anyone, but it is the same set list of the DVD they already released from the same freaking tour, and even some of the extras are the same.  This really comes off like a shameless cash grab.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 03:58:21 PM »
Just got an email from Radiant Records:

The 1st 100 Bundles, that will be signed by both Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy, sold in just 6 minutes, and sales have been non-stop ever since!!!

My order was placed at 11:02 EST on Monday morning, Sept 26th, just about 2 minutes after pre-orders went live, so I am hoping I fell into the first 100 Bundles sold!

Even if I didn't, saving $10 off the individual packages' prices is still a deal - and $60 for 4 DVDs and 3 CDs?! Such a steal!

-Marc.