Author Topic: Jelly Jam  (Read 898 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Jelly Jam
« on: September 23, 2011, 10:55:05 AM »
I'm going to have to pull out the first two albums and start spinning them soon here.  Been too long.

Anyone know what the status is on Shall We Descend?  I haven't heard anything in quite awhile.  I may have to ask JM about it tomorrow night.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Re: Jelly Jam
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 12:16:53 PM »
I'm going to have to pull out the first two albums and start spinning them soon here.  Been too long.

Anyone know what the status is on Shall We Descend?  I haven't heard anything in quite awhile.  I may have to ask JM about it tomorrow night.
You'll be at the show tomorrow night?  Sweet!  I expect a full review!

Yeah, ask him about this, I am definitely intrigued.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 12:22:08 PM »
I have the second one.  Wasn't really that impressed with it. 

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »

You'll be at the show tomorrow night?  Sweet!  I expect a full review!

Yeah, ask him about this, I am definitely intrigued.

I'm just happy to have something to ask him, instead of just saying "good show," and then cowering beneath the awesome might of his fearsome glare before collapsing to the floor, curling up in fetal position, and crying like a little girl.  I much prefer Plan A:  Ask him about Jelly Jam, and then when he is done answering, RUN FOR MY LIFE!
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 12:38:11 PM »
My brother told me Ty recently said something along the lines of, "It keeps getting delayed because I keep adding things to it." I think he mentioned a general time period for the release, but I can't remember it, and I can't find the quote to which he was referring.

Offline Bongasti

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 12:39:19 PM »
From their Facebook: "You might be wondering what's happening with the upcoming album. We know we said the recording was finished a while back, but... Ty Tabor keeps adding things to it! We promise to stop very soon. ;-) We're shooting for a November release. Thanks so much for being patient!"

Really looking forward to it! I'm not a big fan of the second album but I love the first one.