News:

Dream Theater Forums:  Biggest Dream Theater online community since 2007.

Main Menu

Choose Your Own Adventure Comic Extravaganza v. Duncan's Amazing Journey

Started by Edan the Man, September 23, 2011, 04:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LieLowTheWantedMan

black_biff_stadler

bosk1

Don't worry, DTF!  Some evil fate may have befallen our beloved Edan, but I'm sure he will be back with us in due time.  And until his quest is completed and we are once again blessed with his presence, although NOBODY could ever replace him, I shall shoulder the burden and continue the journey with my mad artistry.  Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...

DuncanII--The Journey Countinues (in 3D (in select theaters only)!!!)

*Disclaimer:  This completely sucks and is in no way, shape or form meant to take over for Edan's vastly superior wit and artistry.  Besides, I don't really have the time.  This is just a one-off joke to keep the thread alive.  Please come back to us, Edan.  If this isn't the epitome of a desperate cry for help, I really don't know what is.

BlobVanDam

bosk1

Oops.  Forgot to add  *strip!*  at the end of the last panel.  Oh well...

EDIT:  Fixed.

EDIT2:  Challenge...not accepted.  Even if I had the time, I do not have the inclination to be pummeled by you in a comic-off.  I tip my had to you, good sir.

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

bosk1

All I know is, if Edan doesn't come back, I'm considering my last submission official Duncan cannon.

BlobVanDam

In that case, I shall also declare my "clip show" comic as official canon, and declare Cozmo an official spinoff series!

Sir GuitarCozmo

Quote from: BlobVanDam on March 28, 2012, 10:33:56 PM
In that case, I shall also declare my "clip show" comic as official canon, and declare Cozmo an official spinoff series!

I would endorse such an endeavor.

ariich

Quote from: bosk1 on March 28, 2012, 04:45:22 PM
All I know is, if Edan doesn't come back, I'm considering my last submission official Duncan cannon.
:lol

Quote from: BlobVanDam on March 28, 2012, 10:33:56 PM
DO IT.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

bosk1

I think I have finally figured out a solution for this thread.  Edan never broke the rules of this forum.  Ever.  I don't know much about the guy, but he always struck me as the type who cannot resist keeping his reputation pristine.  Therefore, I shall resort to bait that he cannot resist:

New Official DTF forum rule:  Edan must post in this thread in the next 3 days.

Edan, if you do not post in this forum immediately, I shall forever deem you a DTF forum rule breaker, which shall tarnish your reputation to the grave!  *waits*

Jaq

Quote from: bosk1 on July 27, 2012, 01:43:35 PM
I think I have finally figured out a solution for this thread.  Edan never broke the rules of this forum.  Ever.  I don't know much about the guy, but he always struck me as the type who cannot resist keeping his reputation pristine.  Therefore, I shall resort to bait that he cannot resist:

New Official DTF forum rule:  Edan must post in this thread in the next 3 days.

Edan, if you do not post in this forum immediately, I shall forever deem you a DTF forum rule breaker, which shall tarnish your reputation to the grave!  *waits*

That should work NICELY :D

lonestar

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

MrBoom_shack-a-lack

theseoafs

Quote from: boskTHIS WILL BE THE BEST DAMN RULE I EVER MADE!!!!!

Silver Tears

HOW HAVE I ONLY DISCOVERED THIS NOW?!?!?!

Seriously, major overdose of awesome.

senecadawg2

It's just going to hurt even more when he doesn't show up within 3 days  :'(

Jaq

bosk1

theseoafs

Quote from: boskThis rule: not so great compared to some of the others

bosk1

Phantasmatron

bosk1

I AGREE WTH THIS PLAN!  RIDE FORTH, O DARK RIDERS OF DTF!  :iseeyou:

Jaffa

Not to be a buzzkill, but it looks like he hasn't actually posted anything there since 2009.

SomeoneLikeHim

Oh my god. I just made a comment about how much i love this place and now i found this! :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :heart

bosk1

I'M GOING TO PERIODICALLY BUMP THIS FOR NO GOOD REASON UNTIL EDAN COMES BACK!!!

theseoafs

weirdo

Remember this?

Quote from: Edan the Man on November 20, 2011, 04:31:00 AM
Its going to be a little while before this one gets done, trying something special out and I'm not sure how well it work. I guess we'll see :P

It must be something reaaallly special!  :P

BlobVanDam

Quote from: weirdo on December 10, 2012, 08:38:36 AM
Remember this?

Its going to be a little while before this one gets done, trying something special out and I'm not sure how well it work. I guess we'll see :P

It must be something reaaallly special!  :P

Something especially special!

Cedar redaC

ThroughHerEyesDude6

Facts:

Edan the Man is just a transcribing, we are the creators.
We decide what happens next in the comic.
He takes our choices and pans them out in his own universe, which is concocted of our ideas.
Some of us have tried to continue the story, but as a joke until he returns.

Theory:

He's not coming back and expects someone to pick it up.

lonestar

I just want to know what's on the other side of the fucking door!!!!

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

ThroughHerEyesDude6

We all do, lonestar. We all do.
Truth be told I think we should have a Roman state of emergency. One man must rise above the rest to continue this great journey in the best intentions of Edan the Man. And no, I'm not speaking for the sake of the thread anymore. Too much greatness has come of this.
We had at least 3 different News reels created because of it. We had a meme created here. And by god, we got lonestar laid here. I don't speak to you all as a DTF member anymore. I speak to you as Duncan.

For we are all Duncan.
Who will stand with me?

MrBoom_shack-a-lack

I will stand with you and bow down in hounor of thy king  :hefdaddy! For we shall find a worthy successor to take over thy throne of this thread in hounor of the first king of Choose Your Own Adventure Comic Extravaganza v. Duncan's Amazing Journey! Your legacy will never be forgotten and forever be remembered in the hearts of every true DTF:er!

Hail to King Edan the Man the I of Choose Your Own Adventure Comic Extravaganza v. Duncan's Amazing Journey!!

Sincerely
Sir MrBoom, the 11th knight of the squircle table.